Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead cat dance  (Read 2381 times)
insidertradingeverywhere (OP)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 08:52:56 AM

Just hang around and go up in a week or so.

sure - needs 5 million USD in a week in fresh money just to hold this price. You think 5 million will be invested next 7 days? And mind you: that's just enough to prevent a further drop.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 08:57:40 AM

sure - needs 5 million USD in a week in fresh money just to hold this price. You think 5 million will be invested next 7 days? And mind you: that's just enough to prevent a further drop.

no there is not, no new money is coming in and huge money is going out

buysupport looks weak in fact

I think shortsellers continue to have better odds.

bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:59:43 AM

This is not how markets work, Einstein.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:01:28 AM

This is not how markets work, Einstein.

This is how bitcoin works, sure. You need to constantly throw money at it to pay the tax to the miners. If you don't: it drops until it's affordable again.

Bagholders need to constantly buy - not just one time- they need to buy all the time. Who else should uphold the coin?

The days of novelty, hype and big profit are the past. This is swim or sink. Public doesn't want it. Too volatile crazy.

You have an inefficient coin with big miningindustry to support. If you are bagholding you better go out and promote the shitcoin so it doesn't collapse in on itself.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:18:01 AM

I think it's interesting how bitfinex and okcoin battle eachother.

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:18:46 AM

The opposite:everyone is brainwashed into eternal bullmarket.
What took it down was sellpressure from miners aka inflation. I don't believe in conspiracies.
No beartraps happend for more than 1 year.
Please spare me the permabullshit.

This is going nowhere until halving, no worries.
And for halving you get a big pump and then the analrape (in case it survives that long). Just deal with it.

All those words and you still didn't answer my question.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:20:36 AM

What took it down was sellpressure from miners aka inflation. I don't believe in conspiracies.

And for halving you get a big pump and then the analrape (in case it survives that long). Just deal with it.

All those words and you still didn't answer my question.

I haven't been beartrapped so far. I am only always bulltrapped so i stopped the longs for now. Or what was your question?

You want to tell me you see an uptrend and i should be scared to be beartrapped? Seriously?

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:26:00 AM

I haven't been beartrapped so far. I am only always bulltrapped so i stopped the longs for now. Or what was your question?

That would suffice, and is exactly my point.  So you were bulltrapped over and over until you figured out that shorting was the answer.  There will come a time where people are going to be bear trapped again and again because they've been conditioned by this market to just short the shit out of it at every turn.

EDIT:  I already told you I don't know where it's going.  What I do know is that there was a battle fought and all I ever read around here is "there wasn't enough volume" as a reason why there a reversal wasn't accepted.  We can see now that daily volume records were broken over the last two days.  I would give this a 50% chance of up, and a 50% chance of down; shorting is equally as (dumb) and risky as going long at this point.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:27:11 AM

That would suffice, and is exactly my point.  So you were bulltrapped over and over until you figured out that shorting was the answer.  There will come a time where people are going to be bear trapped again and again because they've been conditioned by this market to just short the shit out of it at every turn.

Thanks for being so caring. I would recommend you save your own ass. But thanks.

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:31:33 AM

Thanks for being so caring. I would recommend you save your own ass. But thanks.

My ass doesn't need to be saved, there isn't a possible scenario on earth where at the end of the day I haven't made out in spades for the amount I've thrown in the ring.  You're running around with your head cut off and I'm suggesting you take a step back and look at it objectively.  But, if you're just here to make a scene, let me know.  I'll happily put you on ignore and get on with my evening.

Edit: You should take out a max leverage short with no stop loss if you're so confident.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:34:04 AM

why does it sound like a fucqing scam ponzi scheme?

Because you're not smart enough to to figure out the difference between a transfer protocol and a Ponzi scheme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u4F8cpzqao

Foolish trolls. Sigh.  Roll Eyes

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:34:28 AM

My ass doesn't need to be saved, there isn't a possible scenario on earth where at the end of the day I haven't made out in spades for the amount I've thrown in the ring.  You're running around with your head cut off and I'm suggesting you take a step back and look at it objectively.  But, if you're just here to make a scene, let me know.  I'll happily put you on ignore and get on with my evening.

It's danergous to be too sure about an investement. All merchant adoption and community support, not even infusion of big money by wealthy investors outweights the inflation - that's all i know.
The infaltionrate trumps it all. We have seen that. You can't rely on a new hype right now.

So you have to battle that deamon of the inflation to win this. But you are probably unaware.

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:37:52 AM

It's danergous to be too sure about an investement. All merchant adoption and community support, not even infusion of big money by wealthy investors outweights the inflation - that's all i know.

So you have to battle that deamon of the inflation to win this. But you are probably unaware.

I've been involved/here for three years; I'm aware.  I just don't attribute as much weighting to this issue as you seem to.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:38:49 AM

I've been involved/here for three years.  I'm aware.

Smaller marketcap combined with novelty and hype is better to handle than large marketcap and dwindling interest.

Right now maybe good to just capitulate and let it hit the natural floor so everyone can be a bull again.  Wink

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:40:37 AM

Smaller marketcap combined with novelty and hype is better to handle than large marketcap and dwindling interest.

Perhaps, but novelty and hype don't have staying power.

Edit:
Right now maybe good to just capitulate and let it hit the natural floor so everyone can be a bull again.  Wink
I agree.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:42:32 AM

Who knows what it's going to do.  One thing's for sure, everyone here is brainwashed that it's an eternal bear market.  If whomever took it down this low decides it's going up, how many times will you get bear trapped before you figure out what's going on?

You say don't get attached to your investment, I say don't get attached to your trading strategy.

Hmm after an 85% decline you think everyone is brainwashed into an eternal bullmarket.

The horse has bolted you fool.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:46:24 AM

Who knows what it's going to do.  One thing's for sure, everyone here is brainwashed that it's an eternal bear market.  If whomever took it down this low decides it's going up, how many times will you get bear trapped before you figure out what's going on?

You say don't get attached to your investment, I say don't get attached to your trading strategy.

Hmm after an 85% decline you think everyone is brainwashed into an eternal bullmarket.

sellwall on stamp, sellwall on btcchina, sellwall on huobi

Weak buysupport everywhere. The only one slightly bullish is bitfinex on a thin market in both directions.

So i buy after confirmed uptrend, thanks. I think it's going to drop more.

Got to move, guys. Catch you later. Don't be butthurt so much.  Wink

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:57:29 AM

sellwall on stamp, sellwall on btcchina, sellwall on huobi

Weak buysupport everywhere. The only one slightly bullish is bitfinex on a thin market in both directions.

So i buy after confirmed uptrend, thanks. I think it's going to drop more.

Got to move, guys. Catch you later. Don't be butthurt so much.  Wink

Stamp is empty and the Chinese exchanges are a sham.

Finex is the defacto trading exchange right now. You are right the price could jump about a fair bit now, but with shorts at an all time high and long leveraged swaps at the lowest levels since march 2014, the likely direction is firmly UP.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 10:06:54 AM

yeah, we'll bulltrap and beartrap our way into the future very likely ...  Grin

just bought some LTC and i already regret it (lol)

edit: yeah fuck it ... bulltrap (who would have thought  Roll Eyes )

deine mudder

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:21:55 AM

Bitcoin trades like a pump and dump pennystock
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: