Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 06:12:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining: A beginner's guide.  (Read 420 times)
jordonposey
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0



View Profile
July 06, 2012, 12:04:37 AM
 #1

Hello everyone!
Anyone who needs help "mining" (getting free bitcoins in exchange for processing power), Please feel free to PM me.
I am running a "pool" (group of miners) where you get 99% of the profit. The other 1% goes to the ASPCA to buy food and shelter for animals.
To get started you need:
A good GPU (ATI is best)
You can also mine with your CPU, but GPU is way more effective
You also need a internet connection with unlimited time per month.
PM me to join my pool and/or to get started mining.

Want to join my minipool and mine?
99% of the profit goes to you and 1% goes to the ASPCA to help animals. Join today! The minipool also has a weekly jackpot.
http://jordonposey.triplemining.com
Need help with anything? Have a question about bitcoin? PM me any time. I love to help people.
DONATE TO THE ASPCA FOR THE ANIMALS:
1EBwBUirT4mPfS4yMxGsfnQLmew9mr2uFr
1529345551
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529345551

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529345551
Reply with quote  #2

1529345551
Report to moderator
Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1529345551
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529345551

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529345551
Reply with quote  #2

1529345551
Report to moderator
1529345551
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529345551

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529345551
Reply with quote  #2

1529345551
Report to moderator
Case Deck
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 06, 2012, 12:40:48 AM
 #2

Wow great guide man
jordonposey
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0



View Profile
July 06, 2012, 12:52:51 AM
 #3

PM me if you need more help, or for my minipool link.

Want to join my minipool and mine?
99% of the profit goes to you and 1% goes to the ASPCA to help animals. Join today! The minipool also has a weekly jackpot.
http://jordonposey.triplemining.com
Need help with anything? Have a question about bitcoin? PM me any time. I love to help people.
DONATE TO THE ASPCA FOR THE ANIMALS:
1EBwBUirT4mPfS4yMxGsfnQLmew9mr2uFr
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!