Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITS] bitswift™ | www.bitswift.io | Child Chain on Ardor Platform  (Read 54270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MisterMerci

Activity: 228
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:48:48 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:11:27 AM by MisterMerci

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:52:02 PM

Very long live coin, price is ok 8k, what's the ico price and total fund raised in ico?
MisterMerci

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:23:14 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:10:44 AM by MisterMerci

WestHarrison

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:34:09 PM

but what about swiftstream? initially for september
Wouldn't be the first crypto to be late on a delivery.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:08:52 PM

it's fine just give it (more) time.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
MisterMerci

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:53:50 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:10:40 AM by MisterMerci

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:26:14 PM

Dead. Its dead yall. Just give up already and make some real money like the rest of us!

Grin Grin Grin

If you look up the word CUNT in the dictionary, then ^^^THIS^^^ is what you will see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

WestHarrison

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:50:55 AM

Dead. Its dead yall. Just give up already and make some real money like the rest of us!

Grin Grin Grin

If you look up the word CUNT in the dictionary, then ^^^THIS^^^ is what you will see.

He does this every so often on many threads, it's his way of gaining attention to himself.  Just ignore him as usual.
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:27:00 AM

Anything new happening here or still just a bunch of broke ass losers slowly trying to sell off their shitty bags they are holding because me and bob dumped all over them time and time again.

Selling a few dollars of SWIFT doesn't mean you dumped, just means your funds are almost non existant so don't try to act like you are somebody when you aren't.

Dumping selling wtv. This coin is dead.

how about we make you fucking dead?

Dont me bad that me and my friends dumped all over you. You cant take it personally, it was always just business!

Got secrets? Tell me!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 09:15:45 PM

Dear players,

Bitswift will be removed from DKV2 on December 17th, 2016. Please withdraw all of your SWIFT before this date.

SWIFT that is currently locked in the Vault can now be claimed with the full months interest included so please open these as soon as possible. Access to the option to deposit SWIFT in the Vault has now been disabled.

If you do not wish to withdraw your SWIFT or you are unable to receive SWIFT then I will be offering the option to have it converted into Dragon Points using whatever the rate for DP->SWIFT is at the time of the request. If you would like to choose the conversion option please mail me in game, UserID: 1, and I will take care of it for you.

Any SWIFT remaining in my wallet after the 17th will be sent to the Bitswift developer.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:02:50 PM

Dear players,

Bitswift will be removed from DKV2 on December 17th, 2016. Please withdraw all of your SWIFT before this date.

SWIFT that is currently locked in the Vault can now be claimed with the full months interest included so please open these as soon as possible. Access to the option to deposit SWIFT in the Vault has now been disabled.

If you do not wish to withdraw your SWIFT or you are unable to receive SWIFT then I will be offering the option to have it converted into Dragon Points using whatever the rate for DP->SWIFT is at the time of the request. If you would like to choose the conversion option please mail me in game, UserID: 1, and I will take care of it for you.

Any SWIFT remaining in my wallet after the 17th will be sent to the Bitswift developer.

Man it took you long enough to realize paul was just playing you. At least now you'll be taking out that trash coin from your game.
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:16:42 PM

i can translate turkish
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:34:36 PM

Dear players,

Man it took you long enough to realize paul was just playing you. At least now you'll be taking out that trash coin from your game.

My removal of SWIFT had nothing to do with Paul or the coin itself. I still provide support and an informational website for SWIFT. The only trash here is you, can do us all a favor and remove yourself from this thread.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:42:13 AM

Dear players,

My removal of SWIFT had nothing to do with Paul or the coin itself. I still provide support and an informational website for SWIFT. The only trash here is you, can do us all a favor and remove yourself from this thread.

Yeah yeah, you're tired of letting him give it to you in the ass. Its ok kid. I cut that POS loose years ago caus I dont go down with them sinking ship like you obviously did.

How's them swift coins feeling in that heavy bag of yours.

Eat a dick bitch.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 03:24:54 AM

Dear players,

Yeah yeah, you're tired of letting him give it to you in the ass. Its ok kid. I cut that POS loose years ago caus I dont go down with them sinking ship like you obviously did.

How's them swift coins feeling in that heavy bag of yours.

Eat a dick bitch.

I posted previously that the SWIFT I have in my wallet, roughly 2x what was donated to the game by him, would be sent to him once it was removed from my game. He didn't accept that and asked that I keep them. They'll sit in storage until a later date.

Not everyone is so greedy for money as you are, there are those of us who have spent years giving away crypto currencies to thousands of people and will continue to do so regardless of your opinion.
BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 01:37:36 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 04:20:15 PM by BitSwift

Twas the night before Christmas....

Hello everyone,

We have been silent here but rest assured we are quite hard at work behind the scenes, and in the final stages of launching a legitimate technology solutions company in front of the Bitswift network.

In 2017 you can expect branded Bitswift Technology Solutions vehicles on the road advertising our new brand and building solid business relationships and trust through our current client base.  We have also been busy bringing business partners on board who are interested in the bigger picture and will help us peruse our goals, we will be releasing more info on all this early 2017.  

We have been reviewing the need to update our core protocol to something a little newer and that will suit our future needs.  We have been keeping our eyes open and on new technologies like bitshares, steem, and iota tangle, but undecided as of yet. Perhaps we can ask the bitcoin community here to lend us your thoughts?  It is fairly safe to say, to get to where we want to be, a protocol upgrade / migration will need to happen.  

At Bitswift we are constantly focused on bringing new users into the Blockchain ecosystem, we believe we can do this through the Bitswift Blockchain, specifically through Blockchain based rewards.  We will move towards this goal in 2017.

Happy New Years!

-bitswift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:42:48 AM

Hello everyone,

We have been silent here but rest assured we are quite hard at work behind the scenes, and in the final stages of launching a legitimate technology solutions company in front of the Bitswift network.

In 2017 you can expect branded Bitswift Technology Solutions vehicles on the road advertising our new brand and building solid business relationships and trust through our current client base.  We have also been busy bringing business partners on board who are interested in the bigger picture and will help us peruse our goals, we will be releasing more info on all this early 2017. 

I am surfing the new coins but faced with BitSwift that I haven't heard before, can I ask one direct question?
The thread has been created a year ago but the coin hasn't been listed in yobit nor in c-cex or poloniex is there any plan for the near future?
wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:52:21 AM

Hello everyone,

In 2017 you can expect branded Bitswift Technology Solutions vehicles on the road advertising our new brand and building solid business relationships and trust through our current client base.  We have also been busy bringing business partners on board who are interested in the bigger picture and will help us peruse our goals, we will be releasing more info on all this early 2017. 

I am surfing the new coins but faced with BitSwift that I haven't heard before, can I ask one direct question?
The thread has been created a year ago but the coin hasn't been listed in yobit nor in c-cex or poloniex is there any plan for the near future?

In our opinion it is quite good we are not on all the exchanges yet, it means we have lots of time to grow and with each step our network value should increase.  If you want to see swift on more exchanges, the best we can do as a community is submit a request to them to have us added.

Here is the polo request form: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

On our end, the best we can do is keep developing and promoting until exchanges notice us and self add.

Thanks for your interest.

Perfect, In poloniex the possibilty to be listed is less not for bitswift but for most of the new coins but it is not impossible.
But I have seen that in yobit it is easier and there are listed new coins that I see for the first time there so why not giving a try.
I will keep watching BitSwift in the future and hope to see good thing and good progress.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:45:38 AM

Just curious as to how the development of Swift Stream is going?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 08:10:01 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 04:24:13 PM by BitSwift

Just curious as to how the development of Swift Stream is going?

The SwiftStream project is on hold at the moment, we plan to revive it after we get our Bitswift Technology Solutions business rolling which we have as priority #1.   The same technology solutions company is already in and working with some major brands and businesses so we want to get the Bitswift name into them to start building the trust now.  It is much easier to sell and promote blockchain based hardware and software when the user has built some trust up in the product or company, and who better to sell and promote Blockchain than a technology solutions company?  Basically our technology solutions business with an already established client base is about to bootstrap the Bitswift blockchain, we will have moving billboards on the road 24/7 through company vehicle wraps.  

In the mean time, our focus stays on bringing new users into the Blockchain ecosystems.  We are very much into free money concepts, universal basic income, free to play, trickle up economics, give to get, push value.  We realize the easiest way to get users into blockchain it to literally give them blockchain, so what you are probably going to see is that the Bitswift  blockchain becomes a blockchain rewards distribution mechanism with multiple platforms built on top of it to distribute rewards to devices and users, swiftstream would be one of those platforms.  You will see a technology company (Bitswift Technology Solutions) built in front of the blockchain so that users can enter and exit easier(a blockchain isp).  

We have a ways to go, but if we stay on track, we will get there.

You are your own worst enemy.

-Zenyatta

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: