Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] Did Bruce Wagner Scam Me? (He didn't!)  (Read 3065 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 09:15:29 PM

Im about to have that asshole arrested hardcore

The cops will arrest him because of $5 lol

America is a fucked up country! I guess you guys need to fill those private prisons anyway Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 09:42:51 PM

America is a fucked up country! I guess you guys need to fill those private prisons anyway Grin

Im guessing $5 per BTC, no idea how much jbs89 ordered though.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
jbs89 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 09:54:20 PM

That was the SHIPPING,  Roll Eyes
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 10:03:02 PM

That was the SHIPPING,  Roll Eyes

Oh, was it?
Then, Mr. American, who has English for 1st language, I would advise you to be clear on what you write.
Or are you so blind in rage that you can't formulate your complaint properly? I bet the cops will love that!
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2012, 10:32:35 PM

Oh, was it?
Then, Mr. American, who has English for 1st language, I would advise you to be clear on what you write.
Or are you so blind in rage that you can't formulate your complaint properly? I bet the cops will love that!
Oh god, who made you a mod ?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 10:38:16 PM

Oh, was it?

Is there a mod in here?  Shocked
Where?

Now for real, joking aside: You disagree that someone who wishes to come here and say that someone else scammed him should post accurate data about what happened?
Or didn't you notice people questioning the OP about the $5 value he used?
I may be in the wrong by making fun of him because he was really scammed, but if he wants to accuse someone he better post something that people will understand and detail it the best he can or else we're just opening the door to any malicious user to create an alt and badmouth someone they don't like.
Would you like it if it happened to any of your services?
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 10:42:06 PM

If he was really the guy who ran MyBitcoin.com, then I want his head on a platter
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 11:06:18 PM

Wagner is scammer. whoa, could not believe my eyes when I seen the title, I thought he went back under his rock. Haven't heard of him in a long time.
jbs89 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 12:42:42 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2012, 02:21:15 PM by jbs89

nvm
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 12:48:46 AM

Oh, was it?

Is there a mod in here?  Shocked
Where?

Now for real, joking aside: You disagree that someone who wishes to come here and say that someone else scammed him should post accurate data about what happened?
Or didn't you notice people questioning the OP about the $5 value he used?
I may be in the wrong by making fun of him because he was really scammed, but if he wants to accuse someone he better post something that people will understand and detail it the best he can or else we're just opening the door to any malicious user to create an alt and badmouth someone they don't like.
Would you like it if it happened to any of your services?

mailed him payment for bitcoin at $5 for Priority Mail.

Anyway, he will soon have a Warrant for his Arrest in Maryland and New York.. and he wont be able to use Bruce Wagner as a name ever again because they will arrest him and move him back to the state.. they do that when ur an illegal in like 3 states or so

I call bullshit.

As for the OP question: "Did Bruce Wagner Scam Me?"

Frankly speaking, yes, because he convinced you at all to even bother taking his website seriously. Even if you got your product as desired, you were scammed into furthering his agenda of self-importance. Think of it that way.

Quote of the day:

Bruce Wagner <bruce@brucewagner.com> Jul 09 09:22PM -0400 

I predicted it that the MtGox price would skyrocket a bit... :-)

As compared to the other exchanges, it is...

It will eventually plummet though, so be careful.

Only Love,

Bruce

Cliff Bisch <cliffbisch25@gmail.com> Jul 09 09:56PM -0500 

thank you for your prediction Bruce. If only I followed you from the
    start.. I would be so wealthy by now.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 01:08:18 AM

Just saw this on another thread.

Hilarious!

http://youtu.be/OjV3wdXDHDk
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 02:25:17 PM

As a follow up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93315
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 03:50:51 PM

Could one not file a lawsuit against USPS for lying about when the package was delivered since you Paied for it to arrive at a proper time?

"pay for get in 2-3days"
"DELIVERED ON DAY 3"
"Package actually arrives on the 7th day"

Am I missing something? They Compleatly lied, And failed to sustain thier business' "standards" "standards" that you paied to have improoved, Only to have them lie?
Lawsuit? What am I missing here?

If the OP Payed for faster delivery and they lied, Sue.
If the OP did not pay for faster delivery, Well shit, Complain to the Better Business Bureau, Or better yet, Threaten that you will Because of thier lie, No company likes having the BBB on thier ass.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 04:53:29 PM

USPS makes no guarantee as to delivery time.  If you want a guaranteed delivery service you need to use a guaranteed delivery service.  Second day Fedex is going to cost a lot more than $5.  For me it is $17.26 for someone with no FedEx account it is $26.21.  

Still even if you used FedEx if they fail to delivery on time the contract specifies maximum damages are the postage paid.  Lastly proving in court that someone lied is significantly harder than just showing they didn't do their job.   Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that the delay was due to fraud and not simply a mistake, or error.  I doubt it.

As far as reporting the USPS to BBB?  LOLZ.  Think grandma is going to check the BBB before she mails in her cable bill?

USPS sucks and is cheap.  We ship out all our payment checks by USPS.  If a customer wants to we will ship by FedEx but it is going to cost a LOT more.  Express ("Overnight") USPS is $20 and I would say about 50% of the time does arrive next day and about 95% arrives within 2 days.  FedEx overnight is going to cost $46.95.
jbs89 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 06:24:58 PM

Could one not file a lawsuit against USPS for lying about when the package was delivered since you Paied for it to arrive at a proper time?

"pay for get in 2-3days"
"DELIVERED ON DAY 3"
"Package actually arrives on the 7th day"

Am I missing something? They Compleatly lied, And failed to sustain thier business' "standards" "standards" that you paied to have improoved, Only to have them lie?
Lawsuit? What am I missing here?

If the OP Payed for faster delivery and they lied, Sue.
If the OP did not pay for faster delivery, Well shit, Complain to the Better Business Bureau, Or better yet, Threaten that you will Because of thier lie, No company likes having the BBB on thier ass.

This sounds like a good way to get alot of bitcoins in our pockets
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 10:34:02 PM

Still even if you used FedEx if they fail to delivery on time the contract specifies maximum damages are the postage paid.

It's funny how big corporations decide rules, and then force all customers to adhere to these rules, even if sometimes someone shipping an item gives you only one shipping option, thus locking you into a specific carrier. What if thousands of customers demanded that these rules was unacceptable, and demanded money for their time and resources used when FedEx doesn't fullfill their part of the agreement properly.

Sometimes I run cases were I want a delivery fee refunded or some such just for the principle (and the hell of it  Grin). When customer service tells you something is not possible, more often than not it is possible, if you can reach the right persons within the organization.

The question is however how much energy and effort you should spend on miniscule cases. Most customers just gives up, and this the big coorporations do know, and they exploit it to the fullest extent.

What they're basically saying is: "Your time and resources is not valuable, if we don't deliver, or don't deliver at the specified time, you have no reason whatsoever to complain".

Once I had a package attempted delivered 3 times (not FedEx), before they finally managed to deliver it. The house was behind a larger building, a bit hard to find, but still, they could've just called me, and it would've been sorted out. Worst thing is I took time off work to be home waiting for the pacage.

When I complained about their incompetency, I was offered a few stamps to make up for it. I blunty refused, and told them to pay me the fee. Finally they did after some manager got involved. They should've paid me for my time as well. What made me extra furious was that delivery attempt the 2nd time showed 'No valid ID', and they hadn't even talked to me. Talk about shitty service.

But usually there are drones working such jobs that have zero heart in their job, and couldn't give less of a fuck if the package got delivered or not. What's the issue with not even attempting to send an e-mail or phone ? At least then they'd tried to do their best to deliver it. This could even be automated.

Not even 'failure-to-deliver' notifications from FedEx's tracking systems gives you a phone call or an e-mail. That's also something that could've been automated at low cost.

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 01:35:41 AM

I think people were intimating that he could be arrested in relation to the Bold Funding judgement which he has never paid.  I suspect that the Illinois judgement has never been domesticated in New York, otherwise he could have been found in contempt long ago.  I'm not sure how long judgements remain enforceable in Illinois or what the tolling provisions are.  I don't think anyone ever followed up on the NY court cases which were pending against him.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
modlecar

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 10:29:06 AM

He is the king of Bitcoim scams.  I have found 5 other people whom he scammed besides myself. Never ever buy from him!
Knowledge22

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 01:17:40 AM

I just got scammed as well, wish I read reviews first, how is buybitcoin still up, and how is this guy still allowed to scam people?
bluecheckedwheels

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 12:47:39 PM

Bruce Wagner DIDNT SCAM ME!!!!

USPS SUCKS!!

Bruce Wagner Scammed me though. Its been nearly 3 months since I sent the bloody 50 USD note to him and till now he have not sent me my bitcoins. He ignored my emails after getting the money from me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: