Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gems will change everything.  (Read 521 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:37:15 AM

Gems will change everything, Discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:47:39 AM

Would you mind to elaborate your claim a bit more?
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:50:00 AM

Gems the cryptocurrency will change Cryptocurrency. ie It will break into the mainstream and all the effects that would bring.
Troonetpt

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:54:24 AM

What is GEMs?
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:57:12 AM

Gems the cryptocurrency will change Cryptocurrency. ie It will break into the mainstream and all the effects that would bring.

Almost every alt around here claiming what you wrote Smiley. When I said "elaborate" I meant support with some more detailed stuff, pls... I wasn't asking for more marketing BS.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:59:56 AM

Almost every alt around here claiming what you wrote Smiley. When I said "elaborate" I meant support with some more detailed stuff, pls... I wasn't asking for more marketing BS.

I didn't say it will change everything I asked the question. Your role in a discussion is to know what we are talking about and have an opinion.

Do you want to know where babies come from too?
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:01:16 AM

What is GEMs?

If you have Android just download in 10 seconds and see for yourself. Iphone version coming very soon.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.getgemsmessenger.app&hl=en_GB
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:26:44 AM

I didn't say it will change everything I asked the question. Your role in a discussion is to know what we are talking about and have an opinion.

You said exactly that "Gems will change everything" I thought you going to support this claim. I'm aware of gems and its features but I don't see why it would be a game changer. Interesting stuff indeed, but I've seen here a lot of similarly good ideas fading into oblivion, or being unable to break through.

Yes, I'm definitely interested in "where babies come from", and I keep researching this question Smiley.
Spamela Anderson

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:09:40 PM

You said exactly that "Gems will change everything" I thought you going to support this claim

Did you honestly expect this from an altcoiner?  Cheesy. Gems as an application does sound interesting but I'm more interested in something like it using bitcoin instead of a crappy alt.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:35:53 PM

First real attempt to aim for mainstream, i give this value 3.0 project a good chance to reach a high network effect once it's complete. It's not an alt coin though, the low bitcoin price has created some promising crypto 2.0 start ups this year based off the technology and not the price.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:58:57 PM

You said exactly that "Gems will change everything" I thought you going to support this claim

Did you honestly expect this from an altcoiner?  Cheesy. Gems as an application does sound interesting but I'm more interested in something like it using bitcoin instead of a crappy alt.

I'm guessing you don't know how the Altcoin token works in the app. Firstly what makes one Altcoin crap and another good? It's simply it's utility value and its popularity. So I guess you know Gems is based on Counterparty ie Bitcoin blockchain and also has a bitcoi wallet. Plus the token is a way to attract users but more importantly it's a way to monetise advertising. ie advertisers need to buy Gems to advertise and access users accounts. The user also has the choice to collect coins or not have adverts. It's a revolution in the advertising model cause advertisers pay for the privilege to contact them.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 04:21:23 PM

Did you honestly expect this from an altcoiner?  Cheesy. Gems as an application does sound interesting but I'm more interested in something like it using bitcoin instead of a crappy alt.

tl;dr to the above response: You can! It's been tested.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: