Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE - THE COMMUNITY PONZI is ONLINE - Be part of it - 100% in 7 Days  (Read 294 times)
nojealousy (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:41:20 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 07:18:15 PM by nojealousy

A ponzi lives of playing the game !!!

I was thinking about how I can set up a honest  ponzi!?! How can i run a very risk-taking and for all concerned successful Ponzi? I now have pursued some Ponzi and I am sure that there is a lack of some important factors!

Honesty!
Profit!
Security!
Transparency!
Confidence!
Advertising!
Participants!
Runtime!
Statement of players!

Honesty and safety!
I offer you a Ponzi, with a minimum term until 06/30/2015 !
I offer a Ponzi where each deposit funds a previous deposit !
I myself will finish the project with a profit !
That must be aware of you!
But now comes the special:

If you invest mathematically you will end up with success!

Now you want to know how it is implemented, simply by registering for the project. I only accept bitcointalk.org user with at least 50 posts to this day. In addition, you must leave a valid email address.
To participate, please send me a PM with the following data:

Emailaddress

Coin

Payout address

After processing the PM I will tell you your personal payment adress. Requests are immediately accepted and processed in accordance with the principle of first come, first serve. Please introduce yourself that that I am not around the internet all the time. Don´t panic!!!
 I recommended your investment in statistics so that I have an overview of your investment balance at any time. How can I afford it? While I do not spend time trying to operate a website. The whole project is operated manually. Both the collection, calculation and payment is done manually. So I can ensure maximum security and not have to deal with bugs. As a medium for the dissemination of news I use exclusively bitcointalk.org. I will send weekly statistics e-mail distribution list.
Profit!

I accept at the beginning of the project only Bitcoin and Paycoin. If you invest in BTC and XPY you receive a fixed any associated payment adress for the deposit. You can use this adress during the whole project and does not change throughout the project. In addition, I will later accept AltCoins which you can vote for at
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=54bd4a68e4b00de652cbf0cf.
The voting ends on 01/31/2015
At least you have to invest BTC or XPY worth of 0,1 BTC / 10 XPY. I accept a maximum of 5 BTC / 500 XPY for each investor. It's important to keep the project as balanced as possible. If the project is successful I will increase the maximum amounts gradually. Amounts above I accept only after consultation and only if the total investment of the project permits.
The payment will made to the registrated payment address. I try to encourage the payment on time after seven days. If me at a time is not possible within 24 hours, I'll post this on bitcointalk.org. My first period of absence is already known: 12/02. - 19/02/2015. During this time, no payments will be made and will be submitted immediately on 02/20/2015

Transparency and trust!
I will let all players get an update by e-mail weekly.
The update includes all investments and disbursements incurred a week. Updates are performed every Sunday.

For a better confidence I start the project with my already published bitcointalkt.org profile. I will also create a Twitter account with the success of the project.

Advertising!
If you've got confidence in the project, win your friends for the project, makes collective investment.  Post your succes on bitcointalk.org The project can only exist long if you invest your time to apply for this project. The more participants, the more successful it will be. Again, I promise that no one will leave the project at a loss. Your participation is important to me.
I myself will operate no advertising for this project, you are the project! It just promotes the first principle of the Ponzi. The first participants will make the most profit in the long run

Participants!
ONLY YOU!!!
Runtime!

The project will start immediately. I guarantee to run the project for a period up to 6/30/2015. Should you, the players, have an interest to continue the project, let me know soon enough. The project requires a considerable amount of work and care is very intensive.

Declaration of the participants
All participants agree with the first deposit that the project can be terminated at any time without giving reasons. Each participant will receive at least its first original investment back if he has not already received this. Since it is a Ponzi it may happen that a payment not made on time and you wont receive it ever . From the second investment I give no guarantee. The risk of a second or continued following investment are borne by the investor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: