Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help to create an anonymous remailing service site (20 BTC+ bounty)  (Read 2138 times)
kuverty (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 09:38:47 PM

I need help to create a site for an anonymous remailing service. I accept packages and letters and have my own logo, I just need a site for the site, Cryptomail. I accept packages and forward them, I just need a simple site that seems legit and shows all the info. My business is to accept packages and to forward them, anonymously.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 09:47:30 PM

What features does the site need to have?

A contact form? A shopping cart with bitcoin payment?

You need to be more specific.

If it's only to show info and prices I can do it for you.
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 09:58:37 PM

Check your PM. I'm curious what this is about Smiley

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
kuverty (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:10:01 PM

Just a nice looking site to show prices etc, I have the logo design already. A BTC checkout would be nice but not necessary. I need a site to show the main site and some subpages for info, contact details etc. It needs to look good anyway... 2 languages would be nice but not necessary
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:15:42 PM

If giszmo doesn't reply to you, or for some reason can't do it, shoot me a PM.
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 10:36:47 PM

If giszmo doesn't reply to you, or for some reason can't do it, shoot me a PM.

Go for it. He needs design work. I'm a techy. Very unlikely I'm a good fit for some static HTML stuff.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
Trader Steve

Activity: 836
Merit: 1007

"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 02:43:30 PM

A dangerous endeavor it seems to me. You would attract scammers and heat - possibly becoming the "fall guy". Not to mention that you may be charged as an accomplice to a crime.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 06:53:29 PM

Assuming your running this business out of America:

Question about this service.  Will you be offering re-mailing for Canadians that want to purchase products from America from companies that only ship to America?  Problem, I find is sometimes I find a good deal online, only to find out the company only ships to America.  Good example is Oakley Vault online store.  Great prices but I can't order as they won't ship to Canada.

Second issue that a Canadian might run into, that you maybe could integrate to your business, is that some companies that only ship to America will also only sell to an American credit card.  You could charge a fee on top of product price up front to order a product for a Canadian, and then charge the re-mailing fee.  Just an idea, but I know I would use your service if you offered both of these services.

There was a service that offered this for a short amount of time, but stopped.  The agent would buy it for you and have it shipped to a U.S. address, transport it to canada (personal purchase) and reship it domestically within Canada.:
 - http://www.bitcoinagents.com

I believe the problem was there just wasn't any level of interest (actual shipments).  There were plenty of submissions for agents, but they'ld need to be vetted and probably insured against for losses if failed to ship.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

unclemantis

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

(:firstbits => "1mantis")

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 09:45:32 PM

I have been waiting over 24 hours to get out of the newbie pool to post this reply! Please consider!

I am interested. I have bitcoin project experience. Nothing published at this time but I do have over 25 years of web development experience.

My skill sets besides bitcoin technologies are:

I have BOLDED the technologies that I am currently involved in.

PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, PHP, XHTML, AJAX, HTML5, CSS, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla! Platform and ASP using VBScript/C#; ActionScript, Bash, BASIC, Batch, C++, Objective-C, Perl, Python, VBScript and Visual C#

SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS
Microsoft, Visual SourceSafe, Visual Studio, Internet Explorer, Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, After Effects, Bridge, Dreamweaver and Illustrator

OPERATING SYSTEMS
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2008, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Ubuntu 11.10

PHP, Ruby, Rails, ASP, JavaScript, SQL
20+ years experience w/ Internet Technologies
Bitcoin OTC | GPG Public Key                                                                               thoughts?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 09:50:06 PM

I have been waiting over 24 hours to get out of the newbie pool to post this reply! Please consider!

I am interested. I have bitcoin project experience. Nothing published at this time but I do have over 25 years of web development experience.

PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, PHP, XHTML, AJAX, HTML5, CSS, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla! Platform and ASP using VBScript/C#; ActionScript, Bash, BASIC, Batch, C++, Objective-C, Perl, Python, VBScript and Visual C#

SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS
Microsoft, Visual SourceSafe, Visual Studio, Internet Explorer, Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, After Effects, Bridge, Dreamweaver and Illustrator

OPERATING SYSTEMS
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2008, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Ubuntu 11.10

Jeezuz... all the man wants is 4 or 5 HTML pages lol

OP, if you want I can take a shot at it. Send me your logo and I'll have something to show you in a couple days.
Luceo

Activity: 350

Per aspera ad astra!

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:25:15 PM

PM'd you.

Willing to do this pretty cheap, and I have previous design work.

unclemantis

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:28:44 PM

Jeezuz... all the man wants is 4 or 5 HTML pages lol

OP, if you want I can take a shot at it. Send me your logo and I'll have something to show you in a couple days.

If you need a site done might as well get it done right with all the bells and whistles. I am not a designer but PSY, maybe we can team up on some projects together?

Bitcoin OTC | GPG Public Key                                                                               thoughts?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:39:23 PM

PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES

SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS

OPERATING SYSTEMS

Dude, you should be bidding on doing the new forum software design.

Agreed.
unclemantis

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:48:04 PM

I believe i found the post and commented. If not can one of you kindly hint to it Smiley

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:48:58 PM

I believe i found the post and commented. If not can one of you kindly hint to it Smiley

Yes, you did find it and commented, I confirm lol
unclemantis

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:50:44 PM

Yes, you did find it and commented, I confirm lol

Funny guy Smiley Seriously. I have been out of work for over a year. I am getting small contract jobs here and there but nothing stable enough to live on. I will accept bitcoin for payment and I am completely invested in building the bitcoin community for the better.

Let's do this people! :-)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: