Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the Pump/Rebound will soon be insane.  (Read 1625 times)
MichaelBliss

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:55:06 AM

Wow, I can't believe how many new accounts are being opened up to troll bitcoin and extol the "dump' etc!  

I guess you have people controlling many sock accounts, so there shouldn't be any surprise.

"Hi I just signed up right now to troll this thread" - holy crap.   It won't work btw, are they just clueless to the fact that most bitcoin users aren't speculators who care about nothing but the price in the short term?

Where do they go each time the price goes up 10 fold?

what a loser keeps calling the fact as troll, you are the really troll,

give it up bitcoin is dying fast

I think the next few days we will go lower leading into a bear trap resulting into a major short squeeze.

only in your bulltard'd dream

The fact that most of us aren't speculators or into bitcoin for the short term?  Seriously, where do all these new accounts come from?  What is your main account?   It's funny some anonymous noob like you calling me - a real person, easy to find and meet unlike you - the troll.  You do realize those of us who have been around for a few years have seen a lot of people like you come and go? Or is it a few people with a lot of accounts on bitcointalk.  Why would you care so much about something you don't like anyway?   Give it up..
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 03:54:07 AM

Bitcoin price is so damn low now that i believe the pump will soon throw us up some Couple of hundred dollars. buy now or regret it later.
Now that's trolling.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: