Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today is the day I goofed up....  (Read 1812 times)
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:56:44 PM

Do you believe on destiny now??
As long as you can affort it it's not a big deal. The thing is, everyone in these forums is so overly-positive and one sided so they assure you it wasn't a mistake.
Get your own opinion, you can never be 100% sure btc price will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:03:12 AM

Think of it as an investment and hope that the price will skyrocket in the next month or so. or you can try to contact support and see if you can have the transaction cancelled
melwinder (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:44:20 AM

I don't really care about my name lol, sure I get teased but oh well
And I hope to have it be "The investment of a lifetime"
If it goes up to $300 and I sell then, I would actually earn an extra $1040 profit
But I didn't re-check everything so I guess it was partly my fault, partly coinbase fault and my banks fault for actually allowing it.

How is it Coinbase's or bank's fault? For all they know, you wanted to buy 13.3 BTC.

Your price is higher than the current but I think it will be a great investment for you.
Cause I honestly didn't think that the bank would allow that big of a transaction, but apparently it has
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:57:53 PM

I don't really care about my name lol, sure I get teased but oh well
And I hope to have it be "The investment of a lifetime"
If it goes up to $300 and I sell then, I would actually earn an extra $1040 profit
But I didn't re-check everything so I guess it was partly my fault, partly coinbase fault and my banks fault for actually allowing it.

How is it Coinbase's or bank's fault? For all they know, you wanted to buy 13.3 BTC.

Your price is higher than the current but I think it will be a great investment for you.

But still not so sure about it. It's hard to stand on "I think" nowadays. A concrete explanation might help others on what they should really do. It's easy to say that "I think it will be a great investment for you" but it's hard to justify that because no one knows what might happen in the future.

Nobody can predict the future with absolute certainty. With that out of the way it looks to me like the final phases of the bear market.

I am buying, if that helps you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: