Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Commits Suicide In The Courtroom After Being Convicted of Arson  (Read 4224 times)
pekv2 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:42:13 PM

All caught on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_3869woRAI

Personally, I think all scammers should do this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:43:12 PM

No thanks !

I'm no Atlas ...
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:48:18 PM

No thanks !

I'm no Atlas ...

lol.

--

Also, i think what he might have taken was potassium cyanide but not confirmed.
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:49:46 PM

No thanks !

I'm no Atlas ...

lol.

--

So he was a Nazi too ? Grin
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:52:29 PM

No thanks !

I'm no Atlas ...

lol.

--

So he was a Nazi too ? Grin

ionno, but by the way his colleagues described him, they described him as a god, in which I have zero tolerance for a statement like this.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:58:33 PM

Others were guessing strychnine, wonder what the toxicology will say.

Btw, for those of you that like "hush puppies" AKA cornbread balls, here is a fun fact for you: they got their name because the escaping slaves would lace them with strychnine and leave them where the search dogs would find them. Grin

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 06:03:18 PM

Btw, for those of you the like "hush puppies" AKA cornbread balls, here is a fun fact for you: they got their name because the escaping slaves would lace them with strychnine and leave them where the search dogs would find them. Grin

No shit, wow. That is really something. Ima have to pass this on to Long John Silver lovers. They're probably right about the strychnine, I took a wild guess at the potassium cyanide. Also, I think potassium cyanide is undetectable. But yes, can't wait to see the reports.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 06:03:49 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2012, 06:27:52 PM by sadpandatech

Btw, for those of you the like "hush puppies" AKA cornbread balls, here is a fun fact for you: they got their name because the escaping slaves would lace them with strychnine and leave them where the search dogs would find them. Grin

I love the ones with whole corn in them and sprinkled with powdered sugar. mmmmm

And my mommy told me they were some old, German thing. Where after making cornbread they would take the leftover bits of dough and bake it to hush the dogs up. ;p

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 06:04:27 PM

What do you call 100 scammers killing themselves in courtrooms?

A decent start, but there's lots of room for improvement.

pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 06:15:43 PM

What do you call 100 scammers killing themselves in courtrooms?

A decent start, but there's lots of room for improvement.

Hilarious. Make a bitcoin comic meme out of this? I could see it too, them looking like trolls committing suicide of each other in the courtroom.
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 07:04:48 PM

Bump.
vampire

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 09:14:04 PM

So a desperate man did something stupid and then couldn't bare to face his family. And you gloat about it?
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 09:28:02 PM

So a scammer, scammed and then couldn't bare to do the time.

Yup.
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 11:10:10 PM

So a desperate man did something stupid and then couldn't bare to face his family. And you gloat about it?

He was desperate when he burned down his home in an attempt to defraud the insurance and mortgage companies, instead of asking for a lower price at auction.

no comment on the rest of it. way too many psy variables to make a valid point. I woulda personally served the time though.....

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 11:29:53 PM

He was desperate when he burned down his home in an attempt to defraud the insurance and mortgage companies, instead of asking for a lower price at auction.

no comment on the rest of it. way too many psy variables to make a valid point. I woulda personally served the time though.....

And the auction was used on kids I believe which really rotted me.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:30:45 AM

Nope, a criminal fuckwit thought he could defraud all the other folks paying for their insurance so he could maintain his extravagant lifestyle by stealing money from others. He got caught, charged, tried and found guilty, and he decided to save humanity the shame of having his stupid criminally insane ass hang around as a burden to any of us anymore. And he saved a little face for his kids- now when they get asked about their father they can just say he's dead, instead of saying he in in jail being gang-raped by hardened criminals because he thought he could cheat the system.

That's not gloating, that just a cold statement of fact. The world is a better place without him, if only he had thought to sweater-vest bomb the courtroom and take some other scumbags with him.
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 04:46:44 AM

Nope, a criminal fuckwit thought he could defraud all the other folks paying for their insurance so he could maintain his extravagant lifestyle by stealing money from others. He got caught, charged, tried and found guilty, and he decided to save humanity the shame of having his stupid criminally insane ass hang around as a burden to any of us anymore. And he saved a little face for his kids- now when they get asked about their father they can just say he's dead, instead of saying he in in jail being gang-raped by hardened criminals because he thought he could cheat the system.

That's not gloating, that just a cold statement of fact. The world is a better place without him, if only he had thought to sweater-vest bomb the courtroom and take some other scumbags with him.

Shame he chose poison, though... If he'd been serious about reclaiming honor, he'd have gone with hara kiri.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 04:52:51 AM

Shame he chose poison, though... If he'd been serious about reclaiming honor, he'd have gone with hara kiri.

Seen that term and instantly thought of the last samurai, had to look up the definition of harakiri, and sure enough, knifing oneself.
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 04:56:06 AM

I'd prefer Seppuku.   This young man demonstrates it quite well for the uninitiated; http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja/seppuku.htm

- GA

pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 05:01:59 AM

I believe they are both the same.

Seppuku (切腹?, "stomach-cutting") is a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: