Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL returned money for preorder (ASIC minirig - 30.000$) [solved]  (Read 9914 times)
Barracuda (OP)

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 08:13:44 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2012, 11:21:05 AM by Barracuda

June 26 i bought (preorder) SC minirig for - 4791.0384BTC (including transaction fee of 1.1BTC). I kept QR code and all other information regarding my order. #2200.

Currently i have very difficult situation in my life. I have to cancel my order and ask you for refund. I alreday wrote you a letter to your e-mail account but no any response received. I have to ask again in public.

Can proove my order and fact of payment to administration and to BFL also. BitPay ready to confirm my payment. I already talked with Tony.

I'm even ready to loose some money because of this situation. But i need only refund i quit the mining.

Waiting for response.

Best regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ice_chill

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:02:49 AM

What is the life situation that has arrised ?
psilan

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:20:11 AM

Sell your order to someone for a discount. I'm sure BFL can assist to move to order to a new person.

dip
Barracuda (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:45:36 AM

What is the life situation that has arrised ?

Personal problems.

Sell your order to someone for a discount. I'm sure BFL can assist to move to order to a new person.

I prefer to get less money from seller than resell order to someone...
BFL

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 01:32:50 PM

June 26 i bought SC minirig for - 4791.0384BTC (including transaction fee of 1.1BTC). I kept QR code and all other information regarding my order. #2200.

Currently i have very difficult situation in my life. I have to cancel my order and ask you for refund. I alreday wrote you a letter to your e-mail account but no any response received. I have to ask again in public.

Can proove my order and fact of payment to administration and to BFL also. BitPay ready to confirm my payment. I already talked with Tony.

I'm even ready to loose some money because of this situation. But i need only refund i quit the mining.

Waiting for response.

Best regards

Hi Barracuda, we'll process a refund on this order as you request.  Please stand by for processing by customer service. 

Butterfly Labs  -  www.butterflylabs.com  -  Bitcoin Mining Hardware
Barracuda (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 02:34:21 PM

June 26 i bought SC minirig for - 4791.0384BTC (including transaction fee of 1.1BTC). I kept QR code and all other information regarding my order. #2200.

Waiting for response.

Best regards

Hi Barracuda, we'll process a refund on this order as you request.  Please stand by for processing by customer service. 

How many time will it take? Who and how will contact me? I left my cell phone # with my order also.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 02:56:10 PM

I really don't want to see this forum become the place where everyone who sent them an email and didn't get a response in 10 minutes comes and publicly calls them out just so their situation can be fixed. This seems to happen all the time, and in almost every single BFL thread. They have a submission form on their website, and its always worked for me (tho it might take a day or two).

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 03:43:02 PM

I really don't want to see this forum become the place where everyone who sent them an email and didn't get a response in 10 minutes comes and publicly calls them out just so their situation can be fixed. This seems to happen all the time, and in almost every single BFL thread. They have a submission form on their website, and its always worked for me (tho it might take a day or two).

+1 it would be nice if people could give normal BFL customer service channels a chance first. But the OP's situation could be exceptional, depending on what it is exactly.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 04:04:47 PM

+1 it would be nice if people could give normal BFL customer service channels a chance first. But the OP's situation could be exceptional, depending on what it is exactly.

I would say it depends on the situation.... If something came up and shit went tits up,,, I personally would be doing everythihng possible to get back 4791.0384BTC..... <---- that's a handful of satoshi's

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 05:40:41 PM

I alreday wrote you a letter to your e-mail account but no any response received. I have to ask again in public.

How long did you wait between contacting them, and posting on here? Also, did you email them, or use the submission form on their website?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
somenick
Legendary

Activity: 1286
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 09:05:29 PM

they dont reply on email ~ 2 weeks
why ?  Smiley
jjshabadoo

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 11:35:28 PM

Because they have never heard of a temp agency...lol
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:32:06 AM

Because they have never heard of a temp agency...lol

lol
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:39:22 AM

It has taken them 3 weeks to respond to my first e-mail.  My second e-mail asking for a refund on my 4 singles has yet to be returned.  That was a week and a half ago.

Whenever refunds are involved, they oddly take forever to respond.
aTg
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:41:06 AM

Is there no email and customer care service of BFL for this stuff?
Because I have to read this shit in the public forum? Perhaps for that to be public if you do, and who only care about the public opion and continue to collect pre-orders?
Barracuda (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 03:58:01 AM

Waiting for response.

Best regards

And again the same...

I understand that You r pretty busy guys, but it's not serious to ignore Your clients, especially with refunds, it shows Your reputation as a seller. I have not received any call nor e-mail from You...
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 08:12:40 AM

From June 26 BTC price have increase 1$. So you loose 4700$. I would like to get it back too....

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
ice_chill

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 12:08:24 PM

From June 26 BTC price have increase 1$. So you loose 4700$. I would like to get it back too....

But then you lose your line in queue and lose more money when the Rig starts shipping  Wink
Barracuda (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 04:28:03 PM

BFL, you solved the problem in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=92697.0
In 1 day!!!

What's the problem to make a refund?! How many time to wait?! Stop ignoring my request and return the money!!!
MXRider

Activity: 466

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 04:56:33 PM

This is for everyone making these threads

INVEST ONLY THE AMOUNT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!!

I'm sick of these threads where people are crying about their orders. There are plenty of buyers out there. Shipping ready products and developing ASIC is more important to BFL than processing refunds.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: