Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AutoDiv3 - Next Dividend Saturday, April 25 2015  (Read 27748 times)
d0om

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:40:55 AM

Is that your whole dev team at the ready in that picture? Hey... Is that shane from the walking dead?

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
autodiv (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:08:21 PM

Is that your whole dev team at the ready in that picture? Hey... Is that shane from the walking dead?

Yes that is Shane from the Walking Dead and he is the lead dev. Very astute observation.

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 12:13:09 PM

It seems like this guy's neck is on the list  Grin

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:14:46 PM

Don't worry for me, Im fine.

Glad to hear it. I can sleep well tonight then.

BTW for those just joining the thread.

AutoDiv3 dividends for the past week were sent out on Saturday. The rate was 3.21%. Total return to date is now 40.96%. (8 weeks straight paying).

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 12:19:23 PM

AutoDiv3 dividends for the past week were sent out on Saturday. The rate was 3.21%. Total return to date is now 40.96%. (8 weeks straight paying).

Not like you have to stop paying dividends (to both your assets) unless you are running a ponzi

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:23:41 PM

Not like you have to stop paying dividends (to both your assets) unless you are running a ponzi

Nice font. You and I both know I have not stopped paying dividends on AutoDiv3. I converted the capital from AutoDiv over to AutoDiv3 and explained it all.

Your extortion through PM and your big font will not change those facts.

BTW, is it really possible your asset you pitch in your sig file did 0 NXT in sales this week? Zero? What is going on with that?

majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:26:49 PM

Trolls mean business when their font sizes get huge.  Grin

BTW I can confirm I received my dividends just fine the week as always. Viva La AutoDiv3.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:30:13 PM

Trolls mean business when their font sizes get huge.  Grin

BTW I can confirm I received my dividends just fine the week as always. Viva La AutoDiv3.

I guess he thinks he is going to disrupt the thread or influence people negatively about the asset. This guy is a 'competitor' if you want to call him that who has his own asset. He admitted to 'trolling from work' in a PM and he threatened me about a vicious impending troll attack if I did not comply with his wishes.

My best guess is he is maybe 13 years old tops./ Grin

microbial

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:33:39 PM

i get my divs dear as always! like i say keep going sir!!!  Grin

j.jaymes

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:34:46 PM

I got my dividends and promotions are ongoing to build long term holder value. If you arent in already, your missing out on value priced shares and weekly dividend payedouts. So maybe your loss?

cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:36:53 PM

protrolltip: dont just make the font huge make it red. it commands attention that way

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:37:45 PM

I got my dividends and promotions are ongoing to build long term holder value. If you arent in already, your missing out on value priced shares and weekly dividend payedouts. So maybe your loss?

we all got our divs... team autodiv ftw!  Grin

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:30:06 PM

Do not forget to follow Team AutoDiv on Twitter. https://twitter.com/AutoDiv

AutoDiv3 is more than an asset - it is a movement.  Grin

AutoDiv3 at a glance:

Last dividend: 3/28/2015 - 3.21% for the week.
Total return to date: 40.96%. (9 Saturdays in a row paying.)

j.jaymes

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:52:35 PM

AutoDiv3 at a glance:

+1 Pity the fool that doesnt make any money with this HODl'er!

liliwang

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:58:03 PM

AutoDiv3 at a glance:

i am hodl for life of team autodiv3!  Grin

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:13:13 PM

AutoDiv3 at a glance:

i am hodl for life of team autodiv3!  Grin

You are making a great decision. Thanks for your support.

kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:15:18 PM

The least that could be done is a swap-out for recent buyers before the announcement. Nothing about this was 'obvious'

Really ?   It was waiting to happen . .  Smiley

yes. really. the OP looks exactly as it did weeks ago. all it speaks of is autoDiv3. the lack of conversation about autoDiv make's it obvious? what it does say about autoDiv3 is that it is designed to be a longterm/lifetime investment. so why would anyone just assume that autoDiv is any different?

If you would have followed his AutoDiv/AutoDiv3 thread on the NXT-forum, you would have seen, that he guaranteed a minimum of 1% daily (max. 2.5%) for Autodiv (He changed the OP there already, but it is talked about in the thread).
I would have liked this to be a longterm/lifetime investment too, but it should be clear to anyone, that 1% DAILY (guaranteed) won´t last . .
He was paying well over 1% daily, but as soon, as he started to pay exactly 1.01% every day, for weeks, i knew, that it is coming to the end, and i sold off my AutoDiv gradually.

so people like you are, in-part, at fault for noobs, like me, accumulating autoDiv just before the asset is closed. Thanks for your a-hole-y-er than thou intelligence.

kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:22:18 PM

The least that could be done is a swap-out for recent buyers before the announcement. Nothing about this was 'obvious'

yes. really. the OP looks exactly as it did weeks ago. all it speaks of is autoDiv3. the lack of conversation about autoDiv make's it obvious? what it does say about autoDiv3 is that it is designed to be a longterm/lifetime investment. so why would anyone just assume that autoDiv is any different?

The difference is that AutoDiv was an IPO with a short sales period. I told initial investors it was an experimental fund. I do not feel at all bad about shutting it down because all initial ICO investors received at least a 200% ROI in just over two months.

I have not marketed for the asset in quite some time and I have told anyone who asked that I felt it was not as good of an investment as AutoDiv3 when the price soared about 5 all the way to 7 or beyond. Why? Because the dividends were calculated on the basis of 4 NXT only, lowering the effective yield below the amount paid by ICO investors. In other words people were paying more to get less.

On the other hand AutoDiv3 has been selling for below the .1 rate which the dividend calculation is made at. That means the effective yield is higher than what is offered. Since both assets were used primarily for dividend appreciation it seems people would choose that one. However numerous people have been 'day trading' both assets. That is particularly a problem for AutoDiv because the dividends are supplementing the trades and most people are not holding - which was the main and only point of the asset.

Had you asked me any of these questions I would have been happy to answer. It is not as if I am out of touch since I update and respond every day.

I am only alleging that any details/advice from the asset issuer, such as the fact that you are/were planning to close an asset that is/was currently gaining in value, should be made clear in the OP (from a professional standpoint - especially if you would like to build up a positive reputation as an asset manager/issuer). I should have reached out to you, you are correct. As I had mentioned earlier, I only purchased a small amount with the intent of comparing ROI and dividends. Sorry if you feel I'm being overly dramatic - just feel like I kinda got sucker-punched from behind.  Roll Eyes

starfishi

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:14:59 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 08:02:49 PM by starfishi

If you would have followed his AutoDiv/AutoDiv3 thread on the NXT-forum, you would have seen, that he guaranteed a minimum of 1% daily (max. 2.5%) for Autodiv (He changed the OP there already, but it is talked about in the thread).
I would have liked this to be a longterm/lifetime investment too, but it should be clear to anyone, that 1% DAILY (guaranteed) won´t last . .
He was paying well over 1% daily, but as soon, as he started to pay exactly 1.01% every day, for weeks, i knew, that it is coming to the end, and i sold off my AutoDiv gradually.

so people like you are, in-part, at fault for noobs, like me, accumulating autoDiv just before the asset is closed. Thanks for your a-hole-y-er than thou intelligence.

I was just explaining, how it unfolded for me. Please direct your anger at autodiv, and rightly so, i might add !
Highly unprofessional. I hope he doesn´t change the rules for AutoDiv 3, at will, too, should i save a screenshot of OP ?
(like: oh, shit, my asset (AutoDiv) gets freely traded, by bots, by people, and those bad, bad traders . . . , nah, i don´t like that, i´ll just shut it down, problem solved . .   Smiley )

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:57:10 PM

I was just explaining, how it unfolded for me. Please direct your anger at autodiv, and rightly so, i might add !
Highly unprofessional. I hope he doesn´t change the rules for AutoDiv 3, at will, too, should i save a screenshot of OP ?
(like: oh, shit, my asset (AutoDiv) gets freely traded, by bots, people . . . , nah, i don´t like that, i´ll just shut it down, problem solved . .   Smiley )

Please feel free to save whatever info you like. There will be no further changes to AutoDiv3 in the immediate future.

Why would you need a screenshot? You have not invested in the asset correct?

Your only claim is that you owned AutoDIv and collected dividends and then sold at an overall profit. Hardly seems like something a normal person would complain about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: