Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GSMB] [NO DEPOSITS! WALLET TO MODEL!] [NSFW] [LARGEST BITCOIN-ONLY CAM SITE]  (Read 9491 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:19:32 AM

Come hang out and chill! I will be their for a bit.

https://goseemybits.com/view/hornyhotbits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:18:03 AM

hornyhotbits choose to make their show private. So once you pay you will be allowed to view the show.

Shouldn't that be "chose" rather than "choose"?

{ BitSpill }
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:24:35 AM

hornyhotbits choose to make their show private. So once you pay you will be allowed to view the show.

Shouldn't that be "chose" rather than "choose"?

Yep thank you for pointing that out Wink
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:56:03 AM

is there a specific time that the model gonna be online because mostly whenever i click on the site, it is written as 0 models online ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:22:11 PM

is there a specific time that the model gonna be online because mostly whenever i click on the site, it is written as 0 models online ?

Best advice I can give you is that you make an account, and subcribe to the models you want to see. Just click the show link above it will take you to her profile page where you can subscribe to her. Then the site will email you when she gets on. Some of them let me know inadvanced, others don't. Also if you don't use email follow our twitter and we will post them their as well.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:01:56 PM

Come hangout and chat! https://goseemybits.com/view/ClaesXCummings
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 03:11:41 AM

Best advice I can give you is that you make an account, and subcribe to the models you want to see. Just click the show link above it will take you to her profile page where you can subscribe to her. Then the site will email you when she gets on. Some of them let me know inadvanced, others don't. Also if you don't use email follow our twitter and we will post them their as well.

is there any other way for this? since id like to stay anonimous as much as possible?   Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:47:01 AM

is there any other way for this? since id like to stay anonimous as much as possible?   Cheesy

Not currently. Maybe I will consider setting up a Bitmessage where it annouces when a girl is online. Is that a better option?

Give me some ideas and I will see what I can work with.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 03:56:21 AM

is there any other way for this? since id like to stay anonimous as much as possible?   Cheesy

Not currently. Maybe I will consider setting up a Bitmessage where it annouces when a girl is online. Is that a better option?

could be some add ons like alarm that notify if the girl of your choice is online, this could be a great feature for the future too once you got the site more established with more models

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:05:49 AM

is there any other way for this? since id like to stay anonimous as much as possible?   Cheesy

could be some add ons like alarm that notify if the girl of your choice is online, this could be a great feature for the future too once you got the site more established with more models

I can do something like this. Just to make sure we are on the same page. You want someway to subscribe to models that would only alert you when you are on the site? You want to do this without registering.

I am going to think about this and see the best way to intergrate this into the site.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 04:16:23 AM

I can do something like this. Just to make sure we are on the same page. You want someway to subscribe to models that would only alert you when you are on the site? You want to do this without registering.

I am going to think about this and see the best way to intergrate this into the site.

something that alerts us if the models of our choosen is online, since this could be a great feature for future of your sites too

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:24:42 AM

something that alerts us if the models of our choosen is online, since this could be a great feature for future of your sites too

Ok no promises but I am going to look into it for sure.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:17:26 PM

Come hang out  and chat! https://goseemybits.com/view/hornyhotbits

Guest can tip but need to register to chat!
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:25:45 PM

Tomorrow the site will have a new model camming on the site, so subscribe (need to register before seeing the subscribe button) or follow the twitter (https://twitter.com/goseemybits)... https://goseemybits.com/profile/badeastbaby, she been using bitcoins for like 2yrs. So show her some OG love.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:12:01 PM

alright i heard you were offering 5btc per model and that model was not even hot.

if i say i can get you 10 hot girls to do shows on your website.

how much are you going to pay me.
considering we already had a conversation of something alike in pm few weeks back. you know what i said about me being friends with some models on webcam sites..

so lets see how much you are offering me??

10 very hot models from 8.5-10/10

speak BTC bruv

gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:55:15 PM

alright i heard you were offering 5btc per model and that model was not even hot.

if i say i can get you 10 hot girls to do shows on your website.

how much are you going to pay me.
considering we already had a conversation of something alike in pm few weeks back. you know what i said about me being friends with some models on webcam sites..

so lets see how much you are offering me??

10 very hot models from 8.5-10/10

speak BTC bruv

The 5BTC were for that one person it was more or less as a joke.

My suggestion to you since you say you have 10 models is that we accept you as a studio and we would give you a good commission level in which we would pay all model's tips to you and you pay them.

Otherwise we are currently only paying $20 per model after they cam for an hour. It is a one time payment.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 09:00:24 PM

lol. they make way more in 20minutes.
if your 5btc per model was a deal, would have been great and could have filled your website Wink

anyways nevermind

gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:13:17 PM

lol. they make way more in 20minutes.
if your 5btc per model was a deal, would have been great and could have filled your website Wink

anyways nevermind

Thanks, sorry we couldn't make a deal.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:52:36 PM

Come and hangout with https://goseemybits.com/view/badeastbaby! She has been in bitcoins for 2yrs!
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:42:34 PM

There is actually a model on. Well hopefully the site gets more viewers there is currently no active viewers.. She is hot. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: