Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:21:54 AM

wallet is great, clean and working!

CHEERS TO TEAM Grin

Keep on going good job! Me and community will support coin with buys  Kiss

MY FLOW OF 25 BTC's beeing transacted today  Grin
Please do not buy all XBS to 100k satoshi. But any way I will wait with my buy orders on dumpers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:30:36 AM

Wow, we got 40k today, wasnt expecting that high today, lets see what will be the next ride into?
Read this and you will soon expect much more https://twitter.com/BitStake/status/568850149558128640
http://commun.it/

I noticed the logo of NewFinance has the same colors as Bitstake, coincidence? Their CEO is following Bitstake too (although it could be they add anyone who adds them)
Can you imagine when will  China realized the XBS versatile platform and there are only 1,296,702 XBS coins.
Then it will start epic panic buy.

~global research~
crypto research

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:45:10 AM

We're happy to report that Bitstake team has successfully completed the final phase of testing of its lending platform software. Users will be able to create a profile (add mentors, feedback ratings), invest and borrow quick loans.

We're looking forward providing a complete range of financial services for both individual and corporate clients around the world.

The lending module will be available to normal users once our Chief Developer resume work on Saturday. Goodnight.

Bitstake Support

micro123

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:50:33 AM

Testing the sms wallet and it works, im going to be sending small amounts to friends and family now.

SMS commands work in capitals . If I lower case does he not recognize the command . Example BAL not bal.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:59:44 AM

Looks like the dev is in on this with Bob too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:14:51 AM

Care to explain how you jump to such a conclusion?

And what does it say of you, to ride the, what you call, pump by Bob, make profit and then come bitch on this thread about it..

I remember you saying about somebody that he has no 'soul' , lol, whatever that may be.. How would you call yourself  with your actions on this thread?

Just warning people this this coin is just another pump and dump organised by bob and co.

Does that make me have no soul? I think not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:19:08 AM

And what does it say of you, to ride the, what you call, pump by Bob, make profit and then come bitch on this thread about it..

I remember you saying about somebody that he has no 'soul' , lol, whatever that may be.. How would you call yourself  with your actions on this thread?

Just warning people this this coin is just another pump and dump organised by bob and co.

And the fact that you rode it while thinking it's a pump by bob?

'First let me make a profit, i'll bitch about it later' lol

After losing thousands on xcloud and librex to these tactics, what's wrong with riding the pump to earn some of what I lost?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

crypto research

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:22:24 AM

I think you have serious mental problems.You urgently need professional help.
micro123

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:22:57 AM

come on. really sad. With every coin (eg in darkcoin , bitcoin etc) there are many people who call every time scam . And supposedly to warn people . Why warn every time. 1 time is enough right? You place only such messages because you want something.
crypto research

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:53:39 AM

We're happy to report that Bitstake team has successfully completed the final phase of testing of its lending platform software. Users will be able to create a profile (add mentors, feedback ratings), invest and borrow quick loans.

We're looking forward providing a complete range of financial services for both individual and corporate clients around the world.

The lending module will be available to normal users once our Chief Developer resume work on Saturday. Goodnight.

Bitstake Support

~global research~
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:55:07 AM

Bitstake Support

~global research~
Amazing news! Cheesy
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:01:29 AM

Bitstake Support

~global research~
Amazing news! Cheesy
And now only the universe is the limit for XBS coin.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:45:42 AM

The developer would soon Vanish- Warning number 2

Try to fud GRID thread!

Oh, wait!Is it locked by dev. Isn't it obvious scam?! He or the group of individuals are trying to keep GRIDpay at the 1st place at Bittrex with self trades.
crypto research

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:57:36 AM

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:59:10 AM

This is the first time I actually agree with you Rakesh, lol.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:20:26 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 12:37:57 PM by Franky2010

Bitstake Support

Great news DEVs, keep good work, time to get few more cheap XBS left before full platform release. Many people now recognize XBS from volume trade on brex, percentage change, but still waiting fully invest to this coin. Time for real XBS value comming soon... Smiley

gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:31:36 PM

Bitstake Support

Nice Smiley
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:42:54 PM

What percentage is PoS interest and min age for this coin?
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:23:43 PM

What percentage is PoS interest and min age for this coin?

6 hours and 5%.  Smiley

clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:28:10 PM

What happened to the beautiful OP Huh

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: