Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 55565 times)
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:09:31 AM

Yep. His answer that he cannot make public how many accounts have been cleared tells everything (because the number is zero). But he set desperate folks to freeze-anger status for another month.

This is a good one too:

Pending means that remote database declined information on that balance. After last wave of cleaning, all balances should be visible but maybe locked for individual processing. Persisting 'pending' message after that point will probably mean an error occurred.

What's the bet that after a couple of weeks a few users get a balance showing, but it is "locked"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:43:51 AM

yeah, it is difficult to get satisfied by any of his answers:
"account will be cleared in wave" ?
This is a good one, but sound like he will validate and make every payout manually... so he doesn't want to do manual payout (through automated scrypt) but he is willing to validate 10k account manually...
It isn't even close to what do an exchange (except may-be Crycurex, for those who remember Grin or a mining pool for that matter).
So even if we get our balance, it won't be over (yet).

"I don't have the statistic"  Grin I do: 0%  Grin
This is a big lie followed by a crappy excuse, everybody knows it especially as it is the critical part of his system (and for everybody)

Excuses are given in wave too, next wave next week... I am afraid

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:53:00 AM

Probally he is going to declare 80% of all shares as fake...

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:56:51 AM

Kind of hard when most were purchased directly from his website.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:59:40 AM

well, but the address where the payment were sent has been hacked... (so basically we never paid him, we paid some hacker  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:20:22 PM

well, but the address where the payment were sent has been hacked... (so basically we never paid him, we paid some hacker  Grin)

If that was the case then the shares would have never been added to the account.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 12:25:44 PM

well, but the address where the payment were sent has been hacked... (so basically we never paid him, we paid some hacker  Grin)

If that was the case then the shares would have never been added to the account.
but there are fake share too  Grin
(I know, I know, it sounds like a bit like he isn't the one who have been running ltcgear website... )

waiting for the update when he will say that he never organized the BF/CM/Proper Goodbye, but some hacker did  Grin

djm34 facebook page
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:14:21 PM

Are there any pictures available of this scammer
Warbigold

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:33:33 PM

Remember what i told you about the hitman ? wait a little before paying 20000 $
Efelts01

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:29:41 PM

Many of the shares bought on Bf and cm were done so people would get affiliates payout.  Most of the shares were resold.  There could be thousands of qasics that are considered bad by Chris and will be deleted from users accounts, at no fault of their own. 
JaykePC

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:45:51 PM

Many of the shares bought on Bf and cm were done so people would get affiliates payout.  Most of the shares were resold.  There could be thousands of qasics that are considered bad by Chris and will be deleted from users accounts, at no fault of their own. 

How do we know there fake? He could just state they are fake to avoid paying us, I presume he quite conveniently has 'no records' meaning we are all subject to bullshit. The scale/price of resold shares were of better deal than the actual website, myself included I expect to get bullshitted into believing my shares were 'fake'.. I guess we can only hope and pray to senpai my friend.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:53:52 PM

Remember what i told you about the hitman ? wait a little before paying 20000 $

Would be fun to place a full page ad with his face in all the major Romanian newspapers
Efelts01

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:56:47 PM

How do we know there fake? He could just state they are fake to avoid paying us, I presume he quite conveniently has 'no records' meaning we are all subject to bullshit. The scale/price of resold shares were of better deal than the actual website, myself included I expect to get bullshitted into believing my shares were 'fake'.. I guess we can only hope and pray to senpai my friend.

I agree with you.  I bought several shares from resellers after all the group buys,  if they do turn out to be fake, then we will have a better idea of who the scammer is I guess. That or like you say Chris can say they are fake even if they are not.  I'm not really expecting any payouts anyway, but I guess we will keep waiting to see more of the bullshit.  
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 12:38:44 AM

I agree with you.  I bought several shares from resellers after all the group buys,  if they do turn out to be fake, then we will have a better idea of who the scammer is I guess. That or like you say Chris can say they are fake even if they are not.  I'm not really expecting any payouts anyway, but I guess we will keep waiting to see more of the bullshit.  

100% agree!!!
I bet that is the next thing to happen. He is going to declare shares as fake. And than the witch hunt is going to start. I bought from him, him from her and her from this guy and this guy from another guy and he is saying that he bought it from ltcgear directly....

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
Efelts01

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:49:24 AM

Pretty easy to scroll back and see who was crying the most about affiliate payouts and the big group buys. Will be interesting if most were fake. 
JaykePC

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:22:55 AM

Pretty easy to scroll back and see who was crying the most about affiliate payouts and the big group buys. Will be interesting if most were fake. 

A lot of people are not effected by affiliate payments, myself included however I see a lot of people quick enough to dismiss it. In all fairness why should people go without, people should be paid what they are owed. If he just cuts all affiliate payments regardless of paying out share payments ill be pissed on their behalf.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 02:43:13 AM

A lot of people are not effected by affiliate payments, myself included however I see a lot of people quick enough to dismiss it. In all fairness why should people go without, people should be paid what they are owed. If he just cuts all affiliate payments regardless of paying out share payments ill be pissed on their behalf.
actually that the strange part, people are ready to forfeit their affiliate and the multiplication of the 26 while the whole reason to buy before Christmas was those 2 things.
I think, many (of the remaining ) of the believer are just faking it  Grin
(no we don't want to upset Chris, because he won't pay us... strange idea of business tbh actually they are just willing to take whatever he will give, no question asked...)

djm34 facebook page
JaykePC

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:28:30 AM

actually that the strange part, people are ready to forfeit their affiliate and the multiplication of the 26 while the whole reason to buy before Christmas was those 2 things.
(no we don't want to upset Chris, because he won't pay us... strange idea of business tbh actually they are just willing to take whatever he will give, no question asked...)

Then again who gives a toss if we upset him, in business there is no time for feelings its business.. If we want to insult him that's our choice, I am not saying that's right but we certainly should not praise nor lick his ass, personally I think he needs to know what a cock up he has turned this into. Now dont get me confused, manors fair enough a please and thank you costs nothing, but genuinely licking his ass, praising him for taking an hour after weeks of silence for coming onto a forum is a joke, maybe if he knew our real frustrations he would act upon it thats if he is going to at all.. I understand portions of it may of been totally out of his control but as said time after time he has made this no better with his communication/way of dealing. I am still young myself, and I really hope I don't say this with idiocy but this cant be how a business of this value is ran. Like, look at the turnover in such a small amount of time, looking at it now it seems unbelievable.

As for the consumers, especially those openly forfeiting their affiliate payments I would firstly like to say thank you, of course the less he has to pay the more chance he will pay however I openly detest to your decision, that's your money and you are entitled to it.

As for the multi shares mean nothing if there not paying out so I will quite happily forfeit that to continue our regular payouts although he did say paying the 'fee' will include the multi. I dont if that means;

No Multi > Pay Fees > Get Multi
Get Multi > Pay Fees > Continue
tech180

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:53:48 AM

I cant believe people still think he will pay. Only way any of us will get anything is if he is put in prison and all his assets are taken by the courts. I have already filed reports and for them to take them seriously there needs to be more made. Come on, lets get this scamer piece of crap locked up.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:35:19 AM

lol, what can we say to those beekeeper fanboy, they will not listen, all beekeeper's word will be praise like a god , they wont even see what lies ahead is a full of bullshit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: