Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi Calculator - Will do the math for you.  (Read 556 times)
Watoshi-Dimobuto (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:48:00 AM

Charge : 0.01BTC

Service: Will calculate how much BTC should be deposited into the ponzi to get back your payout accurately.
Fee will be taken into account. Balance on the wallet will be taken into account. It will be calculated directly from your deposit (including it.)

Usefulness: For risk assessment. This is subjective and I will not provide any opinion. Just the math part.

Disclaimer: Experimental service.
Disclosure: I have nothing to do with all these ponzis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:51:19 AM

Service: Will calculate how much BTC should be deposited into the ponzi to get back your payout accurately.
Fee will be taken into account. Balance on the wallet will be taken into account. It will be calculated directly from your deposit (including it.)

Usefulness: For risk assessment. This is subjective and I will not provide any opinion. Just the math part.

Your just evil.  Grin
Watoshi-Dimobuto (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:56:21 AM

Your just evil.  Grin

Why lol? At least after realizing the huge amount, they will stop playing. Tongue
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:12:52 AM

Your just evil.  Grin

Why lol? At least after realizing the huge amount, they will stop playing. Tongue

I know what you are going for. I think it is funny because People should be able to do this themselves. But sadly people will invest without doing the math. Last week was the first time I played these games. I am trying one right now. They are fun to me as long as the person is not a scam and run with the money. I can handle losing I hate being scammed though. Best of luck with your new found Business.  Grin
plock

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:15:23 AM

I assume the risk assessment algorithm is something like this;

Deposit Amount * 0 = Expected Return

Cheesy
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:04:54 AM

Don't the ponzi sites already offer this telling how much is required for the next payout ?
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:15:40 AM

Don't the ponzi sites already offer this telling how much is required for the next payout ?

"The next payout" meaning the next person in line to be paid. OP will calculate how much is required for you to deposit, as in you're just about to get in that line to be paid.

Dick Valentine

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:51:26 AM

I assume the risk assessment algorithm is something like this;

Deposit Amount * 0 = Expected Return

Cheesy

I thought this was going to be a joke thread before I clicked on it with something like this  Grin. Seriously people just need to give up with the ponzis and hopefully they'll go away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: