Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is going DOWN  (Read 3625 times)
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:57:57 AM

The chinesse exchangers(OKcoin, BTC-china, Huobi, LakeBTC) will try to manipulate the market for another few days by using a lot of fake transactions(as they always did) and then....under 150 USD
You thing there must be fake transactions for that trading volume? Chinese exchanges operate with 0% trading fee, traders there are using that for high frequency trading on smallest move. That is generating tons of volume.

can you please tell me how the chinesse exchangers are earning money without fees? They are not voluntaries for sure Smiley

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/fake-transaction-chains-double-2014-bitcoin-volume/

http://www.coindesk.com/reality-chinese-trading-volumes/

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chinese-bitcoin-exchange-accused-faking-trade-data-1430122
utrophia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:10:47 PM

I think the price is reflecting professional traders working with TA and ignoring big news. I don't think there was enough liquidity to open it up to the trading floors. Microsoft and Paypal were both big names talking about Bitcoin last year. These are massive stories not to say anything for the amount of talent flooding into the industry. We'll see what happens but price will have a massive and misguided publicity for the technology. I've held Bitcoin from £70 to £700 and back to £150 I don't really care about the price because what it represents for me is something bigger that profit.
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:19:13 PM

@mayax
1. link is talking about blockchain transactions, not exchange transactions.
2., and 3. link, point taken. Thanks.
SargeR33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:51:09 PM

My miners will not be switched on and have been switched off for the last few days. This is the downfall, there will be no recovery. Why? The chinese farms which are still holding coins will rapidly dump what ever they have. Thank those pools for killing the btc. People only cared about the liquidity of the btc and that was it. Get it, sell it for USD. Get it and sell it. No one actually used it.

I actually bought a couple items off eBay using my BTC to other BTC users, not just dumpers. But now they have to dump because soon, these will be worth pennies.

Bitcoin had potential to be revolutionary, now its being murdered and just a way for people to try make a quick buck. I won't sell my miners. I'm really enjoying the fact that if the BTC price drops, asics value will drop, no one will buy these china machines anymore and so forth. Hopefully that boots a lot of the giants out of the game and the btc stays at around $10 - $20 usd a piece and its mineable for those dedicated to mine from home.

Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:59:01 PM

In terms of ecosystem development however, VC like to see mining in datacenters vs in basements. However, I'm not averse to some adjustment in balance of power and the downfall of those who egregiously abused the community to bootstrap themselves a megamine.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:03:18 PM

I don't get this about fake transactions, isn't bitcoin designed so that doesn't happen? supposedly the Chinese have been doing this a lot...
Can someone explain please? Smiley

kamudimana

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:06:16 PM

yea, it is going to down imo
even the believer that thinks the bitcoin price will rise also sells their bitcoin, just like they have no trust in this world anymore... just like me lol Cheesy

as always, imho, and forget about my english Smiley
SargeR33

Activity: 112

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:08:24 PM

I don't get this about fake transactions, isn't bitcoin designed so that doesn't happen? supposedly the Chinese have been doing this a lot...

The transactions are legit but they are just dummy transactions(sent back and forward) to create the impression there are still many transactions happening. If you sent 0.01btc to your second address 20 times and send them back 20 times, that's 40 arbitrary transactions.

myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:09:36 PM

I think this is last BARGAIN SALE Grin
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 01:12:46 PM

we´ll see 100$ in a month

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:16:31 PM

The chinesse exchangers(OKcoin, BTC-china, Huobi, LakeBTC) will try to manipulate the market for another few days by using a lot of fake transactions(as they always did) and then....under 150 USD
i don't think the fake transactions have any impact on the price of it! They r just trying competing with each other with the trading volume!

I agree the Chinese exchanges don't have the coins they claim.  The issue is does that result in the price recovering, as they buy to try and cover the claims on them or a total collapse as everyone loses faith in bitcoin.

Based on recent price action it seems like the latter which is too bad.
redhawk979

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:17:03 PM

Can't use those log charts any more to make it look like BTC is constantly rising
ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:19:41 PM

Transactions on exchanges are internal, not in bitcoin blockchain. Exchanges have their internal database of trades. No bitcoin get moved, just numbers on accounts. Only when btc is withdrawn, that transaction is on blockchain, and bitcoin moved from exchange.
Flashman

Hodl!

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:42:39 PM

I agree the Chinese exchanges don't have the coins they claim.  The issue is does that result in the price recovering, as they buy to try and cover the claims on them or a total collapse as everyone loses faith in bitcoin.

I don't think they are fractional reserve, just high frequency.

Example, draw a line across a table, one side of line is exchange, the other side is you, tape a 1 BTC wallet to the rim of a bicycle wheel, $250 on the other side,  now spin it at 500 RPM.... congrats, you just created 30,000 BTC an hour volume. If measured by the forex standard of a buy counting as 1 and a sell counting, each buy/sell pair counting as 2, you've got 60,000 BTC volume.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Flashman

Hodl!

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:47:38 PM

There is some heavy action on Chinese exchanges, however, I think this might be related to the holiday and end of year. Also, we're getting some media spin that the DPR trial is "Crackdown on bitcoin" which I could imagine, sent through the Chinese version of google translate, (baidu translate??) might come out as "US bans bitcoin" or something equally drastic sounding. Just as their multiple stiffening/confirming of regulations came out several times as "china bans bitcoin" on this side.

3rdStryker

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:53:00 PM

Guys this is clearly because of the https://cryptodouble.com/ and its ponzi scheme.
rememberme (OP)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 01:56:18 PM

Well now that i have everyones attention... will SendChat save Bitcoin by bring BTC to the mainstream? Is that an alternative to consider?

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
llanillo

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:58:53 PM

Bitcoins just keep going down.... hope it doesn't reach 100$ next month or maybe in a few weeks... Intead of see this like an opportunity to buy cheap they are selling like a crazy

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
3rdStryker

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:02:44 PM

Maybe if people stopped being so retarded and putting money into what is clearly a scam bitcoin might actually survive.
Morenod

Activity: 197

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:03:17 PM

Bitcoins just keep going down.... hope it doesn't reach 100$ next month or maybe in a few weeks... Intead of see this like an opportunity to buy cheap they are selling like a crazy

i hope so

if reach 100$ it will be big trouble for my little farm

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: