Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AutoDiv3 - Next Dividend Saturday, April 25 2015  (Read 27746 times)
starfishi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:27:21 PM

The least that could be done is a swap-out for recent buyers before the announcement. Nothing about this was 'obvious'

Really ?   It was waiting to happen . .  Smiley

yes. really. the OP looks exactly as it did weeks ago. all it speaks of is autoDiv3. the lack of conversation about autoDiv make's it obvious? what it does say about autoDiv3 is that it is designed to be a longterm/lifetime investment. so why would anyone just assume that autoDiv is any different?

If you would have followed his AutoDiv/AutoDiv3 thread on the NXT-forum, you would have seen, that he guaranteed a minimum of 1% daily (max. 2.5%) for Autodiv (He changed the OP there already, but it is talked about in the thread).
I would have liked this to be a longterm/lifetime investment too, but it should be clear to anyone, that 1% DAILY (guaranteed) won´t last . .
He was paying well over 1% daily, but as soon, as he started to pay exactly 1.01% every day, for weeks, i knew, that it is coming to the end, and i sold off my AutoDiv gradually.

so people like you are, in-part, at fault for noobs, like me, accumulating autoDiv just before the asset is closed. Thanks for your a-hole-y-er than thou intelligence.

I was just explaining, how it unfolded for me. Please direct your anger at autodiv, and rightly so, i might add !
Highly unprofessional. I hope he doesn´t change the rules for AutoDiv 3, at will, too, should i save a screenshot of OP ?
(like: oh, shit, my asset (AutoDiv) gets freely traded, by bots, people . . . , nah, i don´t like that, i´ll just shut it down, problem solved . .   Smiley )

Please feel free to save whatever info you like. There will be no further changes to AutoDiv3 in the immediate future.

Why would you need a screenshot? You have not invested in the asset correct?

Your only claim is that you owned AutoDIv and collected dividends and then sold at an overall profit. Hardly seems like something a normal person would complain about.

Allright, guys, we´re at least safe for the immediate future . .   Smiley

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:28:11 PM

Do not forget to follow Team AutoDiv on Twitter. https://twitter.com/AutoDiv

AutoDiv3 is more than an asset - it is a movement.  Grin

AutoDiv3 at a glance:

Last dividend: 3/28/2015 - 3.21% for the week.
Total return to date: 40.96%. (9 Saturdays in a row paying.)

+1 Pity the fool that doesnt make any money with this HODl'er!

BTW nice job you have been doing on Twitter. You are an extremely helpful guy.

autodiv (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:31:59 PM

Do not forget to follow Team AutoDiv on Twitter. https://twitter.com/AutoDiv

AutoDiv3 is more than an asset - it is a movement.  Grin

AutoDiv3 at a glance:

Last dividend: 3/28/2015 - 3.21% for the week.
Total return to date: 40.96%. (9 Saturdays in a row paying.)

+1 Pity the fool that doesnt make any money with this HODl'er!

BTW nice job you have been doing on Twitter. You are an extremely helpful guy.

+1. Sir Jaymes has a real gift for social media and is always polite/helpful. I wish there were more people like him in crypto. If there were things would be growing a lot faster.

liliwang

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:42:03 PM

mr jaymes is true master of medias  Grin

kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:47:03 PM

thank you autodiv for your consideration with regards to my recent investments. I appreciate you're understanding of my circumstance and appreciate your compensation. Thanks!

Apologies everyone for any inappropriate or misdirected behavior.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:48:26 PM

thank you autodiv for your consideration with regards to my recent investments. I appreciate you're understanding of my circumstance and appreciate your compensation. Thanks!

Apologies everyone for any inappropriate or misdirected behavior.

No need to apologize. I am here to help. If you ever have any other questions or comments just let me know.

Thanks for your investment.

j.jaymes

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:06:54 PM

Thanks you Lili, MajorMiners and Autodiv for your gracioius words. Im doing what I can to let people know about the fantastic opportunity AutoDiv3 represents. I know this helps not only this assett, but the Nxt cryptocurrency and the Secure Assett Exchange at the same time. So really Im helping out threefold the way I look at it. The more people that join me the merrier!

j.jaymes

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:10:44 PM

Autodiv is a good guy. Im happy to know that he worked things out with you, which doesnt surprise me. Some guys not so much so.

printshop

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:53:13 AM

Nobody would have bought you these autodiv if it was so obvious.
If autodiv capital is now merged with autodiv3 why autodiv shares are not converted into autodiv3 shares? That would make more sense to me.

And maybe it was obvious when you saw your dividends at 1.01% for weeks but I only had two days with dividends before he stopped sending them so it was not so obvious to me and I just feel fooled.

I hope my english is not too bad.

Your English is fine. The trouble with converting AutoDiv to AutoDiv3 is that you did not buy AutoDiv tokens from me unless you purchased before January 28 2015. That is the day the ICO ended.

If you want you can PM your NXT account number and I will take a look at your situation.

You're a scammer who pulled the rug out from his investors just as was predicted dozens of times by myself and others on the NXT forum.

+1 KNS, once again.

I told you we never miss a call.

How long till AutoDiv3 shuts down? I believe my call was, "give it till june," remember Smiley
printshop

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:56:50 AM

Please feel free to save whatever info you like. There will be no further changes to AutoDiv3 in the immediate future.

Why would you need a screenshot? You have not invested in the asset correct?

Your only claim is that you owned AutoDIv and collected dividends and then sold at an overall profit. Hardly seems like something a normal person would complain about.

Why should we believe you? You promised not to create any more AutoDiv assets after AutoDiv, then not 5 days later you created Autodiv3.

And now you have stolen AutoDiv investor's money and given it to the investors of AutoDiv3. WTF?
printshop

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:59:41 AM

The least that could be done is a swap-out for recent buyers before the announcement. Nothing about this was 'obvious'

Really ?   It was waiting to happen . .  Smiley

yes. really. the OP looks exactly as it did weeks ago. all it speaks of is autoDiv3. the lack of conversation about autoDiv make's it obvious? what it does say about autoDiv3 is that it is designed to be a longterm/lifetime investment. so why would anyone just assume that autoDiv is any different?

The difference is that AutoDiv was an IPO with a short sales period. I told initial investors it was an experimental fund. I do not feel at all bad about shutting it down because all initial ICO investors received at least a 200% ROI in just over two months.

I have not marketed for the asset in quite some time and I have told anyone who asked that I felt it was not as good of an investment as AutoDiv3 when the price soared about 5 all the way to 7 or beyond. Why? Because the dividends were calculated on the basis of 4 NXT only, lowering the effective yield below the amount paid by ICO investors. In other words people were paying more to get less.

On the other hand AutoDiv3 has been selling for below the .1 rate which the dividend calculation is made at. That means the effective yield is higher than what is offered. Since both assets were used primarily for dividend appreciation it seems people would choose that one. However numerous people have been 'day trading' both assets. That is particularly a problem for AutoDiv because the dividends are supplementing the trades and most people are not holding - which was the main and only point of the asset.

So in other words you suddenly stopped paying dividends?

Without an announcement?

Why should anyone ever trust you or any of your assets ever?

Clearly, the original pool of capital is not profitable enough to continue AutoDiv. In other words, it was a ponzi scheme. Either that or you just stole AutoDiv investors' money. Pick one.
printshop

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:10:47 AM

AutoDiv3 NXT-ZNJT-TYL3-LLE9-A23YM
transfer 1'000'000 AutoDiv3 to NXT-TE2Z-7XVT-9ZZR-6XHAF "Marketing and bounties for AutoDiv3 project"

then NXT-TE2Z-7XVT-9ZZR-6XHAF transfer AutoDiv3 to new acconts

NXT-AV6Q-8NET-XQAN-4K5B9
NXT-V5X4-9BG7-JWQT-7CPUA
NXT-XHE5-DWFF-2V2N-9C9T9

they open sell orders and the price falls and falls!!!

Great catch, I suspected he was doing this, recycling dividend payment money ala ACH. I had found a few suspicious accounts but nothing conclusive until this.
Hachoir

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:07:14 AM

you also said that in the original op, the payment would be automatic and for life.... Only fool would have think that it was for life, but this do not change the fact that you change your mind along the way and now some people feel like being scam...

I guarantee you I made no such claims that I would make payments for the rest of your life or for the rest of my life. The idea is absurd on the surface of it.

Haha what a stupid lie yes you said it and I don't give a shit since I didn't invest in that garbage but you said it and you just said that your asset is absurd you're a joke you idiot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:24:31 AM

4 straight posts from 'printshop' and one from a guy named 'hachoir.'

You guys are getting desperate.  Grin

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:30:15 AM

its always the guys who dont invest who are complaining.

nobody who has invested is crying. autodiv3 is the best asset in crypto.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:32:12 AM

These guys all sell their own assets (barely).

Believe me I am not worried about the trolls. They started trolling me in January and have kept it up ever since. The best part is they have absolutely no credibility. No one cares.

This is another fine week as usual and all systems are go for another dividend payment on Saturday. Thanks for your support.

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:35:28 AM

Believe me I am not worried about the trolls. They started trolling me in January and have kept it up ever since. The best part is they have absolutely no credibility. No one cares.

This is another fine week as usual and all systems are go for another dividend payment on Saturday. Thanks for your support.

yep. usagi/printshop has been scamming since 2011 now. what a tool.

you might find a better class of investors in other channels. these forums are a true shithole.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:37:51 AM

yep. usagi/printshop has been scamming since 2011 now. what a tool.

you might find a better class of investors in other channels. these forums are a true shithole.

Our Twitter marketing is doing well. That venue is more livetime and not so outdated as 'threaded messages.' Forum users tend to skew much older (set in their ways.) Look at the same topics that repeat again and again. It is boring to anyone who reads.

j.jaymes

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:43:07 AM

I think that peeople just get upset when they miss out an opportunity, so they try to ruin it for anyone else because of there selfish nature. Anyone that bought the original Autodiv ended up making back over 200%. OP also went out of his way to take care of anyone that had issues if they let him know there address. All this time later seems like a lot of sour grapes from those that didnt do anything for the asset other than complain saying 'I am right' which is closedminded and self important for no real reason. They should probably just do something else.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:45:50 AM

I think that peeople just get upset when they miss out an opportunity, so they try to ruin it for anyone else because of there selfish nature. Anyone that bought the original Autodiv ended up making back over 200%. OP also went out of his way to take care of anyone that had issues if they let him know there address. All this time later seems like a lot of sour grapes from those that didnt do anything for the asset other than complain saying 'I am right' which is closedminded and self important for no real reason. They should probably just do something else.

No question.

Do not forget they also are big fans of FUD. Even though someone claims they never owned an asset does not make it true. Do you REALLY think people sit around all day just to warn others to not invest in something. Why would they? LOL.

Everyone who reads this crap knows what the motives are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: