Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wtf can you do when an operator goes rogue ?  (Read 5958 times)
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 07:23:12 AM

usagi, were you a partner or shareholder in GLBSE?

No, I was not. I wanted to become a shareholder before GLBSE shut down, though. I was planning on buying shares and holding them in NYAN. It really would have made what I was doing unique. Unfortunately that didn't turn out too well and GLBSE shut down.

The reason I ask is because you seem to have information that was not disclosed to the public. If it was, please post a link. How did you receive this information?

Lol. To your detriment I assure, you really don't respect who you troll nearly enough. No, you are not asking me because I seem to have info. You are asking me because you are digging for troll ammo. So no I do not have any information that was not disclosed to the public. Not sure where you got that idea. GLBSE minutes were posted to Nefario's scam accusation thread.

Wrong. This is why I asked you:

Usagi was on Nefario's secret panel to approve glbse assets. They had more access to him than the shareholders did.....

So you did have access to information that was not disclosed to the public.

But I was never on any sort of secret panel. I offered to help nefario organize what was supposed to become a public, community panel, independant from the GLBSE. I did this because he was doing a lot of stupid things like with DMC and kludge and goat and with alberto's ID/info. But he didn't listen to anything I said and the panel was never actually set up. Nefario refused to give control to anyone. So twisting this and claiming it was secret and that I had access to Nefario "more than shareholders" is an extremely dishonest thing. You do get this, don't you? That you (deeplink and bitcoinoz) are the bad buys here?

The real issue here is that any bitcoin service that tries to "go legit" is going to have the exact same problems glbse did.

Doesnt it bother anyone that any online bitcoin service you use can be targeted like this ?

Its becoming increasingly clear that people are going to have to choose one side or the other and crossing over from "non legit"  to "legit" is for all intents and purposes impossible.

Whaaaaaaaaat? No, the real issue is how you have tried to drag me into your personal shitstorm and how you have been attacking me and others in an attempt to obfuscate your own problems.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128630.0

Next time don't use company resources to troll and defame.

BTW, here's a hint. If you're going to set up some kind of strawman about how the "real choice" is deciding to side with the law or remain "non legit" it looks like a) an admission you've done something illegal and b) are now asking people to side with you (i.e. conspire). Do you really think everyone is going to stand up and say "Hey let's all agree (i.e. conspire) to break the law with bitcoinoz!!" yeah that sounds like a great argument. Do I need to tell you what side I've chosen? Sheesh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 10:44:07 PM

I hope coinabul; sues your ass off because I have nothing to do with the company.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 10:58:07 PM

usagi, were you a partner or shareholder in GLBSE?

No, I was not. I wanted to become a shareholder before GLBSE shut down, though. I was planning on buying shares and holding them in NYAN. It really would have made what I was doing unique. Unfortunately that didn't turn out too well and GLBSE shut down.

The reason I ask is because you seem to have information that was not disclosed to the public. If it was, please post a link. How did you receive this information?

Lol. To your detriment I assure, you really don't respect who you troll nearly enough. No, you are not asking me because I seem to have info. You are asking me because you are digging for troll ammo. So no I do not have any information that was not disclosed to the public. Not sure where you got that idea. GLBSE minutes were posted to Nefario's scam accusation thread.

Wrong. This is why I asked you:

Usagi was on Nefario's secret panel to approve glbse assets. They had more access to him than the shareholders did.....

So you did have access to information that was not disclosed to the public.

But I was never on any sort of secret panel. I offered to help nefario organize what was supposed to become a public, community panel, independant from the GLBSE. I did this because he was doing a lot of stupid things like with DMC and kludge and goat and with alberto's ID/info. But he didn't listen to anything I said and the panel was never actually set up. Nefario refused to give control to anyone. So twisting this and claiming it was secret and that I had access to Nefario "more than shareholders" is an extremely dishonest thing. You do get this, don't you? That you (deeplink and bitcoinoz) are the bad buys here?

The real issue here is that any bitcoin service that tries to "go legit" is going to have the exact same problems glbse did.

Doesnt it bother anyone that any online bitcoin service you use can be targeted like this ?

Its becoming increasingly clear that people are going to have to choose one side or the other and crossing over from "non legit"  to "legit" is for all intents and purposes impossible.

Whaaaaaaaaat? No, the real issue is how you have tried to drag me into your personal shitstorm and how you have been attacking me and others in an attempt to obfuscate your own problems.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128630.0

Next time don't use company resources to troll and defame.

BTW, here's a hint. If you're going to set up some kind of strawman about how the "real choice" is deciding to side with the law or remain "non legit" it looks like a) an admission you've done something illegal and b) are now asking people to side with you (i.e. conspire). Do you really think everyone is going to stand up and say "Hey let's all agree (i.e. conspire) to break the law with bitcoinoz!!" yeah that sounds like a great argument. Do I need to tell you what side I've chosen? Sheesh.

Retard magnet.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 03:25:44 AM

I hope coinabul; sues your ass off because I have nothing to do with the company.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-hollis/3b/6a3/880

So you didn't claim to be a Marketing Executive at Coinabul? That's odd.

For one thing you have the wrong linked in profile you idiot.
I dont work at coinabul I work at a restaurant.

In the post above you said I had the wrong linkedin profile. So that's not you then? David A. Hollis? Of Victoria, Australia? Who is a member of the bitcoin community? And has worked for Coinabul?

Why would Coinabul sue me because you misrepresented yourself as a Marketing Executive who is still working for them, and who is a Financial Services Professional, when the truth is you were an unpaid intern for around a month last year, and you currently work in a restaurant? They're not going to sue me.

Please. Just apologize for what you have said about me and leave me alone. Do it in PM if you won't do it in public, then leave me alone.
Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 10:54:23 PM

In the post above you said I had the wrong linkedin profile. So that's not you then? David A. Hollis? Of Victoria, Australia? Who is a member of the bitcoin community? And has worked for Coinabul?

Why would Coinabul sue me because you misrepresented yourself as a Marketing Executive who is still working for them, and who is a Financial Services Professional, when the truth is you were an unpaid intern for around a month last year, and you currently work in a restaurant? They're not going to sue me.

Please. Just apologize for what you have said about me and leave me alone. Do it in PM if you won't do it in public, then leave me alone.

I have about 30 facebook accounts and 25 twitter ones and 4 or 5 linked in profiles. That particular linked in account is inactive and has been that way for months.

If you dont believe coinabul when they say I have had nothing to do with them for months that's your problem not mine.

Setting up fake social network accounts /= scammer.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 11:04:13 PM

I have about 30 facebook accounts and 25 twitter ones and 4 or 5 linked in profiles. That particular linked in account is inactive and has been that way for months.

If you dont believe coinabul when they say I have had nothing to do with them for months that's your problem not mine.

Are you aware that misrepresenting yourself as an agent of Coinabul opened you up to being sued by them?

Are you aware that misrepresenting yourself as a Financial Services Professional is illegal in Australia? For example of what happens to even registered financial services professionals in Australia who engage in misleading and deceptive conduct please see:
https://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byHeadline/12-296MR%20ASIC%20bans%20financial%20adviser%20for%20failing%20to%20comply%20with%20financial%20services%20laws?opendocument

Look, don't you think this crap has gotten way, way out of hand? Why don't you just apologize to me for what you've said against me?
Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 08:42:08 PM

Are you aware that misrepresenting yourself as an agent of Coinabul opened you up to being sued by them?

Are you aware that misrepresenting yourself as a Financial Services Professional is illegal in Australia? For example of what happens to even registered financial services professionals in Australia who engage in misleading and deceptive conduct please see:
https://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byHeadline/12-296MR%20ASIC%20bans%20financial%20adviser%20for%20failing%20to%20comply%20with%20financial%20services%20laws?opendocument

Look, don't you think this crap has gotten way, way out of hand? Why don't you just apologize to me for what you've said against me?

No. You get nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: