Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC via phone option?  (Read 580 times)
vicky87 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:06:57 PM

I am awaiting my online banking details and have no government issued ID until I renew my passport and there is something I am wanting to buy and seller only accepts BTC..and I am impatient. I figured probably the best option is buying from my mobile or landline, if thats an option. Are there any sited where I can buy via phone (preferably landline, but sms would be ok too). I'm based in uk Smiley
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 07:08:48 PM

Check localbitcoins.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:28:40 AM

As mentioned above it would probably be best to use localbitcoins.com. You can meet with people face to face to trade and can use cash.

Using a phone to trade bitcoin is going to be very risky for the seller
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: