Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that MineThatCloud is a Ponzi  (Read 8411 times)
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:25:51 PM

He won't ever have to make an apology. There is no way possible that this mining operation is profitable in any way. There is already proof that MineThatCloud is using investor funds to pay out older investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:08:39 PM

Its people like you that ruin this community by slandering legit services.

Its people like you that ruin this community. We are a legit cloud mining company.

Coincidence?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
MineThatCloud

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:25:38 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 11:36:46 PM by MineThatCloud

Its people like you that ruin this community. We are a legit cloud mining company.

Coincidence?

What is that even meant to mean?

We are in direct competition with thmining, what is the coincidence?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:17:00 AM

Coincidence?

That, or you're the same guy setting up a new ponzi every week. (I sort of doubt it considering how halfassed your latest one is)

BTW I don't think you understand what slander/libel actually is.

There are several ways a person must go about proving that libel has taken place. For example, in the United States, the person must prove that the statement was false, caused harm, and was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement.

Anyone who has done adequate research would be led to believe your "cloudmining company" is just another cookie cutter cloudmining ponzi.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:25:56 AM

I am so hoping to see you having to make an apology Tongue

I've been here well over 4 years. MineThatCloud has been here 4 days. Who do you think is going to be here in 1 year?

I honestly hope I'm wrong. It would be nice to be wrong once. But the math is pretty clear cut. The days of being able to host large-scale miners at $.30/kwh are long gone. I even offered MineThatCloud 100 btc. They just deleted the post.

I am not against you but your attitude and methods have left alot to desire. So much in this world going on and your making enemies with people on the internet that you don't know... Fun Tongue

I was perfectly reasonable until MineThatCloud refused to answer basic questions and kept deleting every question I posted. They brought this on themselves.

Buy & Hold
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:46:54 AM

Coincidence?

That, or you're the same guy setting up a new ponzi every week. (I sort of doubt it considering how halfassed your latest one is)

BTW I don't think you understand what slander/libel actually is.

There are several ways a person must go about proving that libel has taken place. For example, in the United States, the person must prove that the statement was false, caused harm, and was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement.

Anyone who has done adequate research would be led to believe your "cloudmining company" is just another cookie cutter cloudmining ponzi.

All you seem to be able to do is clutch at straws.

If you google slander, if you know how to use it, Its a search engine.

Slander:

verb
        make false and damaging statements about (someone).
jimmothy

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:58:38 AM

Slander:

verb

Seems you're really the one grasping at straws here.

If you bothered to do some googling, you would know slander is spoken where as libel is written.

And for either to be proven in court you must have proof of actual malice. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actual_malice

Actual malice in United States law is a condition required to establish libel against public officials or public figures and is defined as "knowledge that the information was false" or that it was published "with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not."

How could we possibly know our statements are false when you refuse to provide any evidence of the contrary when asked?

How can you get upset that we called you a duck when you made yourself look like a duck and are quacking like a duck?
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:02:07 AM

Slander:

verb

Seems you're really the one grasping at straws here.

If you bothered to do some googling, you would know slander is spoken where as libel is written.

And for either to be proven in court you must have proof of actual malice. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actual_malice

Actual malice in United States law is a condition required to establish libel against public officials or public figures and is defined as "knowledge that the information was false" or that it was published "with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not."

How could we possibly know our statements are false when you refuse to provide any evidence of the contrary when we asked?

How can you get upset that we called you a duck when you made yourself look like a duck and are quacking like a duck?

Well I know you wont understand but the world is not centered around "United States law" as much as you would like to think so.

Now stop whining and obessing over our service (Yes you are, considering your posting 10+ posts about it a day)

I hate starbucks coffee for their tax evasion, doesnt mean I troll them my entire day. go get a life.
jimmothy

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:36:50 AM

Well I know you wont understand but the world is not centered around "United States law" as much as you would like to think so.

Fortunately that's the only law that applies to me. Good luck suing us from Nigeria.

Now stop whining and obessing over our service (Yes you are, considering your posting 10+ posts about it a day)

Just checked my post history and I've made a grand total of 6 posts relating to your ponzi.

I hate starbucks coffee for their tax evasion, doesnt mean I troll them my entire day. go get a life.

Keep quacking.
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:45:08 AM

Fortunately that's the only law that applies to me. Good luck suing us from Nigeria.

Just checked my post history and I've made a grand total of 6 posts relating to your ponzi.

Keep quacking.

Fortunatly? Fortunatly you live in a country that is so over governed that you cant take a piss without the government knowing? Right.

What is so wrong with being from Nigeria? Why are you using that sentence as if its a bad thing? Being Racist There? I think so.

6 Posts and the 40+ I have deleted right?
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:51:18 AM

Keep quacking.

Fortunatly? Fortunatly you live in a country that is so over governed that you cant take a piss without the government knowing? Right.

What is so wrong with being from Nigeria? Why are you using that sentence as if its a bad thing? Being Racist There? I think so.

It's because tons of scammers are from Nigeria.

Stop trying to say you're not a ponzi because you are a ponzi!
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:55:32 AM

Speaking of foreign countries, why don't you tell us which country you and your "private investor" are from so that we can sue you when you default on your contracts?

Buy & Hold
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:58:45 AM

Keep quacking.

Stop trying to say you're not a ponzi because you are a ponzi!

We are not a ponzi service. we will keep mentioning that because were not. If you were innocent and people were claiming you was not, would you plead your innocence?

tons of scammers are also from the US and Canada, in fact... was Charles Ponzi not based in the US and Canada?

Charles Ponzi, was an Italian businessman and con artist in the U.S. and Canada

Wink

Quote from: Somekindabitcoin

I am finding this quote remarkably racist.

Speaking of foreign countries, why don't you tell us which country you and your "private investor" are from so that we can sue you when you default on your contracts?

Well there are 3 of us now and another one of the support staff will be using this account in 4 or so hours, We are from different countries. Personally I am from Belgium and well our private investor....oh PRIVATE investor.. yeah well his information believe it or not.. is Private.  Roll Eyes
jimmothy

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:14:00 AM

If you were innocent and people were claiming you was not, would you plead your innocence?

Normally when people are accused of running a scam they simply respond with evidence that suggests they are not.

When scammers are accused of running a scam they like to smooth talk their way out of answering simple questions (or just ignore them), attack the people asking questions, and scream "We're not a scam." over and over hoping it eventually sticks.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:14:53 AM

Well there are 3 of us now and another one of the support staff will be using this account in 4 or so hours, We are from different countries. Personally I am from Belgium and well our private investor....oh PRIVATE investor.. yeah well his information believe it or not.. is Private.  Roll Eyes

Which town in Belgium? I need to contact your police to report you. Feel free to PM me the information.

When your "private investor" runs with the funds the police won't be able to catch the thief because he's from an unknown country. How convenient for you.

Let's continue with more MineThatCloud lies.

http://www.minethatcloud.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16

We have a great deal of experience with Bitcoin mining hardware since 2009

Prove it. Sign an address that was generated in 2009. Or at least post from a bitcointalk account that was registered in 2009.

Buy & Hold
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:26:27 AM

If you were innocent and people were claiming you was not, would you plead your innocence?

Normally when people are accused of running a scam they simply respond with evidence that suggests they are not.

When scammers are accused of running a scam they like to smooth talk their way out of answering simple questions (or just ignore them), attack the people asking questions, and scream "We're not a scam." over and over hoping it eventually sticks.

Attack the people.... sorry are you not the one that constantly attacks, trolls and harrases us? I think so or you wouldnt be posting right now would you?

Well there are 3 of us now and another one of the support staff will be using this account in 4 or so hours, We are from different countries. Personally I am from Belgium and well our private investor....oh PRIVATE investor.. yeah well his information believe it or not.. is Private.  Roll Eyes

Which town in Belgium? I need to contact your police to report you. Feel free to PM me the information.

When your "private investor" runs with the funds the police won't be able to catch the thief because he's from an unknown country. How convenient for you.

Let's continue with more MineThatCloud lies.

http://www.minethatcloud.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16

We have a great deal of experience with Bitcoin mining hardware since 2009

Prove it. Sign an address that was generated in 2009. Or at least post from a bitcointalk account that was registered in 2009.

hah, report me for what? working as a support engineer for a legitimate service, are you so stupid not to realise, we have done nothing illegal or wrong nor will we.

you are rediculously stupid its quite unbelievable, now be quiet, do your homework and go to bed, grown ups are talking on this thread. Well I am anyway.

I dont have any old addresses from 2009, I personally started in 2010. but even so I only have addresses from the past year.

I think I will stop here anyway, You guys are obviously jealous that we are running a legitimate service and making money from it, you wouldnt be trolling this hard otherwise

Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:38:18 AM

hah, report me for what? working as a support engineer for a legitimate service, are you so stupid not to realise, we have done nothing illegal or wrong nor will we.

For running a Ponzi scam. We'll let the police decide.

you are rediculously stupid its quite unbelievable, now be quiet, do your homework and go to bed, grown ups are talking on this thread. Well I am anyway.

I dont have any old addresses from 2009, I personally started in 2010. but even so I only have addresses from the past year.

"rediculously stupid"? LOL. If you're going to try to insult someone's intelligence, at least spell it correctly.

I'm asking about whoever was making the 2009 claim. Prove it or you're a liar.

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:40:51 AM

I think I will stop here anyway, You guys are obviously jealous that we are running a legitimate service and making money from it, you wouldnt be trolling this hard otherwise

Yes, go back to your self-moderated thread where you can hide behind deleted posts. We'll continue to expose your lies here and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Buy & Hold
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:46:25 AM

For running a Ponzi scam. We'll let the police decide.

"rediculously stupid"? LOL. If you're going to try to insult someone's intelligence, at least spell it correctly.

I'm asking about whoever was making the 2009 claim. Prove it or you're a liar.

LOL you think the local police would be interested in something that MIGHT be, on the INTERNET with NO proof dealing in BITCOIN only someone who says so? More fool you. they would most likely charge you for time wasting.

a statment from http://www.loc.gov/law/help/bitcoin-survey/#belgium

There are no specific laws or regulations regarding Bitcoin in Belgium.

The Belgian Finance Minister, in response to a question by a Belgian senator, stated in July 2013 that while the Bitcoin system seems to be somewhat problematic as a potential tool for money laundering and other illegal activities, such problems should not be overstated.  He also stated that, based on studies from the Belgian central bank (Banque nationale de Belgique) and the European Central Bank, the bitcoin does not present any significant risks to price stability, to the financial system in general, or to its individual users.  Finally, in this same statement, the Minister of Finance indicated that government intervention with regard to the Bitcoin system does not appear necessary at the present time.

and English is not my first language.

We dont have to prove nothing to you. Prove your not an idiot... oh wait you cant...  Roll Eyes

Yes, go back to your self-moderated thread where you can hide behind deleted posts. We'll continue to expose your lies here and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

We havnt told any lies, we just refuse to provide evidence to you trolls. There is a difference idiot.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:04:25 AM

There are no specific laws or regulations regarding Bitcoin in Belgium.

The Belgian Finance Minister, in response to a question by a Belgian senator, stated in July 2013 that while the Bitcoin system seems to be somewhat problematic as a potential tool for money laundering and other illegal activities, such problems should not be overstated.  He also stated that, based on studies from the Belgian central bank (Banque nationale de Belgique) and the European Central Bank, the bitcoin does not present any significant risks to price stability, to the financial system in general, or to its individual users.  Finally, in this same statement, the Minister of Finance indicated that government intervention with regard to the Bitcoin system does not appear necessary at the present time.

So you're saying that you can steal people bitcoins because it's not illegal in Belgium. I'll let people know that's your plan.

We dont have to prove nothing to you. Prove your not an idiot... oh wait you cant...  Roll Eyes

You are the one making claims, thus you are the one that needs to prove them.

Don't you want to make me look like a fool? Post your mining address and prove you have 354 TH/s. Post your 2009 bitcoin address to prove you have been mining since then. Until then I'll keep calling you liar.

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: