Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan. (Done)  (Read 772 times)
shipitbuddy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:23:25 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 04:08:10 PM by shipitbuddy

Hi guys.. Need a loan til Feb 4th of 0.35 , will repay 0.37, as collaterall I can give out 110% worth on Neteller or Pokerstars (Only for trusted members). Also can give out my account. Thanks.

Already got it thanks.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:28:50 PM

I don't think ur provided collateral is worth that much!
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:30:51 PM

Please, if your looking to increase your post count, don't do it in my thread.

My collateral on Pokerstars or Neteller is more than valid and I think my account is valuated for more than 100 usd for me. Please thanks.

EDIT : By the way you lent Moreia 0.8 and you think Imma gonna run with .35 gl!!

lihuajkl
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:46:10 PM

My collateral on Pokerstars or Neteller is more than valid and I think my account is valuated for more than 100 usd for me. Please thanks.

EDIT : By the way you lent Moreia 0.8 and you think Imma gonna run with .35 gl!!
sorry, I didn't mean to offend you! What I mean is that the legit collateral should be some kind of liquidity lenders could sell out quickly to cover the loan in case the loan is defaulted! It is recognized rule here! I didn't mean you will default the loan! You know as a lender, they just want to secure their loan! I am just curious about any one will buy it at that high amount of money except u! I know they are valuable to you! BTW, I wouldn't post meaningless post to increase my post counts! When I post, I think I have something to say or share with others!
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:48:08 PM

sorry, I didn't mean to offend you! What I mean is that the legit collateral should be some kind of liquidity lenders could sell out quickly to cover the loan in case the loan is defaulted! It is recognized rule here! I didn't mean you will default the loan! You know as a lender, they just want to secure their loan! I am just curious about any one will buy it at that high amount of money except u! I know they are valuable to you! BTW, I wouldn't post meaningless post to increase my post counts! When I post, I think I have something to say or share with others!

Alright, sorry for beign on a defensive possition, you could help and gimme the loan.. Cheesy

lihuajkl
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:58:07 PM

Alright, sorry for beign on a defensive possition, you could help and gimme the loan.. Cheesy
u know ur loan amount is larger than ur account member level or reputation! So I have to ask, have you got other type of collateral such as altcoins or cloud mining?
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:08:45 PM

u know ur loan amount is larger than ur account member level or reputation! So I have to ask, have you got other type of collateral such as altcoins or cloud mining?

I have Neteller and Pokerstars $ to give as collataral, if u can't take it, we can talk over facebook , by my account created a long time ago that I use to talk with my friends, have  talk over the phone via my persona pn. Nothing much else. Would appreciated the help.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 03:10:02 PM

I'm interested.
Please PM me with the details (or just post it here if you want to be as transparent as possible)

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:18:38 PM

I'm interested.
Please PM me with the details (or just post it here if you want to be as transparent as possible)

Better to talk here, what's you'r offer ?

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 03:24:14 PM

I can give you 0.35 if repaid 0.4 btc. What do you have for collateral?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:32:45 PM

I can't repaid 0.4 but Will do 0.38 , My collateral for you will be my account.

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 03:50:06 PM

0.38 sounds good. Which account neteller or pokerstars? I want to see my avaliable collateral

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:58:38 PM

0.38 sounds good. Which account neteller or pokerstars? I want to see my avaliable collateral
all collateral should be held by a trusted third party
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:59:01 PM

None of the accounts lol, won't give out an net or ps account wth... My bitcointalk account hold by a trusted escrow, or the Pokerstars or Neteller funds hold by a trusted escrow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: