Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who said the BTC price doesn't matter? BitPay announces layoffs  (Read 2653 times)
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:10:46 AM

Whatever the reasons, only three days ago it was espoused that good people were far and few between, thus important to retain them. Something changed over the weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_62Rv7R1jcY

I watched the linked Verge interview before reading your post. I think here that the operative adjective in "good people" is _good_. It may be a change, but may not.

On a side note, BitStamp stated that only 1% of their customer's money was hacked, for the other 99% is in a secure cold wallet.

I thought he was talking about Bitstamp's hot wallet ratio - not BitPay's. The journalist kept steering the conversation back to last week's hack.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: