Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by Sr. Member: anonimus for $220  (Read 935 times)
yonce (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:39:31 PM

Scammed by Sr. Member anonimus for $220 who was suppose to give me 0.8671 in BTC. I'll remove this if he comes through. He says he is now waiting for a withdrawal request from an exchange before he sends me BTC. Before it was immediately after payment. Wanted to get this up right away just in case. PM's and confirmations below and asked him to send me a PM with all the info for proof sake.

User profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=183243

And wallet is empty that we agreed upon right now: https://blockchain.info/address/1DVu68yG6M6jRzV49X24YB7aWFdueHQoYZ

Payment cofirmations here:

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:42:28 PM

Why wouldn't you insist on using another escrow that is available?
yonce (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:43:57 PM

Why wouldn't you insist on using another escrow that is available?

My own mistake if he doesn't come through. He may come through, wanted everything documented and time stamped quickly and posted up immediately just in case.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:44:02 PM

He tried doing business with me last night, his password was changed recently, he seemed sketchy and I declined his gesture without asking anything else or saying he was a scammer. Not surprised here.

Pretty sure it was a sold / hacked account.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
yonce (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:45:04 PM

He tried doing business with me last night, his password was changed recently, he seemed sketchy and I declined his gesture without asking anything else or saying he was a scammer. Not surprised here.

Pretty sure it was a sold / hacked account.

Alright, need to get scam warnings up ASAP and get them tagged. Reason why I didn't wait to post this thread.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:45:26 PM

Left negative feedback. He left me positive feedback for a trade that never happened and then deleted it after I asked him about it. I guess he thought it would make him more trustworthy or something...
yonce (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:46:56 PM

Left negative feedback. He left me positive feedback for a trade that never happened and then deleted it after I asked him about it. I guess he thought it would make him more trustworthy or something...

Great now he either has the chance to come through or we will save someone from getting scammed for something a lot more valuable.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:49:53 PM

Great now he either has the chance to come through or we will save someone from getting scammed for something a lot more valuable.

He won't come through instead just move onto the next account. He most likely scammed a few others they just haven't posted yet.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:53:57 PM

He won't come through instead just move onto the next account. He most likely scammed a few others they just haven't posted yet.
someone had left him negative feedback today for not paying for a MSDN(?) account.
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:57:21 PM

USER SCAMMED ME $50 PayPal. $50 is worth my time to SWAT, fuckin Indians these days. Brazil is a rough country, and the cops must be rough too. Enjoy having to deal with them ruining your whole house. Windows and doors aren't cheap brother, they're much more than $50.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
yonce (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:58:34 PM

Not expecting it, just wanted to post right away so we can make it just more difficult.

samy_sa

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:49:34 PM

i got scammed aswell...msdn account....i really don't understand why account market is allowed here....
yonce (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:06:14 PM

i got scammed aswell...msdn account....i really don't understand why account market is allowed here....

Although there are informal escrows and this scam for $220 didn't kill my funds or anything since people are buying and selling accounts with 98.9% chance of misuse with those accounts, I think a formal escrow should be put in place and a strict rule of no account selling.

birhairy

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:12:41 AM

he is a curry munching SCAMBAG who also trades under another username DESIRABLE....
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:44:18 AM

What kind of payment method is that ? Isn't it reversible ?

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:27:09 AM

a strict rule of no account selling.

That'd be nearly impossible to enforce reliably.

> Indians
> Brazil

What?

{ BitSpill }
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: