Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:50:38 PM

Bitstake Team is preparing for a radical restructuring of its startup company with a split-up of the digital currency with ticker XBS from BitStake as a separate entity.

We are focusing on establishing Bitstake as a financial platform for all digital currencies.

Summary

Bitstake intends to spin-off XBS by the end of Q1 in 2015.

XBS will retain its XBS ticker and given a new name & development team for code maintenance.

Wallet and coins are still valid and only a wallet update for name change will be available for download.

XBS users will continue to benefit from continued Bitstake developments and features release on it's beta site.

With XBS no longer being the in-platform currency after Q1 (and being assigned a separate dev team), what role will XBS play in Bitstake and crypto in general? I understand it will benefit from developments and feature releases, but what will the use case be if Bitstake doesn't plan on having it's own in-platform currency?

Better yet, if I had never heard of XBS, what could you say about post-Q1 XBS that would make me say, "I need to have some of that coin?"

I sure hope everyone (including devs) can see this is legitimate questioning and not trolling Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MelodyRowell

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:57:17 PM

Good news for all crypto coins to be added Smiley exciting times
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:07:23 AM

Bitstake Team is preparing for a radical restructuring of its startup company with a split-up of the digital currency with ticker XBS from BitStake as a separate entity.

We are focusing on establishing Bitstake as a financial platform for all digital currencies.

Summary

XBS will retain its XBS ticker and given a new name & development team for code maintenance.

Wallet and coins are still valid and only a wallet update for name change will be available for download.

XBS users will continue to benefit from continued Bitstake developments and features release on it's beta site.

With XBS no longer being the in-platform currency after Q1 (and being assigned a separate dev team), what role will XBS play in Bitstake and crypto in general? I understand it will benefit from developments and feature releases, but what will the use case be if Bitstake doesn't plan on having it's own in-platform currency?

Better yet, if I had never heard of XBS, what could you say about post-Q1 XBS that would make me say, "I need to have some of that coin?"

I sure hope everyone (including devs) can see this is legitimate questioning and not trolling Smiley

focusing on establishing Bitstake as a financial platform for all digital currencies.

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:15:28 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 12:56:15 AM by clovis A.

Summary

focusing on establishing Bitstake as a financial platform for all digital currencies.

I get that, but XBS is or will be separate from Bitstake after Q1. If all currencies can use and benefit from the features offered by Bitstake, what will make XBS unique or special?  There's no demand for XBS if the coins you already own will have access to the same features

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:27:27 AM

Summary

I get that, but XBS is or will be separate from Bitstake after Q1. If all currencies can use and benefit from the features offered by Bitstake, what will make XBS unique or special?  There's no demand for XBS if the coins you already own will have acces to the same features

We already posted confirmation that XBS will be separated from Bitstake, paving way for Bitstake to turn into crypto-service provider and target customers looking for simple ways to stake, store, trade and lend digital currencies.

The platform is still in beta and XBS is still the in-house currency. XBS being the first coin on Bitstake, already make it unique.

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:36:39 AM

Thanks, I truly am just trying to understand Smiley.  I will PM you with additional questions

EDIT: PM sent

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
crypto research

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:49:15 AM

Summary

I get that, but XBS is or will be separate from Bitstake after Q1. If all currencies can use and benefit from the features offered by Bitstake, what will make XBS unique or special?  There's no demand for XBS if the coins you already own will have acces to the same features

We already posted confirmation that XBS will be separated from Bitstake, paving way for Bitstake to turn into crypto-service provider and target customers looking for simple ways to stake, store, trade and lend digital currencies.

The platform is still in beta and XBS is still the in-house currency. XBS being the first coin on Bitstake, already make it unique.

I understand that the XBS lending platform will be evaluated with XBS coins. I'm right ?
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:01:51 AM

Summary

I get that, but XBS is or will be separate from Bitstake after Q1. If all currencies can use and benefit from the features offered by Bitstake, what will make XBS unique or special?  There's no demand for XBS if the coins you already own will have acces to the same features

I understand that the XBS lending platform will be evaluated with XBS coins. I'm right ?

That's right.
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:07:08 AM

Can you explain "evaluated" please?  Does this mean XBS coin holders will be beta testers, in a sense, for new Bitstake features?

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
crypto research

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:10:35 AM

Summary

That's right.
If so then it will be XBS the most useful crypto coin.

Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:57:39 AM

The biggest limitation of digital currency is that, it requires an Internet connection which is definitely a big barrier in most of the developing countries but XBS SMS Wallet covers mobile payment without Internet offering basics of regular desktop wallet.

Try out the SMS wallet today.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:07:32 AM

The biggest limitation of digital currency is that, it requires an Internet connection which is definitely a big barrier in most of the developing countries but XBS SMS Wallet covers mobile payment without Internet offering basics of regular desktop wallet.

Try out the SMS wallet today.
Definitely one of the more promising coins out there.
Keep up the great work, team.
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:43:12 PM

If XBS coin will be not major part in developed platform, or major player in platform, what make rise value and interest from investors please? Just privilege be testing coin on BETA platform make keep rise vlaue?

Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:01:01 PM

If XBS coin will be not major part in developed platform, or major player in platform, what make rise value and interest from investors please? Just privilege be testing coin on BETA platform make keep rise vlaue?

XBS team explained lending platform will be charged with XBS coins and only 1,296,437 XBS coins are now for a such big use.
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:17:24 PM

XBS team explained lending platform will be charged with XBS coins and only 1,296,437 XBS coins are now for a such big use.

Thank you, explain that to me...so XBS is basically said, coin for platform, get there, use platform, something like key get there? Huh Or, other way, I have f.e.  BlackCoins, like to use platform...do I need get first some XBS? XBS investors will have profit from stacking coin and fees from trade on platform? Sometng like that? Hope somebody can explain correctly what is major idea here, or posibly Im only one, who dont understand todays statements form DEVs in right way.  Wink
P.S.: not trolling here, or looking for cheaper coins, just asking.  Cool

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:39:28 PM

Thank you, explain that to me...so XBS is basically said, coin for platform, get there, use platform, something like key get there? Huh Or, other way, I have f.e.  BlackCoins, like to use platform...do I need get first some XBS? XBS investors will have profit from stacking coin and fees from trade on platform? Sometng like that? Hope somebody can explain correctly what is major idea here, or posibly Im only one, who dont understand todays statements form DEVs in right way.  Wink
P.S.: not trolling here, or looking for cheaper coins, just asking.  Cool

Don't panic Franky, if what Master mind is saying is true, XBS will most certainly retain it's value and have demand from investors. I think there just needs to be a little clarity on the subject. Being that this all unfolded rather quickly, we should give them some time to explain the situation.

The devs were able to answer some of my questions via PM yesterday, which is good.  Thanks for that dev team Smiley. Because I've been critical, I know I'm viewed as somewhat of a troll here and I don't want that!  I want to give the dev team proper respect for the work thus far and let them fully explain the role of XBS going forward....

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:51:48 PM

Thank you, explain that to me...so XBS is basically said, coin for platform, get there, use platform, something like key get there? Huh Or, other way, I have f.e.  BlackCoins, like to use platform...do I need get first some XBS? XBS investors will have profit from stacking coin and fees from trade on platform? Sometng like that? Hope somebody can explain correctly what is major idea here, or posibly Im only one, who dont understand todays statements form DEVs in right way.  Wink
P.S.: not trolling here, or looking for cheaper coins, just asking.  Cool

Don't panic Franky, if what Master mind is saying is true, XBS will most certainly retain it's value and have demand from investors. I think there just needs to be a little clarity on the subject. Being that this all unfolded rather quickly, we should give them some time to explain the situation.

The devs were able to answer some of my questions via PM yesterday, which is good.  Thanks for that dev team Smiley. Because I've been critical, I know I'm viewed as somewhat of a troll here and I don't want that!  I want to give the dev team proper respect for the work thus far and let them fully explain the role of XBS going forward....

If dev team and you agree, Would you mind to post that questions/answers?, as those questions may be some common questions between the community members.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:00:47 PM

there was BTC

there was LTC

there was DRK

there was BLK

here is XBS with the most innovative functions and platform in crypto ever!

If people don't understand what is this it's their problem don't buy it.

Those who understand and realize what this mean for future of XBS and BITSTAKE....

word moon is lame for this  Cool

yours LEETCOINER
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:06:19 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 07:19:20 PM by Bitstake

Bitstake is the closest thing to a banking platform with the planned trading & lending platform for customers to buy & sell coins. Our priority is getting the platform ready for launch.

This project is not all about XBS (coin), software development and market research in Africa cost money and our investors expect return on their investment with a fully functional platform and big customer base.

You can compare Bitstake with any fintech for example Bitpesa  

(Investors are the people funding the development of Bitstake platform and part of the management team with stake in the Bitstake StartUp.)
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:23:34 PM

The architecture of the Bitstake platform is related to XBS and it will be the premier payment system. Fees generated on the platform is enough to keep the value of XBS up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: