Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 01:50:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 54961 times)
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:57:33 AM

Is no one at this thread talking about the latest update from Chris at Gear's Home page , ie., that he apparently is asking everyone to pay a fee before he pays them 7 or 8 weeks of missing payments??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
otorongo

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:18:53 AM

WHAT NERVES!!!!!!!!!!
This guy is a real psychopath. Obviously he is massaging the books. He is lubricating our assess Embarrassed. Guess what will be he next movement? He will announce that after discounting this so-called maintenance "tax" there is no money left, and either he will have to close the company or allow him several months to recover. This whole story is just to have an excuse. He is trying to save his own psychopathic devil's ass. He is constructing an alibi for his forthcoming lawsuits, most likely from the Romanian IRS and/or investors. He is deep shit.
kitano

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:39:44 AM

I think that Cristian Schipor is shameless.
Ok Cristian, you have to pay me the amount that you owe me. Then I'll pay you personally the fees in Euro. I and my friends know your home address.
arallmuus

Activity: 882

Im back ! Real Arall if you know me

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:35:05 AM

I'm not too bothered about the money I've personally lost. Receiving it would be nice but I invested knowing the risk. What annoys me is that another scammer is going to walk away with a shit ton of money without any consequences. Pretty much done with crypto for now. Humans.... can't live with them, can't live without 'em.  Sad

so do I, personally id like to receive what i am owe, but im pretty much done with believing this christian guy, all he has now is maintenance fees for us to pay

Passprot

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:36:40 AM

Ok Cristian, you have to pay me the amount that you owe me. Then I'll pay you personally the fees in Euro. I and my friends know your home address.

if you know the address
why dont you go to his home and ask for payout ?
Cheesy
brizio71

Activity: 455

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:07:01 AM

if you know the address
Cheesy

....maybe with a couple of very big guys !!!! ;-)

PARAGON |||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY |||| ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPERBOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  
WEBcreator

Activity: 798

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:18:21 AM

if you know the address
Cheesy

if you know the address than you should pay him a visit and bang his front door , such disgraceof doing from a man who earn a lot of trust from litecointalk community , and i see until today there is still a few people in litecointalk that believe in chris

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 11:39:26 AM

if you know the address
Cheesy

if you know the address than you should pay him a visit and bang his front door , such disgraceof doing from a man who earn a lot of trust from litecointalk community , and i see until today there is still a few people in litecointalk that believe in chris
Grin I see the next ltcgear update: the bodyguard fee  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Flep182

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:36:58 PM

Is no one at this thread talking about the latest update from Chris at Gear's Home page , ie., that he apparently is asking everyone to pay a fee before he pays them 7 or 8 weeks of missing payments??

I don't read it that way. Wouldn't be surprised if he's going through all accounts manually, activating the balance feature and then also adding the costs to the same account. I again wouldn't be surprised if the costs are already taken out of the owed amount once a certain account is "activated". Then again, both options are speculation.

jackbox

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:39:39 PM

I don't read it that way. Wouldn't be surprised if he's going through all accounts manually, activating the balance feature and then also adding the costs to the same account. I again wouldn't be surprised if the costs are already taken out of the owed amount once a certain account is "activated". Then again, both options are speculation.

That's an awful lot of unjustified speculation and a ginormous leap of faith. I think he is just going to try charging more money and saying no payouts considered until you pay some "tax." Just more scam IMO.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, DASH, LTC, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK 
If I was helpful please buy me a burger ETH: 0x1Dd52210168B63e05EFd5EE2d276c213bAFCf010
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:00:49 PM

I highly doubt Chris would charge us the tax before he pays us... He'll either deduct the tax from what we're owed or do some sort of options to withdraw the balance and pay the tax and keep your shares... Or take it all and give up the shares.

It would be extremely foolish/oversight to make us pay first after 8 weeks of late payments... Would make absolute zero sense.
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:01:06 PM

Ok, really?? Well then here's a question I copied from another thread. Maybe, you'd like to speculate an answer:
" What are you going to do if he has already paid you up to and including Dec 19th and only owes you for one more payment for 2014,  ie., Dec 26th AND lets say he owes you a 1000 ltc but he tells you your fee for 2014 is 2000 ltc and therefore net is pay him 1000 ltc before you receive any payments for 2015. What are you going to do? "
jackbox

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:22:14 PM

Ok, really?? Well then here's a question I copied from another thread. Maybe, you'd like to speculate an answer:
" What are you going to do if he has already paid you up to and including Dec 19th and only owes you for one more payment for 2014,  ie., Dec 26th AND lets say he owes you a 1000 ltc but he tells you your fee for 2014 is 2000 ltc and therefore net is pay him 1000 ltc before you receive any payments for 2015. What are you going to do? "

Not pay anything because he will take your money and still pay you nothing. It may have started off legit but LTC Gear is now a fucking scam.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, DASH, LTC, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK 
If I was helpful please buy me a burger ETH: 0x1Dd52210168B63e05EFd5EE2d276c213bAFCf010
Danz0r77

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:30:55 PM

If any of that were happening I would be more surprised then I've ever been in my life. There is still zero confirmation of any balance showing in any user's account.

Borisz

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:08:14 PM

I just logged in and saw this.
Honestly, before buying shares a long time ago, I emailed him and at that time he said there will be an annual recurring fee for maintenance and replacing faulty hardware.

Balance is still showing up as "pending", I assume for anyone. Or is there anyone who has something?
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:22:09 PM

Honestly, before buying shares a long time ago, I emailed him and at that time he said there will be an annual recurring fee for maintenance and replacing faulty hardware.

Balance is still showing up as "pending", I assume for anyone. Or is there anyone who has something?

Nope... Consensus from about 4 different forums I follow is not a single person has a balance showing.. I'd venture a guess that's a pretty good indicator of LTCG customers overall...

But... at least we got an update saying he wants more money!!!
Borisz

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:32:33 PM

Nope... Consensus from about 4 different forums I follow is not a single person has a balance showing.. I'd venture a guess that's a pretty good indicator of LTCG customers overall...

Oh, ok. So most likely nobody got a withdraw yet. It's a bit funny, because the weekly payout calculations are shown for every week still.

As said, before I bought my shares I asked him if there were any other expenses like maintenance fee or something. I did this because all other cloudminers had this. And he said there would be some annual ~10$/share. Actually I was wondering why I didn't have to pay that already. (Not that I terribly want to give away money)

Not sure what to think.
Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:06:45 PM

Oh, ok. So most likely nobody got a withdraw yet. It's a bit funny, because the weekly payout calculations are shown for every week still.

As said, before I bought my shares I asked him if there were any other expenses like maintenance fee or something. I did this because all other cloudminers had this. And he said there would be some annual ~10$/share. Actually I was wondering why I didn't have to pay that already. (Not that I terribly want to give away money)

Not sure what to think.

$10/share?  Roll Eyes

So someone who bought at 3k0 would owe $30k?  Seems unlikely.

The calculation updates are also scripted, so that means nothing...
Gws24

Activity: 469

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:12:03 PM

lol, with 10$/share we're paying him 20 to a 100 times what we paid for shares ;-)

for reference, when I bought my first shares in november they were like 0.5$/share and the last shares I bought were 0.14$/share. Didn't he mean per 1000 shares because otherwise......

Borisz

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:25:14 PM

lol, with 10$/share we're paying him 20 to a 100 times what we paid for shares ;-)

for reference, when I bought my first shares in november they were like 0.5$/share and the last shares I bought were 0.14$/share. Didn't he mean per 1000 shares because otherwise......

Sorry, its probably not per share. That would be waaay too much. I'll check my emails and re-read.
Maybe per package bought or something...

Anyway, it was a long time ago, so the figures have probably changed quite a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.