Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were scammed by Kruniak, WorldwideBTC, or any user using the name Gardner  (Read 828 times)
RockMinerOops (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:54:46 AM

Post if scammed by any of these users.  Then PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:56:31 AM

Post if scammed by any of these users.  Then PM me.

The irony (It's not as funny as it sounds) is that the account "Kruniac" did get hacked. I just tried to fucking login and couldn't (password), and the secret question has been changed to something chinese like "Where is XiangHuang" or some shit.

I'm a little pissed, because I was going to use the Kruniac account to shit in the scam thread. =/
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:56:53 AM

Post if scammed by any of these users.  Then PM me.
All of the members scammed by him are old time members such as myself. If you want to find them, John used to be a moderator here, BCB is a chat legend on Bitcoin freenode IRC channel #bitcoin-OTC and others can be asked through PM.

Trust me this was a situation where the whole community wanted him dead but no one had the power to do anything cause they weren't in the right place. At the time, the scam he performed was worth about $5000-$6000, I'm sure he has scammed for more at some point.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:57:56 AM

All of the members scammed by him are old time members such as myself. If you want to find them, John used to be a moderator here, BCB is a chat legend on Bitcoin freenode IRC channel #bitcoin-OTC and others can be asked.

Trust me this was a situation where the whole community wanted him dead but no one had the power to do anything cause they weren't in the right place. At the time, the scam he performed was worth about $5000-$6000, I'm sure he has scammed for more at some point.

It's not that they weren't in the right place. It's that they had no balls. Period.

I said it back then and I'll say it again. If you had any balls at all you would simply drive to my apartment and shoot me in the chest at my doorway.

*edit* Also, the amount of BTC "relocated" was more in the dollar range of $3500. If you claim to know who I am, then you know that outside of a "job", I'm brutally honest to a fault. Get your facts straight Smiley *edit*
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:15:03 PM

All of the members scammed by him are old time members such as myself. If you want to find them, John used to be a moderator here, BCB is a chat legend on Bitcoin freenode IRC channel #bitcoin-OTC and others can be asked.

It's not that they weren't in the right place. It's that they had no balls. Period.

I said it back then and I'll say it again. If you had any balls at all you would simply drive to my apartment and shoot me in the chest at my doorway.

*edit* Also, the amount of BTC "relocated" was more in the dollar range of $3500. If you claim to know who I am, then you know that outside of a "job", I'm brutally honest to a fault. Get your facts straight Smiley *edit*

Its not about balls, most people like to pretend they are decent and cant kill another human being for money. The person they'd kill would be dead in that moment, but the ones who'd be committing such a 'deed' would have to live with themselves even if they get away from the law. Not many people can do that.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:59:22 PM

Garrott Gardner
DOB: 06/13/1984
805 W WASHINGTON ST UNIT 3
HAGERSTOWN, MD 21740

Known thief and con man.
DO NOT HIRE

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 05:08:13 PM

Nice work TC
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:15:06 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 05:38:01 PM by BitcoinDistributor

Nice work TC
This was actually my work thank you. I'm a longtime member who has been lurking around here. I was the one who proved that WorldWide BTC is Kruniac check the other thread, god I hate when Default Trust gets automatic credit for stuff they don't deserve.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 05:20:07 PM

Nice work TC
This was actually my work thank you. I'm a longtime member who has been lurking around here. I was the one who proved that WorldWide BTC is Kruniac check the other thread, god I hate when Default Trust gets automatic credit for shit they don't deserve.

Lmao nice work BitcoinDistributor, all working together to wash out the stains  Grin
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:31:11 PM

Nice work TC
This was actually my work thank you. I'm a longtime member who has been lurking around here. I was the one who proved that WorldWide BTC is Kruniac check the other thread, god I hate when Default Trust gets automatic credit for shit they don't deserve.

This is correct. All I did was copy/paste. BitcoinDistributor deserves the credit for this one. Thanks!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
RockMinerOops (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:57:53 PM

And that folks, is exactly what I needed.  Matches the account the funds were sent to, and I have all his comments and PM's saved and sent to wifes office. 

I will be contacting people from the old threads also that he was involved in.  The feds generally do not get involved in Wire Fraud cases like this until a threshhold is met (amt of money taken), because it is not really worth their time.  However, they protect their own.  Wrong person to fuck with I suppose.  Oopsie daisy smart guy.

Please message me if he scammed you in the past.  Any info or linked threads sent to me will help also.  I do not need your info, other than a way for the authorities to maybe reach you. 

He is probably broke, so we won't get the money back right away.  They will take his taxes every year after he gets done serving his time, or if he just gets Supervised Release (the Fed's version of probation).  However, scamming a member of the US Gov. family is sort of frowned on.  My wife's office recently had a man sentenced to 36 months for a wire fraud scam similar to this for an amount just under 5k, because the judge refused a plea as a victim happened to be in the US Gov as well.  Judge's discretion in sentencing is nice...they don't have to give a reason, so no appear wins in that regard as long as it falls in the guidlines.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:43:44 PM

Garrott Gardner
DOB: 06/13/1984
805 W WASHINGTON ST UNIT 3
HAGERSTOWN, MD 21740

Known thief and con man.
DO NOT HIRE

LOL I dont know how to feel about that picture. Are you going for sexy, edgy goth with a fucked up hairline?  Huh

Worst thing to find out you're being scammed by sleazy looking douches like this.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 08:50:54 PM

This was actually my work thank you. I'm a longtime member who has been lurking around here. I was the one who proved that WorldWide BTC is Kruniac check the other thread, god I hate when Default Trust gets automatic credit for stuff they don't deserve.
Nice job dude! Keep it up.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
RockMinerOops (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:57:33 PM

He obviously has to scam to buy some shirts.  I mean, I would have sent him a shirt, geez.
WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:31:43 PM

And that folks, is exactly what I needed.  Matches the account the funds were sent to, and I have all his comments and PM's saved and sent to wifes office. 

I will be contacting people from the old threads also that he was involved in.  The feds generally do not get involved in Wire Fraud cases like this until a threshhold is met (amt of money taken), because it is not really worth their time.  However, they protect their own.  Wrong person to fuck with I suppose.  Oopsie daisy smart guy.

Please message me if he scammed you in the past.  Any info or linked threads sent to me will help also.  I do not need your info, other than a way for the authorities to maybe reach you. 

He is probably broke, so we won't get the money back right away.  They will take his taxes every year after he gets done serving his time, or if he just gets Supervised Release (the Fed's version of probation).  However, scamming a member of the US Gov. family is sort of frowned on.  My wife's office recently had a man sentenced to 36 months for a wire fraud scam similar to this for an amount just under 5k, because the judge refused a plea as a victim happened to be in the US Gov as well.  Judge's discretion in sentencing is nice...they don't have to give a reason, so no appear wins in that regard as long as it falls in the guidlines.

None of that is going to happen. I'd imagine that someone accessed this forum account illegally and used this as an opportunity to slander my name. Oh well.

As you'll need evidence beyond ANY reasonable doubt that this happened, AND you'll have to prove that you received no bitcoins (And that I provided no service for you whatsoever, depending on what the bank payment was for).

You know what? I'm not even going to bother.

1: You can't find me.

2: I'm moving within two weeks.

3: Nothing will come of this. I'll post again in a month to taunt you. Smiley
RockMinerOops (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:59:57 AM

OK, please do.  Moving to the next corner homeless encampment?

You think you are a little legal eagle huh?  LOL....you lose sir, you lose. 

Keep posting...each one helps me more and more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: