Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258789 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:46:53 PM

platform release today??

In few hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:48:10 PM

LOL NEVER dont delete post its no problem price rice wen you wil release way delete it
dont if its treu  Wink
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:49:11 PM

rakesh1_90
Don't post on this thread anymore.

So strategically how would this coin benefit the local population? why would they choose bitstake over bitcoin  ? Are you located in Nigeria ? If they use cash or paypal why would they choose a crypto currency with no business plan or local representation. And dont compare yourself to bitcoin its a speculation based commodity with 4 years of market data to support it.
gitbknowsall

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:51:53 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

XBS P&D currently happening on bittrex. Now is the ideal time to set proper sells to correct the manipulation on bittrex.

isn't everyone just gearing up for the release of the new platform?

how would this be considered a pnd?

http://www.extraordinaryinvestor.com/penny-stock-scam.html

Many investors are suckers of this penny stock scam.
Those investors or traders who got suckered by this penny stock scam bought shares of the stock at inflated prices. As prices of the stock start sliding, some suckered traders see the writing on the wall and will frantically sell their shares hoping to cap their losses.

Other suckered investors hold on for the long term, hoping the shares will go up in value again based on more marketeer hype that states the recent lows are only temporary and are buying opportunities. They confidently state that the stock will trade much higher.

Other sucker investors/traders continue buying on lows based on the good news.

All this trading activity after the stock promoters sell, creates the chopping swings in share prices just before its final plunge.

Oh so instead of responding to my post you decided to delete it. since i know have confirmed that you and your marketeer are trying to steal from people instead of building a legitimate business. I appeal to the bitshare community to boycott the development of this coin until the developer has been verified so that they can prove the legitimacy of this project. Otherwise its very clear that this project is entirely vapourware

Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:02:10 PM

too much fud, makes me wonder their motives  Grin

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
gitbknowsall

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:10:43 PM

too much fud, makes me wonder their motives  Grin

They wanna buy more cheap XBS before the trading platform release Cheesy

Well i could careless about the trading platform since it has ZERO userbase.

928.13283325 BTC

I don't need the coins i have enough, i'm looking out for the dev. He needs to expand on road map and reach out to the local Nigerian population. How is this a legitimate investment for foreign investors what political backing has he gotten, or at very least a release without an excuse for delay.

About
insight is an open-source Bitcoin blockchain explorer with complete REST and websocket APIs that can be used for writing web wallets and other apps that need more advanced blockchain queries than provided by bitcoind RPC. Check out the source code.

insight is still in development, so be sure to report any bugs and provide feedback for improvement at our github issue tracker.

About
BitStakeCore is an open-source BitStake blockchain explorer with complete REST and websocket APIs that can be used for writing web wallets and other apps that need more advanced blockchain queries than provided by BitStaked RPC. Check out the source code.

BitStakeCore is still in development, so be sure to report any bugs and provide feedback for improvement at our github issue tracker.

If you cant even follow MIT license how will you compete with coins with actual business plans Huh
Bitshill

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:14:46 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

XBS P&D currently happening on bittrex. Now is the ideal time to set proper sells to correct the manipulation on bittrex.

isn't everyone just gearing up for the release of the new platform?

how would this be considered a pnd?

http://www.extraordinaryinvestor.com/penny-stock-scam.html

Many investors are suckers of this penny stock scam.
Those investors or traders who got suckered by this penny stock scam bought shares of the stock at inflated prices. As prices of the stock start sliding, some suckered traders see the writing on the wall and will frantically sell their shares hoping to cap their losses.

Other suckered investors hold on for the long term, hoping the shares will go up in value again based on more marketeer hype that states the recent lows are only temporary and are buying opportunities. They confidently state that the stock will trade much higher.

Other sucker investors/traders continue buying on lows based on the good news.

All this trading activity after the stock promoters sell, creates the chopping swings in share prices just before its final plunge.

Oh so instead of responding to my post you decided to delete it. since i know have confirmed that you and your marketeer are trying to steal from people instead of building a legitimate business. I appeal to the bitshare community to boycott the development of this coin until the developer has been verified so that they can prove the legitimacy of this project. Otherwise its very clear that this project is entirely vapourware

I wanted to reply you but your post history shows how legit the coin you support. Can you prove how this is vapourware, does this makes sense to anyone here.

cyrpto is dying because of the cancer that lives on this forum, So far this project is far better than any of the shitcoin.

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:20:03 PM

rakesh1_90

So strategically how would this coin benefit the local population? why would they choose bitstake over bitcoin  ? Are you located in Nigeria ? If they use cash or paypal why would they choose a crypto currency with no business plan or local representation. And dont compare yourself to bitcoin its a speculation based commodity with 4 years of market data to support it.

Who said they are choosing XBS over Bitcoin? The platform is to let you buy Bitcoin AND XBS with local fiat.

The benefit of XBS is it is a POS coin that gains interest and you can even get paid XBS for depositing other POS coins, the first being Blackcoin for now. It's just another option for potential customers, plus the XBS can be sent via mobile phone for areas with no internet access. Think of it more as a saving account.

Anyway this is not an endorsement I am still skeptical myself but people fud things without even reading up on it.
Bitshill

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:24:41 PM

928.13283325 BTC

I don't need the coins i have enough, i'm looking out for the dev. He needs to expand on road map and reach out to the local Nigerian population. How is this a legitimate investment for foreign investors what political backing has he gotten, or at very least a release without an excuse for delay.

He needs to expand on road map and reach out to the local Nigerian population.
Trading is the last feature on the roadmap
I understand that they maintain presence in Nigeria already.

How is this a legitimate investment for foreign investors what political backing has he gotten, or at very least a release without an excuse for delay.
I can tell you they care less about foreign investors, even few weeks ago they were trying to separate the coin from the platform only few of us intervene

gitbknowsall

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:25:35 PM

rakesh1_90

Who said they are choosing XBS over Bitcoin? The platform is to let you buy Bitcoin AND XBS with local fiat.

The benefit of XBS is it is a POS coin that gains interest and you can even get paid XBS for depositing other POS coins, the first being Blackcoin for now. It's just another option for potential customers, plus the XBS can be sent via mobile phone for areas with no internet access. Think of it more as a saving account.

Anyway this is not an endorsement I am still skeptical myself but people fud things without even reading up on it.

I'm not Fuding anything, for a matter of fact here is the thing with the whole coin. It has not legitimate basis but yet they want users trust to have their coins deposited into a centralized exchange/banking system. there is no mention of insuring the fiat value of the persons deposited assets, but they should trust that this isnt an elaborate scam ?
Horous

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:26:14 PM

928.13283325 BTC

This is all out scam mate! Same happened with sbit/xbot/spr and nows the time for XBS.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994228.0
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:36:02 PM

I'm not Fuding anything, for a matter of fact here is the thing with the whole coin. It has not legitimate basis but yet they want users trust to have their coins deposited into a centralized exchange/banking system. there is no mention of insuring the fiat value of the persons deposited assets, but they should trust that this isnt an elaborate scam ?

Like I mentioned before, btc-e is one of the largest bitcoin exchanges and no one knows its creators and it definitely isn't insured. I personally just signed up for 1broker and I don't see any contact info anywhere other than an email address. I think the best thing you can do is just see who will be the first guinea pigs to try it and if they have a good experience, go from there.
gitbknowsall

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:40:59 PM

Like I mentioned before, btc-e is one of the largest bitcoin exchanges and no one knows its creators and it definitely isn't insured. I personally just signed up for 1broker and I don't see any contact info anywhere other than an email address. I think the best thing you can do is just see who will be the first guinea pigs to try it and if they have a good experience, go from there.

with that being said, this is my last post for today. I realize all previous posts will be deleted by the admin. I'll be back soon to see the progress. I'll keep the 40k XBS i was given to investigate the coin and ill weigh in on my final thoughts when i return.
micro123

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:04:49 PM

hi dev, there are many coins that are created and then suddenly to be a scam. Some post post on this forum and other topics called XBS is a scam. I do not know what to believe and this is confusing. I can imagine that it is very confusing for investors to determine whether XBS is real or scams. The past year has been a lot happening with altcoin. Can you do something or evidence that this is not a scam. Just to clear, I call XBS no scam but just do not know what to believe.
igor107th

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:14:55 PM

lol out on time  Grin
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:15:49 PM

hi dev, there are many coins that are created and then suddenly to be a scam. Some post post on this forum and other topics called XBS is a scam. I do not know what to believe and this is confusing. I can imagine that it is very confusing for investors to determine whether XBS is real or scams. The past year has been a lot happening with altcoin. Can you do something or evidence that this is not a scam. Just to clear, I call XBS no scam but just do not know what to believe.

Nearly all of the people that claim that XBS is a scam are busy promoting their own coin(s) in the process. Everyone has their own opinion on things.

I have to mention that they never have ANY evidence that XBS is a scam.

Mining since 2014
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:17:27 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 10:33:04 PM by Bitstake

We are the first start-up in Africa to launch our services with in built digital currency. We opened our platform to testers due to the demands on this forum, our services are created and designed for Africans based on the situation there namely internet connections and no access to payment system. trading with fiat is for Nigerians customers only. None of bitstake team members has forced you to buy XBS coins or scam you out of your coin holdings.

This is not a community coin, that developers will be telling you all aspects of our management, this is profit driven business with the sole purpose of getting more customers and releasing features that will generate more revenues. Business plan & whitepaper are available to VC or angel investors that are interested in the business. We are not raising any funding now.

Facts:

1. Launched without premine or presale to ensure fair distribution.
2. designed for adoption in Africa, with convenience way to buy coins, lend/borrow coins, store and earn interests on digital currency.
3. Created online presence in Nigeria with plans to place ad on popular websites. (nairaland, lindaikeji)
4. sign up bonus for first 1,000 customers will be given in Naira, to boost customers base and introduce Nigerians to digital currency.
5. Received remarkable feedback from venture capitalist and angel investors. "I'm very impressed by what you've built so far and will be sure to keep the information on your company internal for confidentiality purposes."  Julian
6. Privately funded development by African entrepreneur.
7. Planned expansion across African continents.
igor107th

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:24:44 PM

lol bud wen the release  Grin 1 day 2 days 10min 1 hour
 Grin never i think
Confirm01

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:26:08 PM

We are the first start-up in Africa to launch our services with in built digital currency. We opened our platform to testers due to the demands on this forum, our services are created and designed for Africans based on the situation there namely internet connections and no access to payment system. trading with fiat is for Nigerians customers only. None of bitstake team members has forced you to buy XBS coins or scam you out of your coin holdings.

This is not a community coin, that developers will be telling you all aspects of our management, this is profit driven business with the sole purpose of getting more customers and releasing features that will generate more revenues. Business plan & whitepaper are available to VC or angel investors that are interested in the business. We are not raising any funding now.

Facts:

1. Launched with premine or presale to ensure fair distribution.
2. designed for adoption in Africa, with convenience way to buy coins, lend/borrow coins, store and earn interests on digital currency.
3. Created online presence in Nigeria with plans to place ad on popular websites. (nairaland, lindaikeji)
4. sign up bonus for first 1,000 customers will be given in Naira, to boost customers base and introduce Nigerians to digital currency.
5. Received remarkable feedback from venture capitalist and angel investors. "I'm very impressed by what you've built so far and will be sure to keep the information on your company internal for confidentiality purposes."  Julian
6. Privately funded development by African entrepreneur.
7. Planned expansion across African continents.

Nicely put into words, keep up the good work and don't get distracted by those immature fudders.
igor107th

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:32:36 PM

we will see  Wink
i think scam i wil buy tomorow go to sleap nog
 greetz
wen the release
wen no release i dont buy haha  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: