Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:28:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer--Financial Advice From The Mentally Ill  (Read 5441 times)
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:22:34 PM

.@Torque:
NotLambchop doesn't ask that those who disagree with him are banned, so there's that.
Now plz stay on topic or simply stop posting if you have nothing relevant to contribute.
ty.

BTW Speaking of yourself in 3rd person is a sign of mental illness. Now STFU and stop being an asshole. Try being human instead. Better for esthetic reasons and karma.

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
Newbie1022

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:23:53 PM

So, I don't see the big deal in him knocking on Risto a bit.

But yet apparently no one can knock on NotFuckchop, who merely comes in here daily posting stupid memes and My Little Pony crap, and constantly just constantly bashing bitcoin INTO THE GROUND ad nauseam, sometimes posting on 5-6 threads at a time with literally like 30 secs to a min between each post.  Actually I get is see him (Ignored of course) on every fucking thread in this sub about 10-20 times a day, with absolutely NOTHING FUCKING POSITIVE TO ADD AT ALL PERIOD.

But yeah, let's defend NotFuckchop.  Sure.

Knocking and banning are two separate things. If you don't like what he is saying then counter. He is pretty open about the fact that he is a troll -- which, in some ways, makes him one of the only honest posters.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:24:47 PM

I don't think personal attacks on anyone here should be respected or allowed. Rpietila has done nothing wrong except being a bit extravagant sometimes and being a megabull on Bitcoin for the long term. This is who he is, and I think he is often hilarious and funny. Whether someone chooses to listen or believe him is up to them. I like to believe we are all adults who can form our own opinion about matters and we certainly don't need someone like Lambchop watching out for us and warn us. Also why are you meddling in the affairs of Bitchick and her husband? I'm sure they are very much capable of handling their financial matters and their relationship themselves. In any case it's none of your business and talking about it the way you do just shows how low of a man you really are. Disgusting. That's all I have to say about this.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:25:04 PM

paid. troll.
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 10:33:59 PM

Famous bitcoin holders that bitcoiners glorify are either pumpers getting people screwed, lunatics, schizo clowns, megalomaniac sociopaths, straight out scammers or criminals.

Business as usual.

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 5079

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:34:48 PM

So, I don't see the big deal in him knocking on Risto a bit.

But yet apparently no one can knock on NotFuckchop, who merely comes in here daily posting stupid memes and My Little Pony crap, and constantly just constantly bashing bitcoin INTO THE GROUND ad nauseam, sometimes posting on 5-6 threads at a time with literally like 30 secs to a min between each post.  Actually I get is see him (Ignored of course) on every fucking thread in this sub about 10-20 times a day, with absolutely NOTHING FUCKING POSITIVE TO ADD AT ALL PERIOD.

But yeah, let's defend NotFuckchop.  Sure.

Knocking and banning are two separate things. If you don't like what he is saying then counter. He is pretty open about the fact that he is a troll -- which, in some ways, makes him one of the only honest posters.

I just did.  He's a fucking negative troll.  Maybe even a paid troll.  And NotFuckchop doesn't even have the balls to give anything up about himself, his position, what he thinks of bitcoin's future (other than "It's going to zero, you idiots! Cut yer looooose!"), absolutely nothing that I can even critique or counter.  

He'll probably stop posting with this account when bitcoin starts rising again, but then return after the next bubble pops to tell everyone how much bitcoin sucks.  And I've seen him using multiple sock puppet accounts (probably NotHatinJustTrollin,Warren Buffert, few_coins, riiiising, fallllling, you fucking name it, etc.) so he's probably just another butthurt troll or subforum lurker here.  

Not even worth my time.

NotLambchop (OP)

Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:38:23 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 10:49:13 PM by NotLambchop

I don't think personal attacks on anyone here should be respected or allowed. Rpietila has done nothing wrong except being a bit extravagant sometimes and being a megabull on Bitcoin for the long term. This is who he is, and I think he is often hilarious and funny. Whether someone chooses to listen or believe him is up to them. I like to believe we are all adults who can form our own opinion about matters and we certainly don't need someone like Lambchop watching out for us and warn us. Also why are you meddling in the affairs of Bitchick and her husband? I'm sure they are very much capable of handling their financial matters and their relationship themselves. In any case it's none of your business and talking about it the way you do just shows how low of a man you really are. Disgusting. That's all I have to say about this.

If I was incorrect in my assertions of rpietila, please point out where & how.  There are no personal attacks in this thread, other than the one just typed up by you.
I'm free to state opinions, especially when those opinions are largely backed by facts.

If you are good with an institutionalizable lunatic predicting that BTC will be worth $300,000 by last Christmas (no, not a typo) and taking his financial advice, I'm not stopping you--go nuts.
I, on the other hand, feel that details like his mental condition & idiotic past behavior & grotesque prognostications are all relevant to evaluating his financial advice.  His motives [the fact that he sells BTC while telling others to hold] are also relevant.
Hence this post in the Speculation section.
NotLambchop (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:43:52 PM

Not even worth my time.

There's a begging solution:  Step away from the keyboard, friend Smiley
NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 10:47:50 PM

Calling out bitcoiners at this point is like shooting at bambi

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:50:00 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 11:26:54 PM by mmitech

These people ( Risto is just a member of the cult, the crazy one) who talk about how governments are oppressive, injustice and a group of thugs, are using their right of freedom of expression, at the same time they delete, censorship and ban everything that contradict or don't serve their argument, talk about double standards.

imagine having these people in power....we will be just fucked up
AmunRa

Activity: 338

I use recycled electrons

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 11:07:25 PM

Well said...this is a forum about bitcoin after all...let's not lose the focus...and this thread does not belong in this section...I don't even know if it belong on this forum...Mods..please stop these sick thread..we need some decency

Oracol Xor-Stay tuned for ICO info www.oracol.mobi
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:07:33 PM

These people ( Risto is just a member of the cult, the crazy one) who talk about how governments are oppressive, injustice and a group of thugs are using their right of freedom of expression, at the same time they delete, censorship and ban everything that contradict or don't serve their argument, talk about double standards.

The only time he has ever deleted my comments were when I was trolling him.

If you dont like his thread moderation skills, make your own and stop crying about how he decides to operate his threads.

Thanks  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:26:19 PM

These people ( Risto is just a member of the cult, the crazy one) who talk about how governments are oppressive, injustice and a group of thugs are using their right of freedom of expression, at the same time they delete, censorship and ban everything that contradict or don't serve their argument, talk about double standards.

The only time he has ever deleted my comments were when I was trolling him.

If you dont like his thread moderation skills, make your own and stop crying about how he decides to operate his threads.

Thanks  Grin

you know, like the one we made now ?
NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 11:27:28 PM

bitcoin: is this even real life?

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:08:29 AM

"I was so dangerous that an armed team of 8 guys was sent to my home at daybreak."

What is this supposed to mean? A SWAT team?

Not trollin', just genuinely curious about how situations are handled in Finland.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
NotLambchop (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:54:55 PM

"I was so dangerous that an armed team of 8 guys was sent to my home at daybreak."

Not trollin', just genuinely curious about how situations are handled in Finland.

Reuters photo:

Fight the powah!
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:45:22 PM

He was about to crack the case on the 9/11 conspiracy after a particularly vigorous session on YouTube, so George Bush and Dick Cheney called in the SWAT team to silence him.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:01:01 AM

He made one good call in 2012 when he first invested, and since then, he's basically always wrong.

Calling the bottom at $500:

I still think that his bottom was ~$340.

twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:15:16 AM

He made one good call in 2012 when he first invested, and since then, he's basically always wrong.

Calling the bottom at $500:

I still think that his bottom was ~$340.

His bottom waS $340, but his ass is gassed
homo homini lupus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:01:25 AM

Buy Monero!!!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: