Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New "Bitcoin Life" blog  (Read 654 times)
scribe (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2012, 12:20:54 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2012, 03:27:51 PM by scribe

I'm not a newbie in particular, but have started up a blog that might appeal to newbies - and anyone else interested in using Bitcoin "out and about". Here it be:

http://bitcoinlife.wordpress.com/

I think "getting the word out" is really important to Bitcoin right now, so it's more of a look at using Bitcoin in "daily life" rather than trying to uncover Satoshi, explore mining, bring down the system. OK, it might touch on some of those at some point. I'm also hoping to post about Bitcoin cheques, my first attempts at selling Bitcoin, Bitcoin for businesses, and so on.

Please do subscribe and/or drop comments with any feedback. Would love to know what people new to Bitcoin are interested in most.

Ta,
Scribe

blocknois.es Bitcoin music label. ~ New release: This Is Art

Read: Bitcoin Life | Wear: FUTUREECONOMY
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlon8888

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 03:33:32 PM

like any new idea, people squash them before they are even implemented. persistence is the key if bitcoin has to conquer the currency market.
scribe (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 03:30:31 PM

There are still 2 codes for free Bitcoin cheques available from the latest post: http://bitcoinlife.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/cheque-this-out/

Also going to be reviewing the chocolate-buying process very soon (arrived in the post today...), hopefully including a Q&A with The Chocolate Tree as well. Click now. Go.

blocknois.es Bitcoin music label. ~ New release: This Is Art

Read: Bitcoin Life | Wear: FUTUREECONOMY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: