Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GSMB] [NO DEPOSITS! WALLET TO MODEL!] [NSFW] [LARGEST BITCOIN-ONLY CAM SITE]  (Read 9495 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:28:47 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 08:58:11 PM by gweedo

https://goseemybits.com is the future of adult cam sites. You don't need an account to chat or tip, you can tip directly from your wallet of your choice! Why should we hold your balance for when you want to tip? Tipping when you want, amount you want and keep the rest of your bitcoins safe.

Features for users
  • No deposits, only tip what you want and keep your coins safely with you.
  • No registration required.
  • Registration allows you to subscribe to models, and claim a username
  • Registration allows you to earn Bitcoins with an affiliate program, we pay out 10% of each tip from the traffic you bring.
  • Registration allows you to also be able to claim our top secret VIP packages, if you spend large amount of bitcoins you will be treated like a VIP on our site, earn bitcoins back. You have to be invited so don't ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watoshi

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:32:58 PM

Nice site, nice model, I love it.

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:36:26 PM

Gotta be honest, that model is UGLY. Looks like straight from the corner or something.

Not to mention she really is out of place (she looks so uncomfortable and so confused like she doesn't know what to do).

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:38:56 PM

Didn't your mother tell you that you will go blind.
Watoshi

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:40:31 PM

Gotta be honest, that model is UGLY. Looks like straight from the corner or something.

You have a very high standard Sir. The girl is pretty for me.

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:45:19 PM

If you can get someone of this caliber, I will be your biggest patron. Alexis adams, in my opinion the hottest girl around.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:59:39 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 06:14:52 PM by gweedo

If you can get someone of this caliber, I will be your biggest patron. Alexis adams, in my opinion the hottest girl around.

--snip--

I will give you 5 BTCs if you can sign that girl. </sarcasm>
BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:04:27 AM

--snip--

Done. She'll do a one time appearance for 3 hours for tips + 5 BTC. I am friends with her after I helped her agent get her a major gig in DC this past summer. I would also like my 5 BTC payment to here:

1BMw42xupCXCaqeS7bB6Aur1RxmNXAXZHi

BitcoinDistributor

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:29:42 AM

--snip--

Done. She'll do a one time appearance for 3 hours for tips + 5 BTC. I am friends with her after I helped her agent get her a major gig in DC this past summer. I would also like my 5 BTC payment to here:

LMAO grasshopper you much to learn. Like verification Wink

Oh I know, I'm just telling you the address in advance so that if anyone tries to pretend to be me, that address I posted is the ONLY payment address.

I'll be in touch with the details in the next week or two.

gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:44:00 PM

--snip--

LMAO grasshopper you much to learn. Like verification Wink

Oh I know, I'm just telling you the address in advance so that if anyone tries to pretend to be me, that address I posted is the ONLY payment address.

I'll be in touch with the details in the next week or two.

ok
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:36:46 PM

You have a very high standard Sir. The girl is pretty for me.

Most people on here are younger men.  Most younger men have very high standards from years of their mates at school mocking them anytime they give some girl who isnt 8 out of 10 or better attention.   Its pretty sad really.  Stunning looking women are a nightmare anyway, they look good thats all.
CanadaBits

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 01:18:59 AM

Great site log on and it asks for my identification and plus there are no models online in my opinion you shouldn't promote your site unless your prepared for customers and want positive feed back Undecided

gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:38:49 AM

Great site log on and it asks for my identification and plus there are no models online in my opinion you shouldn't promote your site unless your prepared for customers and want positive feed back Undecided

The site requires models to present id for registering, because due to legal and laws in our country, we have age verify. If you just want to be a regular user on the site then register here https://goseemybits.com/register, no id required.

To answer your question about no models on the site, yes we just launched yesterday in a public beta pretty much. So we are limited in models that want to use the site. But since you are posted in this thread, we will be keeping update on when models will be camming and posting them here. As well as each model's profile page has a place for users to subscribe and get emails when a model is live.

We will have a model on monday from 3pm est to 5pm est, and we will post the link directly to the show right here. (https://goseemybits.com/profile/ClaesXCummings)

Did every exchange start with 1000's of bitcoins in volume no, they work their way up to doing that. We are currently doing the same, to get more and more models. It isn't easy but I am committed to that!
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:01:25 AM

Just mark this thread, since I am interested in the content, as well as the bet
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:53:46 PM

We are going to have a model on today at 3pm est so stock up on some bitcoins! You don't need to register to tip a model you can tip as a guest!
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:14:34 PM

Cheesy  lol , i see a beautiful model smoking

very nice guy  thank you
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:14:54 PM

If you are getting Error #2046 for the video player, https://vgvblogs.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/how-to-solve-error-2046-while-watching-flash-videos/ You may have to increase the space of your flash cache.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:15:15 PM

Cheesy  lol , i see a beautiful model smoking

very nice guy  thank you

No problem you are all welcome!
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:19:22 PM

If you are getting Error #2046 for the video player, https://vgvblogs.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/how-to-solve-error-2046-while-watching-flash-videos/ You may have to increase the space of your flash cache.

That was me asking about that. I reloaded with addons disabled, which worked, but its odd because I've been using this particular combination of Firefox addons for over 2 years with no problems. I suspect it's probably some anti-flash cookie functionality doing it. Cool site anyway!

gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:22:15 PM

Ok I just want to address this question, the reason I choose to display bitcoins as tokens, is that tokens in real cam sites are around $0.05- $0.10. The token is suppose to represent that in a pretty number and models are used to it, knowing that they can add or subtract them quick since they are use to it. This is also why if you send a weird number it just rounded it to the closest integer for displaying but every bits is added to the model's account balance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: