Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin, the get-rich-quick scheme is definitely dead" - Andreas Antonopoulos  (Read 1650 times)
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:35:43 PM

Good job Andreas.

A bit disappointing from a public speaker. He knows this will be abused and only the "Bitcoin, the get-rich-quick scheme is dead." will hit the headlines everywhere, the second part will be completely ignored by most. "Bitcoin, however is doing fine."

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
redhawk979

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:36:39 PM

Well then so much for that Wall St. Money or ETF
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:59:21 PM

he is wrong, bitcoin will make you rich, maybe not quick but on the order of 10 years if you load up at today's price you WILL be rich eventually.
and the reason for that has less to do with bitcoin and more to do with the fact that the fiat ponzi scheme is near its end, gold is not practical in today's world, there is no viable alternative but bitcoin.
JamesBrown

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:01:34 PM

I respect and like Andreas, but if he thinks that the current volatility is not making some rich and quick he should think again.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:18:02 PM

I hope you guys see that despite the quotes, the title is not something Andreas ever said. Around here one way to get an opinion to agree with yours is to just make it up.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
NotHatinJustTrollin (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:22:23 PM

I hope you guys see that despite the quotes, the title is not something Andreas ever said.
Jesus dude, the original quote is too long to fit in the title, I had to cut a few words out.

The original:
“Bitcoin", the speculative small-cap get-rich-quick investment scheme is definitely dead for now. Bitcoin however is fine."

My title:
Bitcoin, the get-rich-quick scheme is definitely dead

Bitcoin", the speculative small-cap get-rich-quick investment scheme is definitely dead for now. Bitcoin however is fine."

For fuck's sake!

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:25:02 PM

I hope you guys see that despite the quotes, the title is not something Andreas ever said.
Jesus dude, the original quote is too long to fit in the title, I had to cut a few words out.

The original:
“Bitcoin", the speculative small-cap get-rich-quick investment scheme is definitely dead for now. Bitcoin however is fine."

My title:
Bitcoin, the get-rich-quick scheme is definitely dead

Bitcoin", the speculative small-cap get-rich-quick investment scheme is definitely dead for now. Bitcoin however is fine."

For fuck's sake!

In that case you do not use quotes. You are using your words not his.

For example, you did not say: "Jesus is too long to fit, I had to cut out."

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: