Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 11:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Canabis seeds e-store - your opinion on solution  (Read 350 times)
canabisseeds (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:00:17 PM

Hi guys,
I have a idea - I want to create a canabis seeds e-store (yea, I know, there is a lot of them on the internet) that would accept BTC only.

Why BTC only? I dont want to have my name linked with this kind of page. And also - it is not ilegal in my country but it is controled and you have to have your dokuments fine and it is also not easy to get licence.

1/ Do you think, people would be interested if there was a store selling seeds only thrue bitcoin? Or at bitcointalk? Buying canabis seeds is illegal in some countries, but there is a few of bitcoin-accepting stores around already, so my would be cheaper or atractive in other ways.

2/ Problem is - I have a OpenCard store running (no my 127.0.0.1) and I am trying to configurate it to use bitcoin only... it does not work. I found a bitpay plugin, but I have to have company, which I don't want to (for my and buyers safety).

3/ my store would be 100% anonymous. There would be no return address for my safety and I would not keep any records about my customers. Problem is that I would lose my money, if customer does not pick up package or if there is any problem with delivery.

4/ I would accept escrow here

So do you think, I have a chance to get any customers?
And sorry for misteakes in my text, english is not my native language.

If thread is against bitcointalk rules, I will lock it asap.

Thanks in advise for your help Smiley
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:43:17 AM

I think it could work out

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: