Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB BTC have BoA  (Read 1256 times)
RockMinerOops (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:54:09 PM

Have not receive promised coins.  I know for sure payment has cleared, it shows cleared in my transactions since Saturday, and communication has ceased.

Use caution until this is resolved.

Working on it. I didn't want to give you "Hang on" excuses.

What does that mean?  I know it is cleared.... can you at least get me some of what you owe me?
Reverse the payment, hes trying to get you to stall doing so. Hes not going to pay you.

I wont reverse,I will let him keep it, and press criminal charges, if he does not follow through.  I have all the PM's documenting the deal, and my wife works for the DA here.  I think he will come through still.

Do whatever you can to recover your funds NOW. You've already given him the benefit of the doubt for a few days now

I will recover my funds through the legal process if he does not follow through.  As I said, my wife works in the system, and after consulting her, I have enough info to get them back through a prosecution if needed.  If he scammed me, then I would prefer to do it that way, as opposed to just reversing the charge.  I have advised my bank that I do not want any incoming transfers at this time as well.  So him refunding me isn't an option at this point.  I will get my coins I paid for, or I will go my own route, no worries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:15:13 AM

Have not receive promised coins.  I know for sure payment has cleared, it shows cleared in my transactions since Saturday, and communication has ceased.

Use caution until this is resolved.

Working on it. I didn't want to give you "Hang on" excuses.

What does that mean?  I know it is cleared.... can you at least get me some of what you owe me?
Reverse the payment, hes trying to get you to stall doing so. Hes not going to pay you.

I wont reverse,I will let him keep it, and press criminal charges, if he does not follow through.  I have all the PM's documenting the deal, and my wife works for the DA here.  I think he will come through still.

Do whatever you can to recover your funds NOW. You've already given him the benefit of the doubt for a few days now

I will recover my funds through the legal process if he does not follow through.  As I said, my wife works in the system, and after consulting her, I have enough info to get them back through a prosecution if needed.  If he scammed me, then I would prefer to do it that way, as opposed to just reversing the charge.  I have advised my bank that I do not want any incoming transfers at this time as well.  So him refunding me isn't an option at this point.  I will get my coins I paid for, or I will go my own route, no worries.

Are you aware how easy it is to acquire access to a drop bank account? If the other user covered his tracks, you will never be able to reclaim your money through the legal process. Just reverse the transfer - bitcoin has gone down in price, anyway.

WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:31:20 AM

Whoops, sorry. Someone must have hacked my PC, gaining access to any hypothetical bank account information and/or forum usage. Oh noes.

That's the spirit! F7ck the scammed money, I would like to see the scammer in jail, feels better!

Regardless of what I did or didn't do, you're still a fucking scammer. You know it and I know it. Who REFUSES to use an escrow?

Not possible. I'm assuming what happened (I can only assume since I have nothing to do with this) is that an instant BoA transfer was initiated. That's more or less an instant, one-way transfer. Now if someone illegally accessed HIS account, it could be recovered. Since that didn't happen, it's just written off as a loss.

Or maybe not a loss. I mean.. that could have been for consulting work... Or for digital goods that cannot be tracked. Hell, you might have already gotten the Bitcoins! There's really no hard evidence for or against.

I will PROMISE you that none of this will happen. I ASSURE you. You have MY WORD that this will not happen. XD

Are you aware how easy it is to acquire access to a drop bank account? If the other user covered his tracks, you will never be able to reclaim your money through the legal process. Just reverse the transfer - bitcoin has gone down in price, anyway.

Extremely easy. I mean, people just leave their bank account information laying around on their machines and whatnot. D:

/endrant

I'm going to suggest we take this to a scam accusation thread. Do you want to make it or shall I? I've never written a scam accusation thread on MYSELF before. Tongue
shipitbuddy

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:33:39 AM

amazing..

RockMinerOops (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:44:25 AM

So you wont pay me?
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:12:00 AM

You better reverse it and move on.

If not you dont ahve a ton of options.

Why fuck with it? Get your money back and go with someone trusted.

Even if you do get the guy youknow how long your $500+ is going to be in limbo

But you probably wont get him.
RockMinerOops (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:16:24 AM

Yea.  Glad 550.00 isnt a huge amount of money for me.

I'll reverse in the morning.  I took precautions also.  I just didnt want to reverse if he was legit.  Guess not.

And the forum still allows sold accounts. SMH
WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:18:29 AM

Yea.  Glad 550.00 isnt a huge amount of money for me.

I'll reverse in the morning.  I took precautions also.  I just didnt want to reverse if he was legit.  Guess not.

And the forum still allows sold accounts. SMH

This account was never bought by anyone. Smiley
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:46:56 AM

Sent WorldwideBTC 550.00 BoA transfer.

He claimed for days that is was not cleared, whn I know it was cleared that same day.  Refuses to pay.

Stay away.  I will be filing a report through my wife's office, if he slipped in any way, he will be caught.  If not, good scam asshole.

Ref:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919127.new#new
Message the people who he has obviously traded with in the past. I see that Maidak sold him BTC for moneygram, see if he still has the name he sent to, if possible. This can be a clear cut case, but will need some effort. At the very least, you can show bank of america the fraud and they can get involved and at the minimum shut down his account and possibly recover the funds for you.

Now I realize who WorldWide BTC is...he rang a bell by the way he acted in this thread. Here is who he is. Garrott Gardner. Scammed for a lot back in 2013. Heres the link to the thread, there are more if you do some digging. I believe someone sent him some of the BTC he scammed to sell and the seller pulled a "robin hood" and instead of sending the scammer $ he sent the BTC back to the scammer's victims. He even mentions himself in this thread because Garrott moved across country with his scam and was not touched unfortunately. Its the same guy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=229612.0;all

His name is Garrott Gardner. He has scammed before. See above.

Here is the profile of his old BTC account (probably one of many) that he has used to scam successfully. See his posts for the same arrogant "I'm invincible attitude" and last name Gardner:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=120425

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:47:31 AM

Sent WorldwideBTC 550.00 BoA transfer.

He claimed for days that is was not cleared, whn I know it was cleared that same day.  Refuses to pay.

Stay away.  I will be filing a report through my wife's office, if he slipped in any way, he will be caught.  If not, good scam asshole.

Ref:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919127.new#new
Message the people who he has obviously traded with in the past. I see that Maidak sold him BTC for moneygram, see if he still has the name he sent to, if possible. This can be a clear cut case, but will need some effort. At the very least, you can show bank of america the fraud and they can get involved and at the minimum shut down his account and possibly recover the funds for you.

Now I realize who WorldWide BTC is...he rang a bell by the way he acted in this thread. Here is who he is. Garrott Gardner. Scammed for a lot back in 2013. Heres the link to the thread, there are more if you do some digging. I believe someone sent him some of the BTC he scammed to sell and the seller pulled a "robin hood" and instead of sending the scammer $ he sent the BTC back to the scammer's victims. He even mentions himself in this thread because Garrott moved across country with his scam and was not touched unfortunately. Its the same guy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=229612.0;all

His name is Garrott Gardner. He has scammed before. See above.

Here is the profile of his old BTC account (probably one of many) that he has used to scam successfully. See his posts for the same arrogant "I'm invincible attitude" and last name Gardner:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=120425

Yawn. Another day, another dollar.
Deadstock

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:06:37 AM

What a lowlife scumbag.
0x54444e

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:05:13 AM

What a lowlife scumbag.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/avatars/ave_roma2004_1404846359_140.jpg

Look at his face dude, his face inspires you that he's mentally ill.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: