Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >[NEW] AutoPonzi.com | Secure + Automatic | 125% INSTANT Returns | 5 Day Rounds<  (Read 7303 times)
kerimk2 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:53:05 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 05:23:10 AM by kerimk2

NOTE: WE ARE BACK ONLINE AND WORKING CORRECTLY!
A Bitcoin Ponzi Game Made by a Full Member. No more NEWBIE scams!! Invest and get 125% AS SOON as the wallet has the available balance.

Welcome to AutoPonzi.com - A New AUTOMATIC Bitcoin Ponzi Game
Date Launched: 14th Jan 2015, 5pm BitcoinTalk time | URL: http://autoponzi.com

SEND TO THIS ADDRESS AND GET 125% BACK AS SOON AS THE NEXT PERSON SENDS
ADDRESS: 1Auto1e7tDgbKM9A4RbJHYHDHYGnQcewYD

What is AutoPonzi?
AutoPonzi.com provides a public ponzi game via Bitcoin. Every 5 Days the Ponzi program will end and another round will begin. Beware, this is a gamble based game! Investors at the bottom of the queue may not be paid.

How does AutoPonzi work?
Follow instructions on the homepage, send bitcoin to 1Auto1e7tDgbKM9A4RbJHYHDHYGnQcewYD and you will be placed in queue to get back 125% of your deposit. The returns on your investment come from other investors, so as long as people invest after you, you will be paid!

How can I be sure you will not run with funds?
All activity is found on the BlockChain. Simply click our address on the homepage to view all activity. It's impossible for us to move funds without the whole world seeing, making this program scam-free.

When do rounds reset?
Rounds reset every five days, according to the homepage countdown.

The round has ended but I have not been repaid? What happened to my bitcoin?
You have lost. This site is a gamble just like any other site and this time your gamble did not pay off. Try again, and maybe you will win big!

Can I use an Exchange or Shared Wallet for Auto Ponzi?
No you can not. If you use a exchange or shared wallet, you will not receive the payout to your address as you do not have control of this address. Blockchain.info addresses are allowed.

How long does it take to receive the payout?
As soon as the wallet has 125% of the next due payout, it is paid.

When do transactions appear on the table?
Transactions appear instantly as soon as they reach our deposit address.

When do transactions get paid?
Once their deposit has hit one confirmation. If you do not have one confirmation you will be skipped.

How does the owner benefit?
AutoPonzi takes 5% operation fee. You will still receive 125%, this fee is added to the total needed for payouts.

URL: http://autoponzi.com

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:53:39 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 08:50:05 PM by kerimk2

Reserved for payment proofs and news

Deposits & Payouts:
To many to display! see: https://blockchain.info/address/1Auto1e7tDgbKM9A4RbJHYHDHYGnQcewYD
And growing Smiley

Members posts:
Wow I got paid.

it's working just got paid as soon as next payment was deposited and confirmed

it's working just got paid as soon as next payment was deposited and confirmed

I can confirm payment as well. Happy to see its finally rolling along.

We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 07:00:46 PM

That really big effort you do there but ponzi will be always ponzi

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:02:23 PM

You "invested" 0.4BTC yourself?? Nobody is sending 0.4 first, except scam owner.
WTF!

Incorrect, we ran a twitter promo and the first person who invested put in .4BTC.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:04:41 PM

You "invested" 0.4BTC yourself?? Nobody is sending 0.4 first, except scam owner.
WTF!

Incorrect, we ran a twitter promo and the first person who invested put in .4BTC.

Are you kidding me , please close this thread  Roll Eyes. It is insane !
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:05:14 PM

WTF!

Why would I close this thread I spent a whole week developing this script and I plan on being the first legit member who is actually a FULL MEMBER and not a Newbie Scammer

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 07:05:52 PM

Wow this is the first "real" account that has set up a ponzi. Why would you do this? People here automatically put -ve trust to people running ponzis no matter what. Kind of throwing away an account if you ask me Tongue
I am going to invest when (if) I receive my money back from the other program.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:06:16 PM

WTF!

Why would I close this thread I spent a whole week developing this script and I plan on being the first legit member who is actually a FULL MEMBER and not a Newbie Scammer

Negative feedback left , it is not a game .. it is only a ponzi scheme . Please   Roll Eyes ....
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:06:42 PM

Wow this is the first "real" account that has set up a ponzi. Why would you do this? People here automatically put -ve trust to people running ponzis no matter what. Kind of throwing away an account if you ask me Tongue
I am going to invest when (if) I receive my money back from the other program.
We already got neg trust but I already know that over time when we go through a few rounds, we will prove we are legitimate.

WTF!

Negative feedback left , it is not a game .. it is only a ponzi scheme . Please   Roll Eyes ....
You're probably the dumbest person on default trust. You don't know the difference between a ponzi game and a ponzi scheme AND you don't even konw how to hold an account properly in escrow from what I'm reading about you.
If anyone is the scammer, it is yourself.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:07:45 PM

It doesn't matter if the user is a newbie rank , or full member ... Ponzi is always  PONZI. Good luck .
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:08:05 PM

It doesn't matter if the user is a newbie rank , or full member ... Ponzi is always  PONZI. Good luck .
Fail escrow is always a fail escrow. The community is glad you're finished.

kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:09:35 PM

WTF!

There is nothing on Twitter with AutoPonzi.
https://twitter.com/autoponzi

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:09:40 PM

So a full member cant scam ? no wonder trade fortress ran away with all y'all coins  Roll Eyes

ponzi is a ponzi , be it a game or a scam...
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:09:59 PM

I didn't run a ponzi scheme , mine it was only a mistake. However I suggest you to read what is a ponzi scheme :

http://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:10:55 PM

So a full member cant scam ? no wonder trade fortress ran away with all y'all coins  Roll Eyes

The max we can hold in our wallet is 1.25BTC at a time. Do the math yourself.
It's impossible to run with anymore than that due to the API

I didn't run a ponzi scheme , mine it was only a mistake. However I suggest you to read what is a ponzi scheme :

Exactly that is a ponzi scheme that misleads depositors
We clearly state we are a GAME and you can lose your money. That's not a scam, that's the truth

doubledoges

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:13:58 PM

its not a scam, people are "PLAYING A GAME" they know what they are doing, so explain the scam side of it if people are willingly putting money in KNOWING the risks!!
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:14:19 PM

We clearly state we are a GAME and you can lose your money. That's not a scam, that's the truth

1.25BTC ain't pocket change mate for some of us.
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:15:08 PM

its not a scam, people are "PLAYING A GAME" they know what they are doing, so explain the scam side of it if people are willingly putting money in KNOWING the risks!!
Exactly right.
People KNOW the risks therefor making it a gamble or game

So a full member cant scam ? no wonder trade fortress ran away with all y'all coins  Roll Eyes

1.25BTC ain't pocket change mate for some of us.
It's a lot better than crypto doubles 5,000BTC don't you think?
Look what they did, now they collapsed the whole BTC price with their huge sell wall

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:16:28 PM

A ponzi isn't a game , why people don't understand ?  I think some users are happy to lose their money  Roll Eyes.
Yussiv9

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:17:16 PM

It's a lot better than crypto doubles 5,000BTC don't you think?
Look what they did, now they collapsed the whole BTC price with their huge sell wall
Scamming "just" 1.25 BTC is so much better than scamming 5000BTC.

You will get a medal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: