Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 55565 times)
Warbigold

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:19:29 PM

I invested big on the 19th. I did not get paid that week or since then so yea I believe it is a fucking scam only.
I hope you understand that I'm not claiming that LTCGear is legit. Not at all.

not legit indeed, we will see what will happens after february ended, some guys got speculation about the 2nd gen which is in middle february

There will be an update for sure "2nd gen taking longer than expected, eta mid march".

Then those same guys will be "Ok, I'll wait til end of March then no more"... and on and on.........

You forgot the part where it will say: "There is also slight delay for balance payments and tax collection for a number of users caused by the DB alteration. ETA is next week."

And by 'number of users' he will mean everyone... Cheesy

yep that might be christian next reason, remember how long it takes for him just to post about the tax collection while there is nothing changing about the site?lets say tax will be collected at the beginning of march i believe he is just stalling time making everyone like an idiot

Hey if you don't believe anymore i will happily buy your accounts for 10 $ each.Think about it 10 sweet dollars.

too bad i sold my 13k shares for 1.3 bitcoins to the believer in litecointalk, they will keep on believing this christian guy and worship him like a god of fortune

Well i hope he doesn't start paying again that would be pretty sad for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:26:43 PM

At this point they shares are worth so little on the open market it seems foolish to sell it and give up any opportunity of your backpay and future use.

You're getting pennies on the dollar - If anyone is debating it I would suggest just waiting it out..
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 01:32:26 PM

I invested big on the 19th. I did not get paid that week or since then so yea I believe it is a fucking scam only.
I hope you understand that I'm not claiming that LTCGear is legit. Not at all.

not legit indeed, we will see what will happens after february ended, some guys got speculation about the 2nd gen which is in middle february

There will be an update for sure "2nd gen taking longer than expected, eta mid march".

Then those same guys will be "Ok, I'll wait til end of March then no more"... and on and on.........

You forgot the part where it will say: "There is also slight delay for balance payments and tax collection for a number of users caused by the DB alteration. ETA is next week."

And by 'number of users' he will mean everyone... Cheesy

yep that might be christian next reason, remember how long it takes for him just to post about the tax collection while there is nothing changing about the site?lets say tax will be collected at the beginning of march i believe he is just stalling time making everyone like an idiot

Hey if you don't believe anymore i will happily buy your accounts for 10 $ each.Think about it 10 sweet dollars.

too bad i sold my 13k shares for 1.3 bitcoins to the believer in litecointalk, they will keep on believing this christian guy and worship him like a god of fortune

Well i hope he doesn't start paying again that would be pretty sad for you.
the reassuring part is that if he starts paying (and collect tax... probably not in that order) they won't be able to pay either for all the shares they now have  Grin ... (the reboot of the scam is clearly for them... that might hurt a lot  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
skuser

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:35:43 PM

You would understand if you were among those who multiplied (not just roi'd, but multiplied by 3 or 4!) their investment during the insanely
profitable summer/fall of 2014 with LTCGear. There is no way that in 2014 LTCGear was run ponzi-like by paying from new deposits, the
profits were just much too high for a much too long timeframe. I don't know what happened after BF/CM, though..

But I'm not angry with you guys. If I just came to hear about LTCGear in december 14 and know nothing about the time before,
I would also be shaking my head and be wondering how people can still believe that something positive can happen.

Actually if you run the numbers in Excel, set 8 weeks ROI, add 20% multiplication every 6 weeks and count with 50% sales growth weekly for first 10-11 weeks and then slowing down to 0% the system will be in weekly positive cashflow even until 13rd-14th week which is exactly the time this ponzi was running (last week of August till 1st week of December). Then you just close the shop.

Eg if you started with $10k weekly sales with 50% weekly growth first 10 weeks and then 0 grow, at the end of week 12 you have $1mil cash AFTER dividend payout. Then depending on sales growth/drop you have just to decide when to get 'hacked' Smiley

BTW no way could anybody multiply investment on ltcgear 3-4x, ROI was about 7-8 weeks and gradually worsened till about 11 weeks in december.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 01:54:17 PM

You would understand if you were among those who multiplied (not just roi'd, but multiplied by 3 or 4!) their investment during the insanely
profitable summer/fall of 2014 with LTCGear. There is no way that in 2014 LTCGear was run ponzi-like by paying from new deposits, the
profits were just much too high for a much too long timeframe. I don't know what happened after BF/CM, though..

But I'm not angry with you guys. If I just came to hear about LTCGear in december 14 and know nothing about the time before,
I would also be shaking my head and be wondering how people can still believe that something positive can happen.

Actually if you run the numbers in Excel, set 8 weeks ROI, add 20% multiplication every 6 weeks and count with 50% sales growth weekly for first 10-11 weeks and then slowing down to 0% the system will be in weekly positive cashflow even until 13rd-14th week which is exactly the time this ponzi was running (last week of August till 1st week of December). Then you just close the shop.

Eg if you started with $10k weekly sales with 50% weekly growth first 10 weeks and then 0 grow, at the end of week 12 you have $1mil cash AFTER dividend payout. Then depending on sales growth/drop you have just to decide when to get 'hacked' Smiley

BTW no way could anybody multiply investment on ltcgear 3-4x, ROI was about 7-8 weeks and gradually worsened till about 11 weeks in december.

yep way more profitable than buying real hardware (I mean for Chris...)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:06:03 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 02:19:05 PM by tonygal

If you got in e.g. february or march 2014 (like SWIM did) and reinvested around 50% of the payouts every week,
you would have multiplied the investment like I said (3 to 4 times, or even a bit more..). And on top of that, you would
have quite impressive numbers in your ltcgear-account now (although this might be worthless by now^^)

I'm not going to argue with you over these numbers, if you chose not to believe me, you are free to do so.

Plus:
the time this ponzi was running (last week of August till 1st week of December).
I have no idea where you took this date from, but it's definitely wrong.
LTCGearX

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:29:30 PM

In case anyone was interested:
http://www.filedropper.com/schiporlaviniacv
Honeycutt22

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:31:01 PM

Anyone from the United States interested in seeking legal options agaisnt Chris and LTCG? I'm offering to be an "organizer".

To be honest - I've literally just started, so I'm trying to get information together, path forward, legal opinions etc. I'm not asking for any money (could change). Obviously, my time is free but when/if we progress with legal money may become a factor. That can be discussed when we see how this goes.

First, I need to identify who can help us and how. What type of time frame is involved and associated costs.

If interested in helping, providing information, or anything else please PM me.

Again - I'm not asking for money. I'm trying to put together a possible plan of action agaisnt Chris and LTCG.
Warbigold

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:35:04 PM

Anyone from the United States interested in seeking legal options agaisnt Chris and LTCG? I'm offering to be an "organizer".

To be honest - I've literally just started, so I'm trying to get information together, path forward, legal opinions etc. I'm not asking for any money (could change). Obviously, my time is free but when/if we progress with legal money may become a factor. That can be discussed when we see how this goes.

First, I need to identify who can help us and how. What type of time frame is involved and associated costs.

Again - I'm not asking for money. I'm trying to put together a possible plan of action agaisnt Chris and LTCG.

You can't do anything against him that's the magic but if you want to lose time and money go on.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:39:02 PM

You can't do anything against him that's the magic but if you want to lose time and money go on.

Actually, there are things we can do. Please don't discourage those that would like to approach this.

For those that are interested. Please refrain from following advise on this topic contained in forums etc. It would be best to get a more professional and vetted opinion from someone that does this for a living and is trained in international law.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:39:29 PM

lol so actually she's the boss

djm34 facebook page
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:44:41 PM

Lol, that would be a twist. All the while we've been raging at Chris, but actually he is just the employee. Lavinia is the mastermind behind it all Cheesy
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:53:51 PM

Lol, that would be a twist. All the while we've been raging at Chris, but actually he is just the employee. Lavinia is the mastermind behind it all Cheesy
I don't read Romanian but commercial director of Bitcage with a master degree in economy sounds like a lot like it... (do they teach how to run a ponzi in Bucarest University ?  Grin)

lol Chris is the nice guy reimbursing 100s of btc over bugs, while his wife organize the rest of the ponzi, makes sense  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Deadstock

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:19:03 PM

plot twist LOLOL
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1401

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:40:20 AM

I don't read Romanian but commercial director of Bitcage with a master degree in economy sounds like a lot like it... (do they teach how to run a ponzi in Bucarest University ?  Grin)

lol Chris is the nice guy reimbursing 100s of btc over bugs, while his wife organize the rest of the ponzi, makes sense  Grin

mind blown
so this beekeeper guy is pretty much a geek, or a nerd in computer thingie or whatsoever and his wife is the mastermind, so perhaps that gen2 thingie could be real until his wife decided to run away and keep that gen2 for themselves

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
otorongo

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:07:46 AM

Or, they are divorcing, and the bitch took all the coins.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:14:16 AM

Or, they are divorcing, and the bitch took all the coins.

this could be a good speculation but i dont think this one happened which i believe that both he and his wife works together from the previous incident at bitcage tech too
otorongo

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:44:02 AM

they may even be bisexuals Embarrassed
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:04:30 PM

No one mentioned it here, but according to Chris....he will make some posts tomorrow...stay tuned !!!
acsonline

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:40:27 PM

No one mentioned it here, but according to Chris....he will make some posts tomorrow...stay tuned !!!

Always tuned from last several months. But now a days new be accounts are defending Mr. CHRIS i hope he is not using spare time to create accounts to ........

I really want him to be dead if he scams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: