Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Aliens Reputation Gone After HP  (Read 6053 times)
man1nblack (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:58:13 PM

I did find the aliens helpful until they recommended HashProfit, i tried to email BitcoinAliens but cant seem to get an address to send to. Anyone else have any experience with BitcoinAliens . . .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:32:11 AM

I did find the aliens helpful until they recommended HashProfit, i tried to email BitcoinAliens but cant seem to get an address to send to. Anyone else have any experience with BitcoinAliens . . .

Which BitcoinAliens u r talking about ? I used to know they are just a faucet !!!

man1nblack (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:51:56 AM

Sorry these guys,

*********************************************************************************************************
 You are receiving this email from Bitcoin Aliens as you joined Alien Faucet or joined for the Bitcoin Aliens free eBook, you can unsubscribe here at anytime.

Hi phil,
This is without doubt my favorite free bitcoin faucet. It's my favorite because:

It's one of the highest paying.
    You CHOOSE when you claim!
    You can claim every 5 minutes or you can leave the faucet running and come back and claim 1000s!
    If you leave it overnight then you wake up to approx 600 satoshi waiting for you!
    Just this one faucet alone you can take 5000+ satoshi a day!
    You can play on your iphone/android very easily too.

Claim 1000s of bitcoin right today with my favorite faucet

See you soon,

Bitcoin Aliens

This message was sent to phil@philfixit.info from:

Bitcoin Aliens | info@bitcoinaliens.com | Daniel Bainbridge | 192 5th Ave | Brooklyn, NY 11217

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!
Unsubscribe
man1nblack (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:10:45 AM

They put me on to coinminer which seems legit, but heres the email from them about HP, there has been no email offering any sort of apology for fing up, so i wonder if they (BitcoinAliens) are ok or not . . .

*******************************************************************************************************
 You are receiving this email from Bitcoin Aliens as you joined Alien Faucet or joined for the Bitcoin Aliens free eBook, you can unsubscribe here at anytime.

Hi phil,
This is a last heads up, our exclusive coupon for a 16% saving with Hash Profit ends TONIGHT!

You can save 16% on cloud mining contracts, and essentially claim $24 worth of bitcoin for only $10 (or make a LOT more with their larger profit mining contracts)

Save 16% (and make 16% more profit!) - Last chance

* please don't miss out on this, its the best investment I've found in 3 months of searching - it really is like buying $24 worth of bitcoin for only $10!

See you soon,

Bitcoin Aliens

This message was sent to phil@philfixit.info from:

Bitcoin Aliens | info@bitcoinaliens.com | Daniel Bainbridge | 192 5th Ave | Brooklyn, NY 11217

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!
Unsubscribe
man1nblack (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:32:08 AM

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <info@bitcoinaliens.com>
    Reason:    No Such User Here

Please reply to <Postmaster@mx.bigpond.com>
if you feel this message to be in error.
man1nblack (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:10:14 PM

wow some community you guys have got here

all i seem to have been is duped by bullshit scams and nobody even wants to talk about it

thanks for nothing

HashProfit
Cointellect

etc etc fucking etc
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:31:11 AM

wow some community you guys have got here

all i seem to have been is duped by bullshit scams and nobody even wants to talk about it

thanks for nothing

HashProfit
Cointellect

etc etc fucking etc

Sorry that you fell victim to a scam but you should always do due diligence and research before investing your money/Bitcoin in anything.

Some Cloud Mining sites have long been suspected of being ponzi scams.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gavin-andresen-suspects-ponzi-schemes-bitcoin-cloud-mining/
fachan

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:02:15 PM

I have fallen to a couple of scams based on recommendations from Bitcoinaliens, but I have also been let to many sites that have paid and continue to pay.  When I talked to them about coins-miners.com they were very apologetic as I am sure they will be when notified about this thread.  Myself and bitcoinaliens were also scammed on hashprofit. But I just keep going.  I am sorry there are so many scams out there, I have been reading the forums and trying to weed out the information for myself.
man1nblack (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:42:05 PM

yep i agree fachan ive had the same experience, hey crypto coins will never ever go mainstream until this sort of bs is brought to a halt.
Also i have unsubbed from the aliens as i have no trust in them now, even though i have been pointed to some good sites, i then believing i could trust the aliens dumped millions of satoshi into stupid hash profit. DOH!
bitcoinpuddle

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:57:11 AM

your blaming a faucet for doing a review?

you still have to do your own research,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-jaQog_qjw&feature=youtu.be
UncleTom

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:27:46 PM

Here is my video entry!:

http://youtu.be/ZJi1ITW7qFo

This would have been posted yesterday, but bitcointalk wasnt responding! Thank you for Alien Faucet!
Tom
man1nblack (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:47:50 PM

Yeah im talking about the email newsletter thing that 'bitcoin aliens' sends out.

1 - They recommended HashProfit - maybe they shouldnt recommend sites unless they have done due diligence ( sure i admit i should have done my own ).

2 they email from an address that doesnt seem to exist ( dodgy me thinks . . .)
1weblord

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 01:05:45 AM

here's my entry for Win 500k Satoshi – Video Creation Competition:

http://youtu.be/PrkSSxJeVZw

what's the maximum allowed entries per individual?
alphibroartspi

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:02:04 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 05:11:59 AM by alphibroartspi

Video competition entry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfXdsZJ2g-E

Here a new faucet for you......

http://btc-flow.com/r/f66ee9a372
man1nblack (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:53:45 AM

Do you guys know what i am asking.
From your replies it would seem not . . .
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:11:36 AM

They are using self sponsored ads as HYIP, untrusted mining services and etc. Its risk free for them, because income going from referrals, so they dont care that services what they promote will stop paying soon and turn to scam.

They are running coinad.com too and you can see what ads are in. I mean self sponsored.

Shame.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:41:39 AM

They are using self sponsored ads as HYIP, untrusted mining services and etc. Its risk free for them, because income going from referrals, so they dont care that services what they promote will stop paying soon and turn to scam.

They are running coinad.com too and you can see what ads are in. I mean self sponsored.

Shame.

Today we have new SCAM website : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940916.0

So Im just interesting how fast bitcoinaliens will start promote it as self sponsored ad.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
man1nblack (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:18:44 AM

Me too Smiley
UncleTom

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:38:08 AM

If BitcoinAliens reply to any of these: why does faucet say 'every 5 minutes', but my timer is 10 minutes?

wait, it looks like points are doubled...at least on scouter alien. If they all are double point value then every 10 minutes is fine!
UncleTom

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:05:11 PM

Thank you for the 800,000 satoshi for second place! Fun contest & all the other videos were pretty cool too!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: