Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about selling popular crypto currency website with income  (Read 1974 times)
robmob (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 08:30:05 PM

Still looking for someone that can help take things to the next level with the site. The social networks, site and community all continue to grow daily.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:06:44 PM

You're site looks pretty good to me already mate, what do you mean by taking it to the next level?
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 09:14:41 PM

You're site looks pretty good to me already mate, what do you mean by taking it to the next level?

Well for the past 8 months I have been running the server side of things, security side of things, managing all the marketing, advertising and social media as well as the community, community events and features mostly by myself with the help of 2 admins/moderators and the help from a friend who helps with development.I have also been funding the site for the past 8 months to get it to where it is. I am putting 8-16 hours a day now and the site has so much more potential if I had access to more help or more funds. for example we have a nice bit of traffic from our gaming center with the right funds we could have a few custom games created with bitcoin directly involved to generate more traffic and more income. with the right funds we could look into launching our own pool and coin on the community as well as look into launching other unique  features.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:04:44 PM

Well for the past 8 months I have been running the server side of things, security side of things, managing all the marketing, advertising and social media as well as the community, community events and features mostly by myself with the help of 2 admins/moderators and the help from a friend who helps with development.I have also been funding the site for the past 8 months to get it to where it is. I am putting 8-16 hours a day now and the site has so much more potential if I had access to more help or more funds. for example we have a nice bit of traffic from our gaming center with the right funds we could have a few custom games created with bitcoin directly involved to generate more traffic and more income. with the right funds we could look into launching our own pool and coin on the community as well as look into launching other unique  features.

Well you're certainly putting the hours in and you've got some help which is good. It sounds like you've got some good ideas which you're right will need funding.

Have you thought about contacting bitcoin related companies and telling them about your plans and offering them advertising space to try and raise some funds? You've only got to look on here in the services sub forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and at the adverts between posts to get some contacts for starters.
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 10:09:19 PM

Well you're certainly putting the hours in and you've got some help which is good. It sounds like you've got some good ideas which you're right will need funding.

Have you thought about contacting bitcoin related companies and telling them about your plans and offering them advertising space to try and raise some funds? You've only got to look on here in the services sub forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and at the adverts between posts to get some contacts for starters.

Yes and I am enjoying building the community as well as helping others. I have been selling advertising the past few months and I am starting to get more and more sales but I find I am just putting that money earned back into the community to keep it growing. I will look into putting some time aside to contacting a few companies like you mentioned, thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate it.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:23:43 PM

Yes and I am enjoying building the community as well as helping others. I have been selling advertising the past few months and I am starting to get more and more sales but I find I am just putting that money earned back into the community to keep it growing. I will look into putting some time aside to contacting a few companies like you mentioned, thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate it.

No problem at all sorry it's all I can suggest as I think funds are what you need the most for future development. As far as the gaming centre is concerned another idea might be to contact game developers and see if they would generate or supply code for games and in return you give them some advertising space and promotion on your site and social networks.

You've got a good site and good ideas to take it forward, sometimes without funding you have to think outside the box to get what you want without paying for it directly.
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:25:58 PM

No problem at all sorry it's all I can suggest as I think funds are what you need the most for future development. As far as the gaming centre is concerned another idea might be to contact game developers and see if they would generate or supply code for games and in return you give them some advertising space and promotion on your site and social networks.

You've got a good site and good ideas to take it forward, sometimes without funding you have to think outside the box to get what you want without paying for it directly.

Thanks again hedgy73 Really appreciate the suggestions and support. Today I am going to be doing up a letter to start contacting a few of these companies.I will let you know how things go.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:20:53 AM

Well for the past 8 months I have been running the server side of things, security side of things, managing all the marketing, advertising and social media as well as the community, community events and features mostly by myself with the help of 2 admins/moderators and the help from a friend who helps with development.I have also been funding the site for the past 8 months to get it to where it is. I am putting 8-16 hours a day now and the site has so much more potential if I had access to more help or more funds. for example we have a nice bit of traffic from our gaming center with the right funds we could have a few custom games created with bitcoin directly involved to generate more traffic and more income. with the right funds we could look into launching our own pool and coin on the community as well as look into launching other unique  features.

Thanks again hedgy73 Really appreciate the suggestions and support. Today I am going to be doing up a letter to start contacting a few of these companies.I will let you know how things go.

You're very welcome, I'll always try and help someone out if I can. Also it's a bigger man that asks for help than one that does nothing and let things go down the toilet Wink.

Good luck with everything I really hope you achieve your goals Smiley. Yes please keep me / us updated.
Kareem001

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:12:18 PM

Hi There,

I've been looking alot at your posts, website, and social network. I am interested in having a little chat to get to know more information about each other and such. If you can just send me a PM whenever your free

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 04:29:38 PM

Hi There,

I've been looking alot at your posts, website, and social network. I am interested in having a little chat to get to know more information about each other and such. If you can just send me a PM whenever your free

I have sent you a PM with some more information as well as my Skype details. I am available to chat anytime toady and look forward to hearing from you thanks. 

mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 05:01:03 PM

Would love to purchase it, maybe even all of it. How much you were looking for?  IF not, I would to discuss details of ways I could help.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 12:12:32 AM

Online tonight if anyone else is interested in having a chat about the site.

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 03:16:30 PM

I am in the middle of moving so if anyone sends me a pm it might take a hour or so to get back to you.

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 02:38:31 PM

I am online for a few hours today if anyone is interested in chatting about the site.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: