Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ChainProfit.com - 27+ BTC Paid | 140% Return | Running over four months now  (Read 28540 times)
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:39:59 PM

I'd suggest keeping odds of winning in your advertising, similar to odds provided by the lottery. You don't have to promise the return percentage (except the max) but letting people know there's a realistic chance of winning will earn you business...seriously.

I would play, but 190% return is scary. That's not safe for gamblers, because of how highly unsustainable it is. Try 120-130% this is a much more sustainable and allows you to last longer.

Thanks to all of you for the constructive suggestion. I have re-coded and re-launched the game. Hope, you'll like it this time. Fee free to report, if you find any bug.

WoW ! You actually relaunched !! I thought, you'll close down and move on... I'll definitely give it a try again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:56:39 PM

www.CrazyPonzi.com
Transparent. Secure. Random.

Re-coded and Re-launched

The UI is great. This would probably play a crucial role to attract a lot of players...
bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:59:48 PM

All ponzi will be scam one day, you must be carefully..

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:00:34 PM

I can't believe this "provably fair ponzi" thing discussion is still going on.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:10:51 PM

After the re-launch, by observing this current round, we will able to reach a conclusion, whether the discussion has been fruitful or not. Smiley
CrazyJoker (OP)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:24:17 PM

After the re-launch, by observing this current round, we will able to reach a conclusion, whether the discussion has been fruitful or not. Smiley

Thanks to everyone's support. We have 30 players on board now. It is Happening Smiley
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:43:27 PM

I'd suggest keeping odds of winning in your advertising, similar to odds provided by the lottery. You don't have to promise the return percentage (except the max) but letting people know there's a realistic chance of winning will earn you business...seriously.

I would play, but 190% return is scary. That's not safe for gamblers, because of how highly unsustainable it is. Try 120-130% this is a much more sustainable and allows you to last longer.

Thanks to all of you for the constructive suggestion. I have re-coded and re-launched the game. Hope, you'll like it this time. Fee free to report, if you find any bug.

So, what's new in current running version ? have you changed the whole rule of the game and also the max return of investment ?

CrazyJoker (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:01:06 PM

So, what's new in current running version ? have you changed the whole rule of the game and also the max return of investment ?

Rules are now simple and straight forward. It is now working as a legacy Ponzi, i.e. loss is distributed among multiple investors unlike the single person loss in the previous version. People may invest whatever they want, i.e. system wont force anything onto them. There is no max return cap though.
TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:53:55 PM

Rules are now simple and straight forward. It is now working as a legacy Ponzi, i.e. loss is distributed among multiple investors unlike the single person loss in the previous version. People may invest whatever they want, i.e. system wont force anything onto them. There is no max return cap though.

Nice game. Will definitely give it a try. You might consider to create a signature campaign sort of a thing. Unique ponzi games are getting overshadowed by lots of crap around.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:10:00 PM

i dont get this, how do you mean by distributing loss among multiple investor?will the losing investor is choosen randomly?
CrazyJoker (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:15:56 PM

i dont get this, how do you mean by distributing loss among multiple investor?will the losing investor is choosen randomly?

Oops... NO ! That statement was given in comparison to our previous rule where only the last investor was losing. Now, the losing invetors will be the group of last investors whose investment is not covered by other investors. There is no randomness in chosing the losing ones.
Albert Hamilton

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:49:21 PM

Thanks to everyone's support. We have 30 players on board now. It is Happening Smiley

I wish more people play this game rather than getting scammed by overnight script-kiddies.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:11:46 PM

I wish more people play this game rather than getting scammed by overnight script-kiddies.
this one will fail after some time also so you shouldnt be so sure about this one
Albert Hamilton

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:05:07 PM

this one will fail after some time also so you shouldnt be so sure about this one

I am not completely disagreeing with you. But, given the fact that this game has been developed from scratch in front of our eyes and it has a really appealing UI, I tend to believe that it will no evaporate like others. But, if it fails to draw attention to new players, then it is a sheer bad luck for OP.
TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:57:57 PM

I am not completely disagreeing with you. But, given the fact that this game has been developed from scratch in front of our eyes and it has a really appealing UI, I tend to believe that it will no evaporate like others. But, if it fails to draw attention to new players, then it is a sheer bad luck for OP.

More players are joining in. That is a good sign in my opinion.
Vicecity

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:30:43 PM

no thanks.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:31:18 PM

Oops... NO ! That statement was given in comparison to our previous rule where only the last investor was losing. Now, the losing invetors will be the group of last investors whose investment is not covered by other investors. There is no randomness in chosing the losing ones.

I would suggest the minimum amount to deposit at 0.01 BTC from next round. 0.0005 BTC is too low to play a Ponzi Game.

onurakkas

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:11:32 AM

i will try
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:34:58 AM

I dont like the way of investors listed in the table, especially the "type" column. You should change that to something simpler so that every investor only listed once in the table (except if he makes 2 or more investments)

For ex : torro35 invested 0.001

torro35 | 0.001 | invested

When torro35 got paid, it doesnt add a new entry into the table but it will simply update the status and the text color to green

torro35 | 0.001 | PAID 0.0014

Also it'd be cool to add date/time when the investments were made and paid

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:12:07 AM

Is this site just an another one like nine9.ninja??
Is the structure same, except just the waiting time?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: