Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paycoin XPY promises $20 a coin?  (Read 2925 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:05:43 AM

was very excited to the email from gaw saying they would hold to the 20$ mark!   Not sure if I want to take a quick profit and just keep some or wait for the 20..... tough decisions.

Why not both?  Grin

We all know that this will pump till Feb 1st. Smart traders would use it as an opportunity to make quick profit on daily basis and then cash out when it hits $20.

Volume increased from 150 BTC to 743 BTC within a day and it's still going up while price hasn't moved much. You know what that means, right?

I'm watching the chart and looking at how someone is trying to manipulate the market so he can collect as much as he can before pumps begin.

This is dream come true for whales.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:47:14 AM

was very excited to the email from gaw saying they would hold to the 20$ mark!   Not sure if I want to take a quick profit and just keep some or wait for the 20..... tough decisions.

Get out while you can. This one has all the makings of a bad ending........

an image says more then a 1000 words Cheesy
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:01:09 PM

Hi! Everebody!

Can we have some(s) pool(s) for paycoin?

Is it already good for mining?

Thank's!

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:11:29 PM

The whole debacle was Comedy Unobtanium to keep us occupied through the crypto bear market.  And what do knuckleheads do the very next year?  Jump wholeheartedly into the next series of scams!    Angry

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:20:22 AM

OMG. This was likely the biggest scam in crypto. No one knows how many millions of dollars were raked in by paycoin and cloud miners. I don't think anyone has been brought to justice either which is the beauty of crypto scams.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:33:03 AM

OMG. This was likely the biggest scam in crypto. No one knows how many millions of dollars were raked in by paycoin and cloud miners. I don't think anyone has been brought to justice either which is the beauty of crypto scams.

The SEC brought charges against Josh Garza, last December.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:38:50 AM

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:04:47 PM

It is still trading. Here is a chart https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/xpybtc

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:19:16 PM

I will back the sell side of the $20/coin offer. To anyone that wants to buy XPY... I will give you $20 coins all day long.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:24:31 PM

The SEC brought charges against Josh Garza, last December.

Lol, and the coin is still openly listed on exchanges?

I guess, more importantly, people still speculate on this asset?
cryptfox

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:38:34 AM

I loss up to 2btc to this scams, may people behind this scam received their karma

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: