Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused Newbie  (Read 2841 times)
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 06:20:05 PM

I'm newbie to bitcoins and I'm totally confused. One thing I don't understand is how do I start making bitcoins? Do I have to finance it? If so, how? Any other answers would be greatly appreciated! Huh

First of all , choose your wallet of Bitcoin here https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet  depends on what Platform your going to use
I'd suggest Multibit or Electrum for PC . easy to use and no need to download the huge blockchain file
There is a lot of different ways to start getting,making bitcoins .
Here is a small list :

• By Mining them , you can get more help here on the Mining section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0
  • Buying from your Area from localbitcoins.com with your favorite payment methods (OKpay,WebMoney,Paypal,Paysafecard etc...)
  • by simply offering Programming or GFX services to people and getting paid by BTC . you can post here on Services section
  • Also, you can sell your Digital goods such as Steam gifts, Origin games, MMORPG gold , whatever , that can be done here on bitcointalk too on this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
  • Totally free : Contribute here on bitcointalk , get a higher rank account (Sr.Member or Hero etc ) and get paid for enrolling on signature compaigns .

I really hope this helped you out , even if I have english that sucks little bit Sad
a little tip : I highly don't recommend you to use faucets because they are waste of time , same thing for gambling you will just find your self addicted and eventually you will lose all your money .
~ Madness

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:20:26 PM

I'm newbie to bitcoins and I'm totally confused. One thing I don't understand is how do I start making bitcoins? Do I have to finance it? If so, how? Any other answers would be greatly appreciated! Huh

You dont have to invest i you dont want to. I've never invested an o my fiat currencies and yet Ive made enough btc to buy a few stuff 40$+ from ebay. The best way to start earning is here with sig campaignsbor if you have services to offer then you can earn there aswell.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

dlc1962 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:42:22 PM

How do I cash out bitcoins?
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:44:37 PM

You can buy Bitcoin using USD,€, or another currency; you can earn Bitcoin in may ways and also you could mine.
If you wanna understand what is mining: http://startbitcoin.com/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:49:29 PM

You have 2 options to buy on exchanges like localbitcoins,circle..or to mine with miners

On exchanges also wich you can find here http://www.thebitcoinpage.com/
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:51:18 PM

Sell them Smiley 

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

dlc1962 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:01:15 PM

I know some of you say faucets aren't worth bothering with. But could anyone give me a list of decent ones?
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:13:31 PM

I know some of you say faucets aren't worth bothering with. But could anyone give me a list of decent ones?

true, it's a waste of time but everyone has used at least one before  Wink

i used to spend a lot of time doing captchas and getting tips and it was some fun. Until you realise that you just wasting your time instead of doing something better.

You can find a lot of lists in the Beginners & Help section like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=910196.0 or this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.0 ( alot of infos in here, a must read)
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:14:06 PM

When I was starting my adventure with Bitcoin I though faucet can help me to get my 1st BTC and I was wrong.
The best way you make this website (https://freebitco.in/) worth your time is by refering people. You get about 50% of what your referals make per roll. This means, if one of your referals hit the jackpot, you practically do too.
dlc1962 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:46:57 PM

What about taxes?
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:14:42 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 10:09:44 AM by Aggressor66

What about taxes?

There is only a transaction fee but no taxes
dlc1962 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:34:59 PM

No federal or state taxes on bitcoins?
dlc1962 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:19:46 PM

I thinking I'm starting to understand this. If I'm getting the gist of what everyone is mining seems to be the best on making any worth while bitcoins. I'm using a laptop. Is there any software that will work with it or do I need to get a desktop to mine?
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:28:00 PM

I thinking I'm starting to understand this. If I'm getting the gist of what everyone is mining seems to be the best on making any worth while bitcoins. I'm using a laptop. Is there any software that will work with it or do I need to get a desktop to mine?
Never mine on your PC because this is useless ,easiest and effective way to get some bitcoin is to buy
dlc1962 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:30:19 PM

Does the faucets that say microwallet in the space where the  the address goes mean that you can only use them if you have that particular wallet?
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:30:33 PM

No federal or state taxes on bitcoins?

Bitcoin is tax free, there are no taxes at all. The only 'tax' you will encounter is small transaction fee. This fee is constant and it is the same no matter how much btc you are sending.
dlc1962 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:48:50 PM

Never mine on your PC because this is useless ,easiest and effective way to get some bitcoin is to buy

This may be a stupid question. But where do I buy bitcoins?
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 02:55:52 PM

This may be a stupid question. But where do I buy bitcoins?

You can buy them here if you want to. Just google  it and you will find a few websites, services where you can buy/sell bitcoins.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

dlc1962 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:18:37 PM

How do I setup a signature campaign?
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:29:58 PM

Does the faucets that say microwallet in the space where the  the address goes mean that you can only use them if you have that particular wallet?

Microwallet is no "wallet", it is an collection instrument for several faucets who send their drippings to them. You must already have an real wallet. When you put your wallet-adress in a faucet form the payout of the faucet goes to "microwallet" with your adress as a pointer. When the sum of all the faucets payouts to "microwallet" are bigger then the treshold "microwallet" transfers the (micro)bitcoins to your own wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: