Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** delete **  (Read 2976 times)
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 06:07:36 PM

hey, the problems came later for me to, everything went great for me atleast,

I dont understand. what problems did you have? I thought he finished your work.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toggy (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:26:30 AM

hey, the problems came later for me to, everything went great for me atleast,

I dont understand. what problems did you have? I thought he finished your work.
He has got no problem, he defend me.
You think i am a lier now, because i prefer to adice you to not wait longer.
He was my first customer.
You are the only one to throw lie here
Toggy (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:29:25 AM

Anyway, you are the only one, and I can give you free BTC for the disapointing and all gonna be ok then, no ?
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:04:54 AM

I will talk only one time

Elm of elf or wherever you are toggy has you know him his really compromised at work, you only need to check his advances www.darkhash.co.uk

About the family problems I don't now what happens with that, but aswell I know he had someone in the hospital. But I think not are from your interest.

Anyway toggy will NOT work for you now and I tell you why, if you pay 1btc for his services I will pay 3 I bee the potential of this guy, we have a deal and now he are part of darkhash.

He are free to get all the works he can afford in time but believe developing and maintenance of a exchange it's a hard work for 2 people

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
n3rvi0zz0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:07:11 AM

Don't give nothing to him!!! Take your beers and had a good sleep sure with chicken didn't have sex for a long time and for this is so rompi cojoni

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:56:26 AM

I will talk only one time

Elm of elf or wherever you are toggy has you know him his really compromised at work, you only need to check his advances www.darkhash.co.uk

About the family problems I don't now what happens with that, but aswell I know he had someone in the hospital. But I think not are from your interest.

Anyway toggy will NOT work for you now and I tell you why, if you pay 1btc for his services I will pay 3 I bee the potential of this guy, we have a deal and now he are part of darkhash.

He are free to get all the works he can afford in time but believe developing and maintenance of a exchange it's a hard work for 2 people

who are you that you will tell toggy or whoever to stop all the work he started for other people and promised to finish? do you really think thats the way to behave? if yes you are a POS IMO and toggy or any other coder who will stop all started work because you pay him actually to stop all work and work for you only is a POS too.

I really hope that one of the well known and accepted users here will read it and give you both a really bad TRUST

your posting says it all.

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:14:54 AM

Anyway, you are the only one, and I can give you free BTC for the disapointing and all gonna be ok then, no ?

if you offer me coins that shows your bad conscious. luckily I dont need your coins but I will say it again that you lied all the way and kept me on the long line with all the questions regarding the project and that most of the project is done.
you should be ashamed!
we PMed more than a week and on last day you PMed me with another question so You can finish the project, and 6 hours later you came up with the nice tip that I should look for another coder because you are now working only for one member  haha how nice

I really would get any opinion of a well accepted user or coder what he thinks about this shitty behavior. I dont think that you and user n3rvi0zz0 would have done this with dooglus or any other well known member here. your bad trust would go to the moon IMO

I have all the PMs and would show it to a well accepted member so he could tell us his opinion. in case I am wrong and you handled the whole project with me like any coder would do this I sure will apologize and they can give me bad trust.

right now you are a cheater and a lier (in my case)

are there any more user who were treated like me by toggy? or how would you guys feel if some one will treat you the same way?

n3rvi0zz0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:06:24 AM

Mr elf, its your lucky day i will show you the history for shut up your mouth.

When toggy start to do your faucet yes this of the blue divs.

Im contact one person from grece and i bougth his scrypt of primedice, i think i will open a gamble dice, i ask for the premises to uk and they say yes.

I say to toggy, You will start to work for me you have 5 webs to do STOP EVERYTHING ELSE AND I WILL GIVE YOU 4 BTC PER MONTH

(this is a verbal contract) this mind, for the people dont have too many brain like you

HE ACCEPT MY CONDITIONS and he stop to work for the rest of the people

if hi didnt want to tell you maybe he have his reasons, youre too heavy, bad boss, your project its shit many factos mr elf

anyway he dont need to give you nothing, he are younger and need to learn, him here to tech him

for less than 4 btc ask your dog to do the code

You want his services i will do a price list for you

TOGGY ITS THE WEB AND JAVA DEV of Darkhash

Really i didnt sleep to much and my english its limitated th this moment

i will take time to read your stupid desireas after

If someone goes to Bitcoin expo in London, Darkhashhave 5 cold usb wallet to gift for free to the people come and ask for the Black key

#darkhash #bitcoinexpolondon #welovemining

if you offer me coins that shows your bad conscious. luckily I dont need your coins but I will say it again that you lied all the way and kept me on the long line with all the questions regarding the project and that most of the project is done.
you should be ashamed!
we PMed more than a week and on last day you PMed me with another question so You can finish the project, and 6 hours later you came up with the nice tip that I should look for another coder because you are now working only for one member  haha how nice

I really would get any opinion of a well accepted user or coder what he thinks about this shitty behavior. I dont think that you and user n3rvi0zz0 would have done this with dooglus or any other well known member here. your bad trust would go to the moon IMO

I have all the PMs and would show it to a well accepted member so he could tell us his opinion. in case I am wrong and you handled the whole project with me like any coder would do this I sure will apologize and they can give me bad trust.

are there any more user who were treated like me by toggy? or how would you guys feel if some one will treat you the same way?

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:13:40 AM

Mr elf, its your lucky day i will show you the history for shut up your mouth.

When toggy start to do your faucet yes this of the blue divs.

Im contact one person from grece and i bougth his scrypt of primedice, i think i will open a gamble dice, i ask for the premises to uk and they say yes.

I say to toggy, You will start to work for me you have 5 webs to do STOP EVERYTHING ELSE AND I WILL GIVE YOU 4 BTC PER MONTH

(this is a verbal contract) this mind, for the people dont have too many brain like you

HE ACCEPT MY CONDITIONS and he stop to work for the rest of the people

if hi didnt want to tell you maybe he have his reasons, youre too heavy, bad boss, your project its shit many factos mr elf

anyway he dont need to give you nothing, he are younger and need to learn, him here to tech him

for less than 4 btc ask your dog to do the code

You want his services i will do a price list for you

TOGGY ITS THE WEB AND JAVA DEV of Darkhash

Really i didnt sleep to much and my english its limitated th this moment

i will take time to read your stupid desireas after

If someone goes to Bitcoin expo in London, Darkhashhave 5 cold usb wallet to gift for free to the people come and ask for the Black key

#darkhash #bitcoinexpolondon #welovemining

I didnt know that you bought toggy and you own him now. ( thats a shame anyway) he didnt tell me this, not from the start ( because you were his first customer and now we are 3 who are saying they were 1st customer) and not after more than a week.

that he discussed my project with you is even worse and he needs to get punished for this alone. and yes toggy might be a child or youngster and that you take advantage of this to buy/pay him and tell him what work he should do or not just confirms that you are a POS. sure that he will need to do only your work.

you are saying HE ACCEPT MY CONDITIONS and he stop to work for the rest of the people and this shows that you seem to be very proud of this shitty behavior. shame on you man and lets see what toggy's parents will say to this behavior of their son. but maybe you bought him already and paid their parents 1 BTC for him

Toggy (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:18:44 AM

you should be ashamed!

If you want you can get the code of your faucet, I mean it's already done with automatic lottery numbers generated.
Just to proof i did not delay you and did nothing.
But, well, thanks to bump, already people ask me to do project from yesterday, means that you only "help me actually", anyway I said no to them, but it's funny to see that you wasting your time.
You are the only one to think that you got a bad treatement, yes. It's why I ask a moderator to close topic, better for both of us.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:29:39 AM

you should be ashamed!

If you want you can get the code of your faucet, I mean it's already done with automatic lottery numbers generated.
Just to proof i did not delay you and did nothing.
But, well, thanks to bump, already people ask me to do project from yesterday, means that you only "help me actually", anyway I said no to them, but it's funny to see that you wasting your time.
You are the only one to think that you got a bad treatement, yes. It's why I ask a moderator to close topic, better for both of us.

another lie.... people know already that you are owned by n3rvi0zz0 = POS for a cheap price why should they ask you for a job.
so you are still saying that you treated me well and fair? haha and talking to other people about my project thats also fine and fair? sure my mistake that I didnt let you sign a NDA. but to be frank I didnt think that a coder will behave like you and anyway it is a shitty project. but there are so many out there so another one will not hurt the family.

sure would you like to close the thread because it doesnt look nice for you and your boss/owner. but if a moderator would take care and wants to take a look a bit deeper into this matter I would really appreciate it.

you and your owner did the shit and not me! easy as that
Toggy (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:38:28 AM

hmmm yeah ok.
I don't understand what you want at all because even if i offer you to give you half of money I wanted to you for disturbing, you still want to throw.
A moderator would go deep will see that you just want to have fun to try to humiliate me.
I mean, I said already I won't do any project, I said I was ok to give btc for disapointing but you prefer to continue like a kid.
Stop now if you want to be right
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:57:51 AM

hmmm yeah ok.
I don't understand what you want at all because even if i offer you to give you half of money I wanted to you for disturbing, you still want to throw.
A moderator would go deep will see that you just want to have fun to try to humiliate me.
I mean, I said already I won't do any project, I said I was ok to give btc for disapointing but you prefer to continue like a kid.

you are the stupid kid and I really would like to know your parents opinion about your handling of this thread and projects you promised to finish and deliver.

you are pwned!

I dont need your coins I only a stupid customer who looked for a coder who will do the work he promised and I wanted to pay for it.
and yes it would be nice if a mod would dive in here and tell his opinion because you and your owner are the cheaters here.

at least you understand that I am disappointed with your behavior and wanted to give me coins for it. actually you admit your bad behavior and handling.

come on get real and jump into my shoes and I want to see how your boss/owner or any other customer will react  if I would buy you and tell you to stop all work for them (in the middle of a project)? they would kiss your feet and mine?Huh? NO NO NO

Toggy (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:12:46 AM

hmmm yeah ok.

you are the stupid kid and I really would like to know your parents opinion about your handling of this thread and projects you promised to finish and deliver.

you are pwned!

I dont need your coins I only a stupid customer who looked for a coder who will do the work he promised and I wanted to pay for it.
and yes it would be nice if a mod would dive in here and tell his opinion because you and your owner are the cheaters here.

at least you understand that I am disappointed with your behavior and wanted to give me coins for it. actually you admit your bad behavior and handling.

come on get real and jump into my shoes and I want to see how your boss/owner or any other customer will react  if I would buy you and tell you to stop all work for them (in the middle of a project)? they would kiss your feet and mine?Huh? NO NO NO
Yeah I admited it, but it was far away to deserve insult and treat me as a lier, I wanted to solve it well like adult.
You prefered act as a kid, insult me, throw, etc...
I am still in opinion that become angry and insult won't help you to get what you want, in fact, what do you want ? Because if you continue to insult me here there is of course a reason, said it and we could find a solution together.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:22:44 AM

hmmm yeah ok.

you are pwned!

Yeah I admited it, but it was far away to deserve insult and treat me as a lier, I wanted to solve it well like adult.
You prefered act as a kid, insult me, throw, etc...
I am still in opinion that become angry and insult won't help you to get what you want, in fact, what do you want ? Because if you continue to insult me here there is of course a reason, said it and we could find a solution together.

I only want that user here will know who you are (and your owner). and that you guys shouldnt be allowed to treat other users here like shit and a coder shouldnt discuss anyones project with other users, this is unethically and against all codes of conduct. you should be ashamed that some POS bought you and it doesnt matter the price. if you were real and human you would tell the POS/owner that you will finish all started projects first and then you will work for him.

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:23:28 PM

who worked with this guy last week?

oh thats fine you dont need to thank me for the bump
n3rvi0zz0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:54:46 PM

This no its black this is Darkhash color and I start to like it.

Mr elf of the forest are you a Gay?

Maybe i can understand this conversation if you are the girlfriend of toggy, (sure you want this) maybe you talk so much about his fathers because you get hormy thinking to meet toggy alone no?

Forget this pederast forgot toggy and his bitcointalk id everything because youre SMOG

if you dont have friends or simply no body cares of you, make a favour to the rest of the forum buy a string and.... you know the rest sure you tried before but you dont have balls to finish your patetic life.

Yes We sing a NDA before start work, if you didnt o it its because youre more innocent than toggy, next time toggy take the money before,

you no need to be a shame to get cover your spends (listen this  kind of shit for me are work) from people dont know HOW TO MANAGE A BUSSINES.

Talking about work in his free time he can take as much work as he want, but no from you little snail,

Also i dont own Toggy this is problem of his parents, I have enough paying 8 btc per month, plus every time you put your words here i will add 1 btc more per month WITHOUT LIMIT, still talking i will cover toggy of BTC

You need to feel a shame for ask somebody do a work without pay nothing, well now you know, whats happend I OWN your faucet (for destroy only) and I Laught on you. and you in time eat a Icecream to forget your dream.

Run to find another coder for 0.10 btc

the tariff of toggy change and its because he deserve you dont

Any admin can close this treath and remove the shit of mr elf?Huh i think someone eat enough mushrooms last night

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:39:52 PM

This no its black this is Darkhash color and I start to like it.

Mr elf of the forest are you a Gay?

Maybe i can understand this conversation if you are the girlfriend of toggy, (sure you want this) maybe you talk so much about his fathers because you get hormy thinking to meet toggy alone no?

Forget this pederast forgot toggy and his bitcointalk id everything because youre SMOG

if you dont have friends or simply no body cares of you, make a favour to the rest of the forum buy a string and.... you know the rest sure you tried before but you dont have balls to finish your patetic life.

Yes We sing a NDA before start work, if you didnt o it its because youre more innocent than toggy, next time toggy take the money before,

you no need to be a shame to get cover your spends (listen this  kind of shit for me are work) from people dont know HOW TO MANAGE A BUSSINES.

Talking about work in his free time he can take as much work as he want, but no from you little snail,

Also i dont own Toggy this is problem of his parents, I have enough paying 8 btc per month, plus every time you put your words here i will add 1 btc more per month WITHOUT LIMIT, still talking i will cover toggy of BTC

You need to feel a shame for ask somebody do a work without pay nothing, well now you know, whats happend I OWN your faucet (for destroy only) and I Laught on you. and you in time eat a Icecream to forget your dream.

Run to find another coder for 0.10 btc

the tariff of toggy change and its because he deserve you dont

Any admin can close this treath and remove the shit of mr elf?Huh i think someone eat enough mushrooms last night

I quoted your text so people and toggy can read your mushroom shit again haha

your text is telling us exactly that you own toggy. poor boy and he should be ashamed how you talk about him. he is pwned.
and if his parents would see what you write they would tell toggy to stay away from you.

POS thats all I can say and now you are calling for mod to close thread haha

I call the mod to give you red trust as much as one can. see you in london haha
Toggy (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:17:00 PM

Man, you think i am 12 ? I am 22 years old, study not means young.
My parents doesn't care know what i am doing if it's so important to you to talk about them.
It's just make them laugh a bit on how you are trolling here and how you invent to yourself pretty nice story about that i scam many people etc...

If you did not notice, each time you called some one that has been "bad treated" you are alone, you are the only one to invent these stories. You try to say I scam whole forum, but you invent story because you are angry.

And i did not answer because i was shame, just because this discussion is a bit kiddy and gonna turn in insult without sense (you started it already but i don't want to "feed the troll").
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:34:31 PM

Man, you think i am 12 ? I am 22 years old, study not means young.
My parents doesn't care know what i am doing if it's so important to you to talk about them.
It's just make them laugh a bit on how you are trolling here and how you invent to yourself pretty nice story about that i scam many people etc...

If you did not notice, each time you called some one that has been "bad treated" you are alone, you are the only one to invent these stories. You try to say I scam whole forum, but you invent story because you are angry.

And i did not answer because i was shame, just because this discussion is a bit kiddy and gonna turn in insult without sense (you started it already but i don't want to "feed the troll").

22 and cant read english. you should read what your owner is writing here about you. you should be ashamed. please give me your parents address so I can talk to them and lets see if they care or not. I am sure they care about their kid. I give them the credit.

you are still lie like a little boy who was caught doing naughty things lol. I dont need to invent any story. all is written down.
you behaved like a POS and nothing will help you. you and your owner fitting perfect together. telling lies and BS

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: