Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSolitaire - Bitcoin Solitaire for the win!  (Read 4351 times)
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:06:59 PM

Tried it and I lost Smiley

But it's a nice game Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:31:12 AM

Played a few times. Deposited a bit, won a bit, then lost. Good design, and who doesn't love solitaire. I will most likely come back in the future.
crazy573

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:20:26 AM

Do not play here, I'm waiting a week for my pay out now. If you win to much they only offer to pay back your deposit.
CoinBand (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:06:12 PM

Do not play here, I'm waiting a week for my pay out now. If you win to much they only offer to pay back your deposit.

Well, you can tell how much we payed you total vs. how much you deposited Smiley
I honestly said that another payments to you will be on hold until we will find the bug, your win/loose ratio is all the time exceptionaly strange.
crazy573

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:00:58 PM

Well, you can tell how much we payed you total vs. how much you deposited Smiley
I honestly said that another payments to you will be on hold until we will find the bug, your win/loose ratio is all the time exceptionaly strange.

There is no bug, if you can flip the deck unlimited turns it gets much easier to win. And it's not like I win every time I make a deposit, but if I have a good run it goes big quick.
You had 10 days to check the records and you didn't find anything. So it's time to pay!
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:11:06 PM

There is no bug, if you can flip the deck unlimited turns it gets much easier to win. And it's not like I win every time I make a deposit, but if I have a good run it goes big quick.
You had 10 days to check the records and you didn't find anything. So it's time to pay!

Thanks for letting us know this does not sound good and to be honest just sounds like not very good excuses not to pay, op your site has been up awhile and if it is provably fair what could possibly be the problem of his wins being 'exceptionally strange' could you give more details please/?

How much is owed?#

I wanted to come and play here before i deposited though i look for reviews and found this i will have read threw most of the thread to make sure people get their withdrawal because if you don't get it it is hardly worth it.

Is this just a one off?

crazy573

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:33:08 PM

Thanks for letting us know this does not sound good and to be honest just sounds like not very good excuses not to pay, op your site has been up awhile and if it is provably fair what could possibly be the problem of his wins being 'exceptionally strange' could you give more details please/?

How much is owed?#

I wanted to come and play here before i deposited though i look for reviews and found this i will have read threw most of the thread to make sure people get their withdrawal because if you don't get it it is hardly worth it.

Is this just a one off?

At the first I did lose big time, but at one point I worked out a system to play with. I'm playing by the rules, I'm not using a bug or anything. But I did had some winning streaks and after a couple of payouts, he now starts complaining about it. He owns me 1.5 BTC now and why would he keep the game online if he thinks it's bugged?
CoinBand (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:31:31 PM

Software bug, crypto weakness, rules implementation...dont know yet. Provably fair system doesnt mean its hacker proof system.

Yes, site has been up awhile but this guy is first who is somehow able to consistently multiply his deposits ten times and eventualy ruin whole game.

I stoped the site until it will be solved. I will deal with this asap.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:32:17 PM

How much is owed?#

Is this just a one off?

At the first I did lose big time, but at one point I worked out a system to play with. I'm playing by the rules, I'm not using a bug or anything. But I did had some winning streaks and after a couple of payouts, he now starts complaining about it. He owns me 1.5 BTC now and why would he keep the game online if he thinks it's bugged?

Nice a system is not a cheat though is it so it, seems very suspicious that he is holding back your winnings from an outsider and you are 100% right if he really thought there was a bug/cheat/glitch he would ask you to tell him for a bounty or just shut down until he found it himself..

In the scheme of things that is really not a massive win so what happens if a whale came along and won 10-20x that much?

Luckily they won't though because they have seen how the smaller withdrawals are taken care of they will not risk it as i won't risk even a smaller amount until this gets sorted one way or another.

Good luck getting your btc bud

EDIT: he has shut up shop until it is sorted that seems better.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:59:57 PM

Software bug, crypto weakness, rules implementation...dont know yet. Provably fair system doesnt mean its hacker proof system.

Yes, site has been up awhile but this guy is first who is somehow able to consistently multiply his deposits ten times and eventualy ruin whole game.

I stoped the site until it will be solved. I will deal with this asap.

If someone actually win at your site, it doesnt always means that the person actually doing a fraud way to win, if you are the admin of the site, you can easily verify this by looking at his previous game and determine if he indeed had used a fraud way to win, The house doesnt always win

and also provably fair isnt a hacker proof system, it is a system that prevent the house to cheat
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:50:26 AM

Site is probably a scam.

He must know something is up becuase you are supposed to lose or win little btc.

When he saw 1.5BTC going away, only viable reason is someone cheated instead of him cheating you.

NDotSO / Bourák
CoinBand (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:08:57 AM

If someone actually win at your site, it doesnt always means that the person actually doing a fraud way to win, if you are the admin of the site, you can easily verify this by looking at his previous game and determine if he indeed had used a fraud way to win, The house doesnt always win

I paid couple players, there is no problem with winners. There is problem ONLY with this specific guy which was ruining house. I already paid him before thinking that its statistical coincidence.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: