Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 55565 times)
Aristo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:07:11 PM

Site back down again but with a new message !?

Deja poo, the feeling you've seen this shit before... Wink

It's groundhog day everyday for ltcgear

Perfect analogy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:20:07 PM

I'm also getting a bit worried, but I am still hoping that Chris is only trying to do his best to fix things up.
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:48:31 PM

I'm shocked...

"Server under short maintenance (ETA Feb 24 - modifications are performed)."
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:28:41 AM

I'm also getting a bit worried, but I am still hoping that Chris is only trying to do his best to fix things up.

Still worried? The point to stop worrying was about a month back. Anger should have ended two weeks ago also. Acceptance has come and gone for most people. If you get anything now it is like putting on an old coat and finding money in the pocket. Getting paid anything should be a shock and a surprise.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
NotAPonzi (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:25:02 PM

More delays
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 03:15:39 PM

he is doing his best to actually keep people to believe him by spreading more promises instead of fixing his sites and enable withdrawal , almost 3 months for zero payment, we will see how he continue this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Aristo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:39:45 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 09:52:00 PM by Aristo

I really don't understand you net denizen, legal eagles. I can tell you that any lawyer, if they are being honest, will laugh you out of their office if you tell them about your problem.

I can also tell you that Bee's lawyer, if he has one, is probably toasting and smoking a cigar with Bee, because there really isn't anything you can do.

So just stay calm, and be a BEE-liever Wink

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator
</s>
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:59:48 PM

I really don't understand you net denizen, legal eagles. I can tell you that any lawyer, if they are being honest, will laugh you out of their office if you tell them about your problem.

I can also tell you that Bee's lawyer, if he has one, is probably toasting and smoking a cigar with Bee, because there really isn't anything you can do.

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator
</s>

Nope. Just someone swimming in shit creek (since too many people to fit in the boat) like you all Tongue
Aristo

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:26:46 PM

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator
</s>

Nope. Just someone swimming in shit creek (since too many people to fit in the boat) like you all Tongue

And when we climb out of the creek and the sun starts drying us, it'll be like a cloud mining scented facial mask.
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:18:42 PM

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/tumblr_lzdjy2adiu1r2pxgdo1_400.gif?w=650

Well, that is exactly what Chris and his lawyer are hoping you all will think..ie., that  you can do nothing.

Nevertheless,  you never know what desperate victims will do and I for one would not want to be in Chris' s position, looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life.

Reminds me of the Mel Gibson movie " Payback "

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:23:00 AM

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator
</s>

Hey im one of those!  Grin

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:56:44 AM

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator
</s>

Romanian lawyer? Cheesy
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 11:23:35 AM

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator
</s>

a Romanian lawyer  Shocked Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:49:58 PM

Well, that is exactly what Chris and his lawyer are hoping you all will think..ie., that  you can do nothing.

Nevertheless,  you never know what desperate victims will do and I for one would not want to be in Chris' s position, looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life.

Reminds me of the Mel Gibson movie " Payback "

sadly yes, we can do nothing about this, this is what encourage chris to keep on putting on promises there, well we will see how this end, this weekend gonna be interesting again if he dont show up
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:56:26 PM

sadly yes, we can do nothing about this, this is what encourage chris to keep on putting on promises there, well we will see how this end, this weekend gonna be interesting again if he dont show up

But it is

two days of management week are required to be used several days earlier

Makes perfect sense.

Shocked

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
NotAPonzi (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:03:18 PM

Soon this thread will be the second biggest next to the GAW one
zzzman20

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:45:13 PM

I agree, we need to start filing police reports in Romania with as much info as we can gather on Chris. I believe he is posting these updates simply to be able to claim that he is working to fix the situation once legal charges do arise.
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:45:20 PM

New update at website by Chris...more really confusing words. Site is still down re., the accounts.
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:38:30 AM

Do you happen to be:

• Romanian Lawyer
  • Mining Farm Operator
  • LTCT Moderator
</s>

Romanian lawyer? Cheesy

Haha sure I can do that  Grin

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
eugene2878

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:59:48 AM

New update at website by Chris...more really confusing words. Site is still down re., the accounts.

This all called bollocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: