Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WEBSITE LAUNCHED] A New Kind of Faucet?  (Read 2960 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 09:45:14 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 08:58:35 AM by Vortex20000

Traditionally, faucets make you load a single page for advert viewing and make you enter a captcha.

I thought of a quick idea this morning and did a quick dev, http://bit-vortex.com/ to try it out. It basically uses AdFly earnings to pay users.

Thoughts?

P.S. Need some funding, can't provide collateral. (Sad) Wanting a domain name for this, sig campaign is coming in too late for me!

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 09:48:45 AM

Traditionally, faucets make you load a single page for advert viewing and make you enter a captcha.

I thought of a quick idea this morning and did a quick dev, http://104.236.74.46/ to try it out. It basically uses AdFly earnings to pay users.

Thoughts?

P.S. Need some funding, can't provide collateral. (Sad) Wanting a domain name for this, sig campaign is coming in too late for me!
Irritating thing: without a domain the bloody code keeps redirecting to a faulty URL - just remove the extra IP. :p

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 12:02:50 PM

I thought of a quick idea this morning and did a quick dev, http://104.236.74.46/ to try it out. It basically uses AdFly earnings to pay users.

Thoughts?

I like the idea.

I'll buy you the domain but on the contingency that I own the domain until paid back. Considering domains cost around $11, I'll buy the domain for $11, point to your server. You pay me $25 in BTC and the domain is transferred to you.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:29:10 PM

It's a nice idea.

But does it comply with adfly's terms?

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 01:31:05 PM

It's a nice idea.

But does it comply with adfly's terms?
It does, but I'm working with them to remove the 1000 shortern-limit per 24-hour day.

Thoughts?

I like the idea.

I'll buy you the domain but on the contingency that I own the domain until paid back. Considering domains cost around $11, I'll buy the domain for $11, point to your server. You pay me $25 in BTC and the domain is transferred to you.

Eh, no thanks. I'll wait for my signature campaign payment on the 15th.

sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:46:32 PM

But will there be a limit to the amount of links viewed?

Won't it look as if you are buying views or something similar since multiple views won't be unique.

I think a captcha would be necessary between every two links or so as of bots. 

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
RhBjK

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:10:48 PM

nice faucet ı like it:D thanx for this will there any limit?
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:49:12 PM

Thoughts?

Just one question, if you need someone to buy a domain name for you, which is cheap, where will you find the funding for the faucet? Do you expect funding there, too?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 11:26:35 PM

But will there be a limit to the amount of links viewed?

Won't it look as if you are buying views or something similar since multiple views won't be unique.

I think a captcha would be necessary between every two links or so as of bots. 
Probably not, but I think I'll be adding a recaptcha 2 captcha. Logged in Google users can click a button without having to enter a captcha.

Thoughts?

Just one question, if you need someone to buy a domain name for you, which is cheap, where will you find the funding for the faucet? Do you expect funding there, too?
Paying users 100 satoshi per view should be profitable for me as I get paid a decent amount from the link shorterner.

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:43:50 PM

I'm interested.

I will help to provide funding for this, contingent on you providing direct information on exactly what the funds will be used for and what your current numbers are. I also would want daily payouts until I'm paid back in full, then a small % moving forward (which is negotiable). Feel free to PM me here.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 12:24:49 AM

I'm interested.

I will help to provide funding for this, contingent on you providing direct information on exactly what the funds will be used for and what your current numbers are. I also would want daily payouts until I'm paid back in full, then a small % moving forward (which is negotiable). Feel free to PM me here.
A moment, please, I have two offers pending as I've counterproposed.

P.S. A few 10 several moments would be better.

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:12:40 AM

I'm interested.

A moment, please, I have two offers pending as I've counterproposed.

P.S. A few 10 several moments would be better.

Take your time. I've got work in the morning, just let me know.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 06:10:09 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 09:04:17 AM by Vortex20000

Suspending this while I work on a new wallet backend to store funds locally (removing Microwallet) and also to calculate profitable payout for both users and me.

Done, see post below.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:59:33 AM

I thought of a quick idea this morning and did a quick dev, http://bit-vortex.com/ to try it out. It basically uses AdFly earnings to pay users.

Thoughts?

Site is up and running at http://bit-vortex.com. Withdrawals are fully functioning and quite safe. Errors will occur if you don't copy the right address, but you won't get any funds so joke's on you!

http://bit-vortex.com

sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:47:52 AM

I see you have a proper domain now Cheesy

Will the payouts increase? 10sat seems a bit low.

RhBjK

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:31:48 AM

100 sat was good but 10 sat is a bit low
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:37:26 AM

I saw a thread this morning saying to earn using AdF.ly link. Hmm.. seem good, you are actually working on it.. Good luck! Smiley
Also, any thoughts on using CoinURL? ← not sure if it is dead or.. I'm outdated..

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:13:58 AM

I saw a thread this morning saying to earn using AdF.ly link. Hmm.. seem good, you are actually working on it.. Good luck! Smiley
Also, any thoughts on using CoinURL? ← not sure if it is dead or.. I'm outdated..

Coinurl is very strict when it comes to these types of things.

I doubt they will allow him.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:16:27 AM

Oh.. I already earned 1290 Satoshi from it, I hope it will not end.. 1290 Satoshi equal 129 clicks on his Adf.ly link which mean he earned around 50 cents.. Oh LoL!

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:31:55 AM

I like the idea.... however it's not really efficient... at the rate for 10 satoshis per "link viewed" to get up to 10k satoshis you would need to have done 1000 links viewed, which is 1.38 or more hours of just clicking, redirecting, entering address, clicking, redirecting, and so on.... Plus, there is a 10k satoshis fee, so double that, which is 2000 links viewed or 2.77 hours, and you would only be getting 10k satoshis (or 2¢ / 0.0001 BTC)

Maybe make it 50 satoshis per ad or 100??? that would make it SO much more worth it in my opinion.
I see you have a proper domain now Cheesy

Will the payouts increase? 10sat seems a bit low.
100 sat was good but 10 sat is a bit low
I will increase the payout - maybe - this is a pilot campaign. With the added revenue of popads, I should be able to bump it up to 50 sats or so (I think).

Oh.. I already earned 1290 Satoshi from it, I hope it will not end.. 1290 Satoshi equal 129 clicks on his Adf.ly link which mean he earned around 50 cents.. Oh LoL!
Far from it. I've earned $0.04987 from AdFly link shorterner's earnings. There's a reason why

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: