Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCGear.com SCAM - Enough is enough, lets get some info together  (Read 55565 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:41:31 AM

Chris is sadistic.

I wish no one anything bad but i hope someone is sadistic to him same he is to all of us.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1401

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:42:29 AM

Doesn't make sense to me that balances are hidden during the lockdown .

The balances part of the site is still a plain text-widget. There is no functionality there to show dynamic balances. Have to hope he is working on that today and tomorrow. Unlikely though.

Have to agreed. I will be shocked if after 48 hour lockdown , balances show up in accounts.
For me that will be late morning on Monday when count-down clock expires, for some it will be earlier...please post here once you know.

If balances show up in the accounts I will probably die of a heart attack.

dont get yourself too high with the hope, as of monday you will just see another excuses and the website is down with a big wall of text from the site
i dont know but i think balance should be showing up by now, the 48 hours should be just a lockdown for us to withdraw from the site not restraining us from viewing our balance

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:57:00 AM

Sorry to report, one of the guys at the other thread have reported that his 48 hour lock down has finished and his balances still simply show " pending"

NO SURPRISE !!!!!!

( but it is kind of sadistic, reminds me of the movie Hostel which was set in Slovakia or was it Romania, I can't remember)

acsonline

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:07:43 AM

New f.....g update:

Lockdown is extended by 36 hours.
Very important! Users accessing website via scripting or proxies/vpn/thor will get their account hardlocked.
bitcoin1985

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:47:23 AM

New f.....g update:

Very important! Users accessing website via scripting or proxies/vpn/thor will get their account hardlocked.

yeah and i am santa clause^^
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:46:01 AM

New f.....g update:

Ehm, why can't I access whatever I want on the web via a VPN?
Also, why doesn't ltcgear support https any more?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:52:40 AM

New f.....g update:

Ehm, why can't I access whatever I want on the web via a VPN?
Also, why doesn't ltcgear support https any more?

Because he is never going to pay and eventually he will hardblock all accounts and claim he is paying the ones that are not blocked, but everyone's will be blocked. Clever scammer. Piece of Shit.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:05:41 PM

The user "Revenger_" at Litecointalk seems to be Chris.
Users posts:
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35418;area=showposts;start=0

You understand server in maintenance week means other things than just the database don't you? Chris throughout the entire process has giving more than enough info on what is happening whilst still allowing sensitive data to not be leaked allowing further attacks to happen. Why 2 and a bit months has it taken this long you ask?

1. Assessment of attack and forming a plan to mitigate further losses (user balance, 48 hour lockout etc) and continue on
2. Christmas holidays/family time
3. Implementation and management of new plan
4. Management of farm and maintenance of said farm - Just because it is called maintenance week does not mean it will take on the dot 7 days.
5. Gen 2 order management, whether that be delay or delivery of gen 2 hardware.
5a. If Gen 2 hardware is delivered and set up make sure that all is working correctly both in the new software side and hardware.
6. Server maintenance, introduction of better server management (hardware upgrades, more secure infrastructure in regards to server to prevent attacks and database handling.) Making sure everything server wise and database wise is correct and ready for cleared balances and withdrawals.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24480.msg256067#msg256067

Accounts with balance displayed will be able to withdraw, most withdraw will be within hours.
Balances are stored Friday.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24480.msg257782#msg257782

Waiting for number of users to reach lockdown timeout so balances can be cleared in waves. Those reaching lockdown timeout early were logging through alternate ip's.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24480.msg258821#msg258821

A quick note as has been noticed many estimates on totals sold and held by accounts are incorrect. These will not be shared. It is asked again that account usernames are not shared, it has been made apparent again that users are sharing account names resulting in brute forced attacks.

In regards legal action, appropriate steps have been made as stated toward users that exploited payout system and ability to scramble and generate fake shares. Information has been made available toward suspected exploiters in previous updates.

On final access to website is to be made through official address only.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24480.msg259159#msg259159

Last message while things get sorted. Again no personal response will be answered to avoid user conflict. It is aware of threats made and noted users that continue via means other than forum.

Thank you for patience and understanding of work undertaken over past months, applicable information ie. mods, tax and balance are exprected within next days upgrade.
VERY IMPORTANT anyone found accessing via brute force or unfamiliar ip will be hardlocked and require further verification. This was made clear over numerous updates.

Again to clear confusion access is by ltcgear website only, mirrors do not exist anylonger.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24480.msg259192#msg259192
nelsonroberts

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:26:13 PM

New update:

"Maintenance finished
UPDATE: Most of balances left in pending mode will be cleaned as late as this weekend.

"

minerpool-de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:34:25 PM

After the weekend it will be show the follow message:

For security reasons, 48 hours withdrawal lock after first login is applied to all accounts. During lock, balance will also be unavailable.

and than

another maintence week
and another
and another
Bla Bla bla
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:13:56 AM

December to March is not 2 months.
autodiv

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:01:09 AM

LTCGear Maintenance Week is the longest week in human history it seems.  Grin

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:14:50 AM

WTB LTCGear accounts. PM with offers; will use escrow with someone like an Litecointalk moderator. Thanks!
eugene2878

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:20:37 PM

Game Over!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:09:40 AM

Game Over!

At this point I would have to agree. 

There has been no communication in over a month and we have been strung along by this "Revenger" guy posting on litecointalk.  Even Sukatri is sorta admitting it's a scam now...

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24480.msg260458#new

If lawsuits are so cheap and easy then why aren't there dozens filed against LTCGear/Chris/Beekeeper?

We have thousands of pages of talk and virtually no verifiable action.

This isn't exactly the first scam in crypto.

Everyone knows how this is going to play out should the lights go out.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1401

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 05:01:35 AM

Game Over!

There has been no communication in over a month and we have been strung along by this "Revenger" guy posting on litecointalk.  Even Sukatri is sorta admitting it's a scam now...

If lawsuits are so cheap and easy then why aren't there dozens filed against LTCGear/Chris/Beekeeper?

This will be the biggest news I've ever wanted since the ltcgear scam , sukarti the biased mod finally opened up his mind , in the previous month, he has been active nuking out those who question his holy beekeeper, and now he finally have a doubt, Do mind tell me is there ever a "cloud mining" site that actually make a comeback after such incident? there is none ! even the promised recovery program of pbmining is a fake program and now it still paying off dust coins

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:42:48 PM

Game Over!

This will be the biggest news I've ever wanted since the ltcgear scam , sukarti the biased mod finally opened up his mind , in the previous month, he has been active nuking out those who question his holy beekeeper, and now he finally have a doubt, Do mind tell me is there ever a "cloud mining" site that actually make a comeback after such incident? there is none ! even the promised recovery program of pbmining is a fake program and now it still paying off dust coins

d'acor.

Sukarti said, his words were misinterpreted twisted. I dont think he is personality enough to say that he was wrong.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:39:57 AM

ROI With Scrypt.cc In 60 Days

... for ltcgear scam info just read all the other pages

ROI 60 days LOL

Seriously? Making advertising for another ponzi (very very very scammy apperience. No media footage (not paid one), no pictures of possible farm)

Why screwing other? Just for money? thats bad. shame on you.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:05:12 AM

ROI With Scrypt.cc In 60 Days

... for ltcgear scam info just read all the other pages

ROI 60 days LOL

Seriously? Making advertising for another ponzi (very very very scammy apperience. No media footage (not paid one), no pictures of possible farm)

Why screwing other? Just for money? thats bad. shame on you.

Scrypt.cc could be another scam, but in all honesty it really doesn't seem like it. The owner isn't even taking money from customers at the moment, and hasn't taken any for a good while. But payouts come thick and fast. Seems really good so far.. As always, don't risk more than you can afford to lose and DYOR but, for me, it looks more stable than LTCG ever did.
ReportLTCGear

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:10:14 PM

Please Join Me in Reporting LTCGear to the authorities, If you know of any other please add, So far I have reported them to here:

http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: