Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NO TIME LIMIT] Bit-Vortex Faucet  (Read 8484 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 04:38:10 AM

Hello Vortex20000

I claimed 8 times then i saw a message "Are you doing what I think you are doing, trying to cheat the system?". What's does it mean?
I purged the secret (basically, a private key that I have) database - don't worry about it. Just revisit the main page and go. It means that while you were visiting the links I got rid of the private key you were using at that time and when you came back it thought you were trying to get a payment without actually going through the links.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:24:03 AM

Hello Vortex20000

I claimed 8 times then i saw a message "Are you doing what I think you are doing, trying to cheat the system?". What's does it mean?
I purged the secret (basically, a private key that I have) database - don't worry about it. Just revisit the main page and go. It means that while you were visiting the links I got rid of the private key you were using at that time and when you came back it thought you were trying to get a payment without actually going through the links.

But when this messate is showing. My balance is reset to 0 satoshi.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 09:26:50 AM

Hello Vortex20000

But when this messate is showing. My balance is reset to 0 satoshi.
It shouldn't show more than once. There's nothing that will make it show again. I haven't cleared the database since Roll Eyes

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 12:31:18 PM

Nicer interface added.

Also: it used to be that if you tried to withdraw with less than 0.0001 BTC it would set your balance to 0 without crediting your Microwallet account. Now, I've fixed it so it only sets your account to 0 if it credits your account. Withdrawals with less than 0.0001 BTC are denied automatically.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:57:58 PM

Payment will be increased to 200 satoshi and we will switch to FaucetBox tomorrow!

nigttran

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:14:43 PM

good job.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:03:13 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 05:47:37 PM by WaffleMaster

Wow 200 satoshi! What do you mean FaucetBox? What are the changes going to be? By the way, my credit was wiped back to 0 as well. I'm not upset it's just a little annoying. But we're constantly getting higher payouts so it will be easy to make it up.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 12:35:48 AM

Wow 200 satoshi! What do you mean FaucetBox? What are the changes going to be? By the way, my credit was wiped back to 0 as well. I'm not upset it's just a little annoying. But we're constantly getting higher payouts so it will be easy to make it up.
Once you have 0.0001 you'll be able to withdraw to FaucetBox.

EDIT: Noticed the links in your sig. They won't work, they're one-time only! They wouldn't wipe your account HOWEVER you won't get anything.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 01:46:29 AM

Payment will be increased to 200 satoshi and we will switch to FaucetBox tomorrow!

DONE, GO CLAIM GO CLAIM, GO GO GO!

nigttran

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:27:15 AM

200 sat/claim. But only 16 claim to see "Are you doing what I think you are doing, trying to cheat the system?" messesage and no credit. Balance not reset to 0 but it not increase, this mean i can't continues.

I will wait you fix it.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 02:45:10 AM

200 sat/claim. But only 16 claim to see "Are you doing what I think you are doing, trying to cheat the system?" messesage and no credit. Balance not reset to 0 but it not increase, this mean i can't continues.

I will wait you fix it.
Hmm, I'm going to try my system myself.

This should not be happening.

EDIT: What's your address?

nigttran

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:51:27 AM

I will wait you fix it.

I claimed 16 time, and when i click "SKIP ADS" then i get that message "Are you doing what I think you are doing, trying to cheat the system?". I can't continues
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 02:54:37 AM

I will wait you fix it.
Here's how our system works.

You enter your Bitcoin address on our homepage => A secret (random phrase) is generated and stored in a MySQL database => An AdFly link is generated that redirects to http://bit-vortex.com/credit.php?secret=<secret> => An AdFocus link is generated that redirects to the AdFly link => This link is stored in our database with the secret and address you used.

When you hit Skip Ad on AdFly:

First we check if the secret exists in our database => Get the address associated with the secret => Credit the address => Delete the secret from our database => Redirect you back to the homepage

I've looked through it, can you please provide a screenshot? It's dubious to me that that message will show.

I will wait you fix it.

I claimed 16 time, and when i click "SKIP ADS" then i get that message "Are you doing what I think you are doing, trying to cheat the system?". I can't continues

What do you mean? Visit the homepage and start again?

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 02:56:28 AM

I will wait you fix it.

If you mean it always gives you that message, verify that the AdFocus link you are visiting is http://adfoc.us/26387854126115.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 02:59:19 AM

I will wait you fix it.

If you mean it always gives you that message, verify that the AdFocus link you are visiting is http://adfoc.us/26387854126115.
Also verify that you're not pressing the back button. Each link is unique and can only be used once.

nigttran

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:04:39 AM

My screen shot.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 03:10:20 AM

My screen shot.

And you can confirm you went from homepage to AdFocus to AdFly and then back? Not skipping to a direct AdFocus link or AdFly link?

Anyway, uploading a new version where it's made more impossible than it is now Roll Eyes

nigttran

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:28:02 AM

No. I not click "back button" on browser. Just click Earn now, Skip and Skip ads.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 05:42:45 AM

No. I not click "back button" on browser. Just click Earn now, Skip and Skip ads.
Well, I have no idea what caused that. I've added a time delay between credit and secret deletion so hopefully that fixes the issue. You should also no longer see that message Smiley

nigttran

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:41:03 AM

There is another error.

When click Skip ads (adfly), this site redirect to homepage but Address box is blank. This mean not credit, not check balance.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: