Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: locked  (Read 4974 times)
P2PHash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:41:04 PM

All my txs are now on the website and the one payout is confirmed. Finally it seems to work!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferfersxx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:44:59 PM

OP PLEASE EDIT THE WEBSITE FORUM LINK
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:47:36 PM

NO More asking stupid questions guys. Some guys will not get pay. This is how Ponzi works.

? Are you meaning after the end of the turn?

Or what?

hahahahaha ... im grabbing some popcorn
cashmoneyPonziMillionaire

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:49:08 PM

WHERE IS MY MONEY??
bt234

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:53:53 PM

Also why don't you make this honestly, you will make more money from fees than dishonesty, i.e. payouts it supposed to be equal to deposits unless there
is not enough to cover next payout, I really do not know what is wrong with some people i.e. OP
War...

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:55:38 PM

deposits increased from 13x to 148, the remaining btc for next payout reset like 3 times, and the line on the website hasn't moved since around noon... what's up with that?
bt234

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:00:58 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 09:17:11 PM by bt234

If you are interested I can buy whole business from you for BTC and I will make it run honestly and be very profitable contact bentusison@gmail.com

Or if any one as the knowledge and know how to get a site up and running to run an honest weekly bet scheme like this where you get 130% of investment and deposits
are used to pay investors and deposits will be equal to what is paid out, not this fraudulent thieving scheme contact me at above email and I can finance it using BTC
NextPonzi (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 10:02:26 PM

@nextponzi.com stop trying to fake your idsentity.
alert to members, THIS IS NOT US!!
@philiveyjr yes, we are the only working ponzi site left, as well as weekly ponzi which is now saturated
@onewiaeguy thanks for your couch Smiley
@btc234: you are not taking into consideration fees and the fact that you get 130%.
If your site doesn't take fees then you are eventually going to scam
Leave this thread, we have seen nothing but scam reports from your account anyway I don't think anyon would choose YOU as a business solution.
bt234

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:14:56 PM

I have lots of degrees and your numbers are off, but I will let that go to beta issues

To make your site unbeatable make this simple rule and that is it

1) Everyone that loses a bet for previous game are allowed to place a identical bet the next game but be first on the queue
    on first come first come basis after meeting loses eligibility criteria (you can work out the details)
NextPonzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 10:19:08 PM

I have lots of degrees and your numbers are off, but I will let that go to beta issues

1) Everyone that loses a bet for previous game are allowed to place a identical bet the next game but be first on the queue
    on first come first come basis after meeting loses eligibility criteria (you can work out the details)
We can't sort bets based on who lost the last round. The game is first in best dressed, that's it.
I think you're misunderstanding how this game works.
bt234

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:21:59 PM

The name of the game is volume, every one wins like this only for next game

i.e. I come late or miss by a bit; make a deposit of lets say 0.5 BTC, next Monday game
resets; I can then place a identical bet within a time period on Monday and I get queue preferential
treatment.
NextPonzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 10:25:10 PM

We rounded it to the nearest satoshi. Whichever output went to our address is the one which is counted. Every tx that I looked at matched the amount shown in our site so let us know if there is an example of one that does match up.
For the deposits vs payout number in the stats, this doesn't take into account the fees we take (not very large) and the refunds that we have given.
For the next week and the next 48 hour game this will likely add up.
Please keep sending and keeping it going, we want to make sure that it works (it has been working so far) before we start a clean fresh round.

No that is not a very good idea. If we have to refund someone due to a bet being not counted, we may insert them into the next round, but if we insert the loser (part of the game and is inetivable) into the next round, it will make it much slower and why would you want to have to cover the losers 5btc before the next round investors even start getting their payouts. It doesnt make sense.

One idea that we had was to create a special promo where the last bet is doubled, meaning if you are the last one on the list when the round ends, you get twice back your money (taken from our fee wallets and the leftover money).
How does this sound?
Another alternative to this would be all the remaining funds in the wallet will be sent to the last investor, meaning you can send a small amount and still be eligible.
dekis

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:31:15 PM

PONZI WILL ONLY WORK IF THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO PUT MONEY IN AFTER YOU... AS WE HAVE ALL SEEN FROM THE PAST PONZI'S, THEY DO NOT LAST LONG. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE QUE WAITING FOR PAYMENTS. IF THERE SO MUCH BITCOIN TO BE PAID "DO NOT INVEST" GO TO THE NEXT PONZI GAME AND START FROM SCRATCH BECAUSE FIRST IN ALWAYS WINS.....

I HAVE RECEIVED 4 PAYOUTS FROM :  http://worldponzi.com/

There is 5 days left in this round, and list is not long.. if you invest now after about 10 BTC you will get paid
weeklyponzi had ~700BTC deposited, this game has only 34BTC, so there is good chance that you will get profit
bt234

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:33:46 PM

No that is not a very good idea. If we have to refund someone due to a bet being not counted, we may insert them into the next round, but if we insert the loser (part of the game and is inetivable) into the next round, it will make it much slower and why would you want to have to cover the losers 5btc before the next round investors even start getting their payouts. It doesnt make sense.

One idea that we had was to create a special promo where the last bet is doubled, meaning if you are the last one on the list when the round ends, you get twice back your money (taken from our fee wallets and the leftover money).
How does this sound?
Another alternative to this would be all the remaining funds in the wallet will be sent to the last investor, meaning you can send a small amount and still be eligible.

You misunderstood what I meant; the bet is gone, but if they have more funds they can make a new identical bet and get preferential treatment. i.e all losers opt to play this, it
amounts to only around 23-30% of previous game volume but that will generate all the losers bet volume and new bets and those that won will still be only a third from the start
of the queue
McKnight

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:39:51 PM

I like the sound of this ponzi, think i'll have a little gamble!
ferfersxx

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:43:42 PM

OP please update 48h page.

i cant see paid invests
NextPonzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 10:44:44 PM

PONZI WILL ONLY WORK IF THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO PUT MONEY IN AFTER YOU... AS WE HAVE ALL SEEN FROM THE PAST PONZI'S, THEY DO NOT LAST LONG. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE QUE WAITING FOR PAYMENTS. IF THERE SO MUCH BITCOIN TO BE PAID "DO NOT INVEST" GO TO THE NEXT PONZI GAME AND START FROM SCRATCH BECAUSE FIRST IN ALWAYS WINS.....

I HAVE RECEIVED 4 PAYOUTS FROM :  http://worldponzi.com/

There is 5 days left in this round, and list is not long.. if you invest now after about 10 BTC you will get paid
weeklyponzi had ~700BTC deposited, this game has only 34BTC, so there is good chance that you will get profit
Exactly it is still extremely early to be making calls like this

OP please update 48h page.

i cant see paid invests

We removed all paid ones because of the bulk up of the queue.
If you want we can add them back though
lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:08:25 PM

OP please create a new topic for the 48 hour game
NextPonzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:14:11 PM

Alright. I'll make two topics now one for weekly and one for 48 hour.
Ok?
lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:15:04 PM

Alright. I'll make two topics now one for weekly and one for 48 hour.
Ok?

Sounds great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: