Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XPYPONZI.COM 100% TRANSPARENT PONZI 75% Money Back Gurantee  (Read 6124 times)
minemore

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:14:48 PM

@Hellsgremlin what a good actor,,,
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dnp

Activity: 401
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 12:08:25 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 02:41:18 AM by dnp

@Hellsgremlin what a good actor,,,

not really, that's why i was discouraging investors early yesterday.
his absolute refusal to put up any notices on his website about what is going on was a serious warning sign.

Explorer and full node hosting at explorer.dognose.net
dnp

Activity: 401
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 01:49:08 AM

so, mr HG reappears after a day of no-show and suddenly is all contrite and apologetic about "how he screwed up" and how he has no more funds, and no job, oh he's so sorry...

and admitted the "sustain" fund doesnt exist any more, and that screen shot he posted here yesterday was a total fake.

and suddenly everyone in his chatroom are eating it all up! they are so desparately greedy and money hungry they'll believe anything
and are encourage him to restart. omfg.

so sad to watch the disaster continue to get bigger.

shaking my head...

Explorer and full node hosting at explorer.dognose.net
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:52:10 AM

so, mr HG reappears after a day of no-show and suddenly is all contrite and apologetic about "how he screwed up" and how he has no more funds, and no job, oh he's so sorry...

and admitted the "sustain" fund doesnt exist any more, and that screen shot he posted here yesterday was a total fake.

and suddenly everyone in his chatroom are eating it all up! they are so desparately greedy and money hungry they'll believe anything
and are encourage him to restart. omfg.

so sad to watch the disaster continue to get bigger.

shaking my head...

DNP, my apologies to you.  i have egg on my face.  you were right.

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Hellsgremlin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:30:06 AM

well I give him 3 hrs left b4 I start filing

Report your own Criminal Activity?
 You are a accomplice - You willingly too part in a known Ponzi.

I seen your HT msg,  Good luck. 
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 03:21:14 AM

aaaaand we have a new one

http://xpyprofit.com/

ThunderFaN

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:46:23 AM

To anyone that did not yet receive their payout..

I will be taking over where HG failed/left off.

Many of you, including me, did not get paid.. while others that invested after did make their profit. This is very frustrating. I have a new system, with additional features, that I will be launching tomorrow.

There is a variable payout system based on my trading bot, market movement, etc. As well as additional features and investment opportunity. There is risk involved, but it is much, much lower.

There is a googledocs sheet with the investments not paid. I intend to pay 175% as that was the expected rate of return when the investment was made. This will not happen immediately. HG is still responsible for making restitution but I intend to help speed up the process dramatically while providing a service that is very much in demand.

If things work out, everybody will have their investments paid, and have the opportunity to make some additional crypto. I will be taking in revenue stream in the form of commission, straight percentage. A small % of many transactions will keep the site operating and allow for growth opportunities.

I will post an update tomorrow with the site name.

Kind regards,
traxx187

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:08:36 AM

Many of you, including me, did not get paid.. while others that invested after did make their profit. This is very frustrating. I have a new system, with additional features, that I will be launching tomorrow.

There is a variable payout system based on my trading bot, market movement, etc. As well as additional features and investment opportunity. There is risk involved, but it is much, much lower.

There is a googledocs sheet with the investments not paid. I intend to pay 175% as that was the expected rate of return when the investment was made. This will not happen immediately. HG is still responsible for making restitution but I intend to help speed up the process dramatically while providing a service that is very much in demand.

If things work out, everybody will have their investments paid, and have the opportunity to make some additional crypto. I will be taking in revenue stream in the form of commission, straight percentage. A small % of many transactions will keep the site operating and allow for growth opportunities.

Kind regards,

anyway i could help i dont know nothing about coding but if you need any help im down im tired of scammers! i want to also create a LTC ponzi but i dont know how i wanna create a bitcoin one too but if someone helps me i will split profits we make from fees 50/50

XpyBlackJack.com Come Play!!!

XPY - PWcoJWsCrumYrXCFW2P9KYAgqH9JbcczU9

FlappyCoin is back : FNtF5X1uGW66LGNaMdULcQwVZtpPNmHkFU

Come BTCPonziGame.net!! Over 80+ BTC Invested!
eoakland

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:12:03 PM

Kind regards,

anyway i could help i dont know nothing about coding but if you need any help im down im tired of scammers! i want to also create a LTC ponzi but i dont know how i wanna create a bitcoin one too but if someone helps me i will split profits we make from fees 50/50

best of luck to you thunderfan with your new site.  i wish you much success, in what capacity is HG involved with thenew site ? 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ThunderFaN

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:35:56 PM

Kind regards,

best of luck to you thunderfan with your new site.  i wish you much success, in what capacity is HG involved with thenew site ? 

Almost none, I am asking he directs his customers to the new site and to complete the spreedsheet of customers net yet paid. Otherwise I am essentially purchasing the debt and asked him to repay me directly as I pay out the bad debt he holds. The site will be up tonight at 10pm EST, I will post the address later. There will be a functional support feature, as well as a chat feature ( as requested)

I have been rushing to do this, it is good considering the limited time since I was asked to take over (1day). Please keep in mind more features will be added as time goes on. There will be no such things as "missing payouts" or unacceptably late payouts, or wrong payouts. etc. etc. The site will operate exactly as described. Some things had to be changed to account for this. Please bear with me during this first week. I see no reason the site can not operate indefinitely, at least the entire year. All of my information is public, I am building this for the community, with many community members help. Thank you to those who have assisted so far, I greatly appreciate it.

I have been the victim of many bad investments and scams over the past year, as many of you have. Together we can operate a site that both strengthens the community and offers exciting ways of making money.

Look for my post later tonight.. before 10pm EST for the site name + details!

Best regards,
AC~DC

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:19:38 PM

Sounds great.
We needed someone with the real purpose of not deceiving or cheating. We all have scars to account for that and some scars are deep.
Thank you.
Tripjammer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:47:13 PM

What is the link to the spreadsheet?

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:29:06 PM

What is the link to the spreadsheet?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19sOboB3K4TWdM3VOYImx8c8VfgCAMSJpXZcCk7i53Zs/edit?pli=1#gid=0

dianasta

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:43:51 PM

I was just checking the spreadsheet and these transactions are mine and not paid yet.

I'm waiting for payment so I can reinvest.

c38b096b35c12809   32079   1/13/2015 9:19:00   10
880e52ef7a50f5a9   32079   1/13/2015 9:19:00   10
08c65f55b2a93fe7   32079   1/13/2015 9:19:00   10
d145003db05a8a0f   32079   1/13/2015 9:19:00   10
333c436f1a734d28   32079   1/13/2015 9:19:00   10
476dc097001a1a3a   32079   1/13/2015 9:19:00   10
24f5b887dc189de6   32079   1/13/2015 9:19:00   10
e358789a1cd5f02c   32079   1/13/2015 9:19:00   10
bbc901bf654c4f86   32079   1/13/2015 9:19:00   10
c7e28ce335298a1b   32081   1/13/2015 9:20:00   10
eoakland

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:12:43 AM

Kind regards,

Almost none, I am asking he directs his customers to the new site and to complete the spreedsheet of customers net yet paid. Otherwise I am essentially purchasing the debt and asked him to repay me directly as I pay out the bad debt he holds. The site will be up tonight at 10pm EST, I will post the address later. There will be a functional support feature, as well as a chat feature ( as requested)

I have been rushing to do this, it is good considering the limited time since I was asked to take over (1day). Please keep in mind more features will be added as time goes on. There will be no such things as "missing payouts" or unacceptably late payouts, or wrong payouts. etc. etc. The site will operate exactly as described. Some things had to be changed to account for this. Please bear with me during this first week. I see no reason the site can not operate indefinitely, at least the entire year. All of my information is public, I am building this for the community, with many community members help. Thank you to those who have assisted so far, I greatly appreciate it.

I have been the victim of many bad investments and scams over the past year, as many of you have. Together we can operate a site that both strengthens the community and offers exciting ways of making money.

Look for my post later tonight.. before 10pm EST for the site name + details!

Best regards,

that's awesome.  yeah, hells' got me upset.  i vouched for him and sent him a customer or two and to boot i sent that foolio 37 xpy.  i wish dude the best, but i don't want to send anymore business his way.  i can't stand for lies and deception, and his attitude about it all has been defensive rather than remorseful.  anyhow...i look forward to folks getting paid. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ThunderFaN

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:17:11 AM

Let's recap.

2014- The year can be summed up in three words, price decline & scams. Tired of pre-orders that never came, ponzi's that never paid, and mining farms that suddenly go offline - I decided to accept the responsibility bestowed upon me by my fellow community members and create a new platform for cryptocurrency.
The purpose of this platform is to provide the community with the tools necessary to promote adoption while strengthening the community through a unified goal, profit. It gives investors big and small the opportunity to make money, share ideas, and communicate with each other.

I am in no way responsible for what happened on Hells website. I was a victim like all of you. I have personally made the decision to take over and make every effort to repay all investments at the declared rate of 175% by my own choice. I am doing this in hopes that I will gain your appreciation, support, and patronage. I ask that we as a community come together and put a stop to these ubiquitous scams. Help promote, share your comments, let people know how I am doing. As I begin to see commissions coming in I will follow the spreadsheet and pay deposits first to last.

The following will be provided:

Transparency
Option of high/low risk investments
Providing needed services such as insured escrow
Sustainability
Growth- based on community feedback
Opportunity to profit
Reliable platform for communication

We hope to grow quickly, over time, based on community demand. We welcome constructive feedback and ideas. There are plans to implement more features soon. At this time there are 3 main investing options which produce returns.

The lottery. Buy tickets and be paid out in btc or xpy. No limit on the quantity of tickets that can be purchased. The timestamp on the deposit puts the buyer in a queue. 1 ticket takes up 1 spot, 2 tickets take up 2 spots, 10 tickets take up 10 spots etc. Drawings are daily. At the time of drawing a random number generator will populate a number between 1-x, where x is the total number of tickets. That number is the winning ticket and the depositing address will receive 95% of the deposits. There is one lottery for xpy, and a separate lottery for btc. Both payout daily.

Each week there will be 1 Jackpot on a random day. The first weeks jackpot will be day 1, the first drawing. The jackpot pays additional XPY on top of the 95% of deposits. The first Jackpot is coming straight from me and is 50 XPY.

Simmi .The most advanced trading bot used in beta tests drawing from real stock quotes produces extraordinary return rates. The returns are not always positive.That would be impossible. To guarantee profit for investors there is a specific strategy in place. All profits above and beyond 2x are transferred to a separate fund. From this fund they are split half into high margin trading and half into low risk/ low return investments. If an investors deposit dips below 1.5x (the minimum payout) the difference is made up from the separate margin trading account. Because of this, there is a 45 hour window between deposit and payout to allow sufficient time for trading. Also, the payouts will range from 1.5x up to and including 2x (where x is the initial deposit). This fluctuation is primarily due to the volatility of the markets. By using a variable payout system, Simmi greatly increases the sustainability of high payouts. If the market is consistently down and the profit from Simmi's short trades do not outweigh the decrease in coin value the payouts may need to be lowered. If this is the case, Simmi will stop accepting new deposits, pay out all current deposits at the proper rate, and then begin accepting new deposits at the new payout rate which will be posted on the site.

Escrow and other features coming soon.

Site is now live. Good luck and be well!

xpylotto.com
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:30:44 PM

@ThunderFaN

Thank you for your initiative. Very much appreciated here Smiley

I don't understand very well how you will pay XPYPonzi.com investors back, but I think you have a very good concept and you made a nice website http://www.xpylotto.com/ very fast.

Here is a direct link to the XPYPonzi chatbox: https://www.chatbutton.com/chatroom/18361425/

Some people are still speaking there.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 02:21:12 AM

was looking through that thread  Grin
Seriously, I you got screwed you can't really complain...
You should rather wear a hat for a month with written on it "I am a moron"
Not everybody get paid...it's a ponzi Duh!!!  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
metal494

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:52:05 AM

We are discussing things here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=930445.new;topicseen#new thanks.
irishcoin

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:43:32 AM

FUCKING SAMMERS... CHECK MY POST ON NEW THREAD Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: