Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Bitcoin Gold on minergate  (Read 3726 times)
Iamlegit4sure (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:32:17 PM

Minergate announced the Bitcoin Gold mining on its software. Does anybody know a launch date for the possibility of mining Bitcoin Gold on minergate? My estimate is the first week of November.

Any guess/news?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iamlegit4sure (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:58:50 PM

so no one really knows anything? i heard from 1st november it will be minable, but what about minergate?

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:00:59 AM

Minergate has just updated to 7.1 - which gives the option to mine Bitcoin Gold and ZCash.

Mining BTG works fine for me when using CPU only but seems to crash when using GPU. Anyone else having the same problem?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
EvilDead750

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:44:54 AM

Minergate has just updated to 7.1 - which gives the option to mine Bitcoin Gold and ZCash.

Mining BTG works fine for me when using CPU only but seems to crash when using GPU. Anyone else having the same problem?

Yea I just downloaded MinerGate and it keeps crashing on me. Looks like GPU Mining for BTG is not even an option for me - just CPU. I'm going to keep trying to get this thing to work.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:22:13 PM

Yea I just downloaded MinerGate and it keeps crashing on me. Looks like GPU Mining for BTG is not even an option for me - just CPU. I'm going to keep trying to get this thing to work.

Sorry to hear you're having problems as well.

I've had to revert to an older version because 7.1 was also causing my internet connection to hang.

Let's hope they iron out the bugs soon.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

Till now even I didn't hear any news about mining BTG in Minergate, soon many people will start mining the BTG in coming days. But only the confusion is whether these coins have the good reputation in the market like BTH.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:38:34 PM

Till now even I didn't hear any news about mining BTG in Minergate, soon many people will start mining the BTG in coming days. But only the confusion is whether these coins have the good reputation in the market like BTH.

True, but like many of the 'new' coins it's very difficult to tell which ones will emerge as the winners. It's kind of pot luck so best cover your bases and mine anyway.

MetricSystem

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:24:22 AM

I tried the BTG mining with minergate using my CPU and GPU but didn't get any reward yet, it's been nearly 24h. Is it broken? or is it supposed to take that long?
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:11:12 PM

Minergate are asking users who experience problems with 7.1 to revert back to 7 until the bugs are sorted out. Clearly there's an issue that they're working on. I guess it's affecting people in different ways.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:53:56 PM

Minergate announced the Bitcoin Gold mining on its software. Does anybody know a launch date for the possibility of mining Bitcoin Gold on minergate? My estimate is the first week of November.

Any guess/news?

Really, I didn't know that Bitcoin Gold was in the Minergate already now. Let me check it later on my desktop to find out if its effective and will I get some profit in it anyway.
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:19:43 PM

Any guess/news?

Really, I didn't know that Bitcoin Gold was in the Minergate already now. Let me check it later on my desktop to find out if its effective and will I get some profit in it anyway.

Any feedback? Have they fixed the issues with 7.1 yet?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: